Chapter 2: Daemonez

Of Angels And Demons
"Do you have my money, Ta~ro?" a husky voice said while holding a gun to a man's head. 
"N-no n-not yet Wendy but-" 
"I'm sorry, no?" the woman said pointing the gun harder against the man's temple. 
"I-I mean, please Wendy give me more time!" the man pleaded on the verge of crying. 
"More time...it’s been three weeks...how much more?" she said in an unfazed tone. 
"One m-more week, p-please, I promise I'll have it by then."
"...very well then," she said. "But I'm still pissed though." she finished saying by hitting the man with the back of her gun, knocking him out. 

 
Mental and beautiful, that's how Son "Wendy" Seungwan would probably be described if anyone asked. Nothing more nothing less, the young leader of the Daemonez Gang, they owned the North and East side of Velvet City. 
Wendy was heartless when it came to deals and money, to her it was all a business, and to keep a smooth business running sometimes you had to work yourself to assure the desired results, plus she kind of enjoyed the thrill of being the one outside making the deals instead of hiding behind her members, she had always been pretty bold.
The main gang members consisted of Son herself as the leader and negotiator, Bae "Morgana" Jisoo, the second in command, Kim "Brass" Jennie, the dealer, Ha "Yves" Sooyoung, the hitman and Manoban "Lisa" Panpriya or Lalisa, the youngest of the main members.
The main group was the five of them, but the Gang had more members, which Wendy viewed as disposable, she didn't really care about them, ‘They know what they're getting themselves into.’, Wendy concluded. She was strategic and cold-hearted, if you want to be in this business you can't afford to have a soft heart, that was Wendy's philosophy to manage the gang. 
Velvet City feared them, they weren't terrorizing everyone left and right, but they definitely loved intimidating the city, especially the police department. 
Wendy had one simple rule "If they mess with you, scare them, if they do it again hurt them, the third time...they're out."
Unfortunately if you found yourself in the middle of a Daemonez business, well, better pray to get out of there safe, because they don't really assess their surroundings before going for the hit. 
The Daemonez was the most dangerous and volatile gang in Velvet city and everyone knew not to get in their way. 
They had enough territory, but Wendy wanted more.
"Maybe we should pay a visit to your sister, huh Jisoo?" Wendy said smirking.
Jisoo gulped, "Whatever you say boss..."