Chapter 5: Inside the D'Angeli

Of Angels And Demons
Seulgi was pacing around the living room of the D'Angeli house, were the main members lived. It was a big luxurious house with 7 bedrooms, two stories, white walls, marble floors and golden decorations around. It was a very beautiful house, similar to the Daemonez', except that, coincidentally, the enemy gang's house was black with black marble floors and golden touches.
Seulgi's anxiety was reaching new levels, it had been an hour since Irene had left to talk with Son Wendy, and she hadn't heard anything from their leader since then.
"Stop pacing, you're gonna make a hole in the floor." a voice said while descending the stairs.
Taeyeon smirked, standing in front of Seulgi, stopping her pacing.
"Yah, bear, relax. Irene's probably talking with her...or killing her." she shrugged.
"Hopefully she kills her before Son tries anything...if it comes to that." Seulgi replied with her eyebrows furrowed.
"I honestly don't care," Taeyeon said passing by Seulgi to seat in one of the couches at the living room. "as long as Son is not a threat, whether that'd be because she's dead or in her lane, I don't give a  about her."
"Yeah well, if she kills our leader first, you better start giving a ." Seulgi said annoyed.
She had never quite liked Taeyeon's attitude, she was too sadistic and impulsive for her liking, but she was the second in command, if anything ever happened to Irene, Taeyeon would be in charge of the gang, and Seulgi didn't like that one bit, she had never really trusted the older short tempered woman, if it was up to her the city would probably be up in flames and Seulgi wasn't very fond of flames. 
"Irene will be fine." Taeyeon said with confidence.
Before Seulgi could voice out more of her concerns the front door was opened and Irene stepped in, looking perfectly fine, not even a single hair out of place. 
Seulgi and Taeyeon exchanged looks, the same question on their minds.
"Did you kill her?" Taeyeon asked first.
"...no." Irene replied with an idle expression.
"Then you guys really just talked?" Seulgi asked perplexed.
"Hmm...Not exactly..." the leader said. Not even Irene knew how to describe her brief encounter with Son.
"Then what-?" Seulgi was cut off by Taeyeon before finishing her question.
"Great, then maybe we should sneak up on her, make it quick, or painful if we have time." the blonde woman said with a devilish grin.
Irene looked at her unfazed. "Not happening, we're okay...for now at least." she said making her way to the stairs. Something had happened, Seulgi was sure of it, she just didn't know what. She also knew that questioning Irene about it wouldn't help, so she let the leader walk into her room.
Taeyeon shrugged and stood up heading for the door.
"Where are you going?" Seulgi asked.
"Business calls, there's an  who didn't understand my instructions on the drop off location for our experimental pills shipment." she explained. "So I'm gonna deal with it personally." she smiled, blowing a kiss at Seulgi as she exited the door.
The monolid eyed girl didn't fail to notice the blonde's gun sticking out her back pocket or the army knife she had pocketed from the small table next to the door.
"Great...I have a feeling we'll have to make someone go clean up the mess she's gonna leave..." Seulgi exclaimed after Taeyeon had left.

 
---🌈🦄🌈------🌈🦄🌈---

 
"That'll be 50k for each shipment we'll provide." Joy smiled sweetly at the guy standing in front of her.
Lee Taeyong, a young drug dealer with his own cartel on a city nearby, a very powerful guy. He respected the D'Angeli and always chose to do business with them for the past 5 years.
"50k each...that's a lot, there's 5 of them." he said.
"Well, you know the risks we go through to get the shipments delivered and trust me, the cargo is worth it, you'll get the profit back in no time." She reasoned.
"...it is true that you've always provided the best quality."
"When have we ever failed you Tae?" Joy said, voice dripping with seduction.
The guy smiled at her, everyone fell for Joy's tactics, her flirty attitude made everyone, guy, girl, person, fall for her.
She knew how to use her seduction skills when needed and also knew how to take a more serious persona if the occasion called for it.
"It's a deal then." Taeyong replied, extending his hand for Joy to shake.
Joy smiled sweetly and shook his hand.
Taeyong signaled for the two men with him to hand Joy a bag full of cash, the 250k dollars on the bag.
Joy smiled again, taking the bag in her hands. "As always pleasure doing business with you Taeyong." she said leaning in slowly to place a kiss on his cheek.
The guy smiled charmingly, taking joys hand in his and kissing it before leaving. Joy couldn't deny the guy was handsome, but she was definitely not interested in him. She turned around and started making her way to a black SUV car parked nearby.
"All done?" a voice asked after she had opened the door and settled in the passenger seat.
"All done bear, did you doubt me?" she asked playfully, handing her the bag.
"Not for a second babe." Seulgi said putting the bag on the back seats and turning her head to place a kiss on the younger's temple.
"Hmm, okay Seul." she giggled.
There it was, the reason she would never be interested in any other person, Kang "Bear" Seulgi, her personal pancake maker, bodyguard and girlfriend.
"How much?" she asked as she started driving back to the house.
"250k." she said proudly.
"Holy , you actually made him agree to the 250k payment?" she asked impressed.
"Yup, he’ll never know the shipment was really 200k, he'll get the money back either way." she shrugged.
Seulgi shook her head with a smile. "Honestly Sooyoung, sometimes you scare me."
"Then you better be on my good side forever." she said grinning.
"Ok." Seulgi replied smiling.
Sometimes it felt like they were a normal couple, not two gang members dating each other and talking and joking normally after a successful deal on a shipment full of drugs and imported pills. 
At least they had each other.

 
---🌈🦄🌈------🌈🦄🌈---

 
In a small bar downtown, Taeyeon was sitting on a stool by the bar, drinking a glass of whiskey, satisfied with the job she had done 30 minutes ago, blood on her white shirt hidden by her black zipped coat.
"Finished cleaning up your mess unnie." a voice said from behind her.
She didn't turn around, just smiled a little. "Sit down Yeri, drink's on me." she said.
Yeri sat down beside her, asking for vodka.
"Why did you go, I told you to send someone, you shouldn't have bothered." the blonde said to the younger short haired brunette. She had a soft spot for Yeri.
"I was free," she shrugged. "Joy was off sealing a deal, the bear went to pick her up, Irene unnie hadn't come out of her room since she got back and you were...well..." she trailed off. "So yeah, I was free, besides, I was only there supervising, I took two of the new members to do the job." she finished.
"Ah, that's my girl." Taeyeon said patting Yeri's back. Yeri smiled at her.
"Fixed the problem with the shipment?" Yeri asked.
"Well I mean, you saw his body, I guess you could say I did." she said nonchalantly.
"Hm, guess that logic work's unnie." 
She didn't like it when one of them killed someone, then again, those people were worse than anything, so, in a way, it wasn't that bad, but still, Yeri hated it.
It probably had to do with the fact she disliked blood, but that's exactly why she always made sure to supervise when "cleaning" happened, she wanted to be strong like her unnies, even if that meant having to suppress fears and phobias to tackle them head on.
In reality Yeri was probably the strongest one of all in the emotional department, she knew how to conceal and release emotions accordingly, it was pretty impressive.
"To us." Taeyeon said, lifting her class to toast with Yeri, whose drink had just arrived.
"Whatever you say unnie." she smiled while clinking her glass with the older woman.