CH06

54 Days

DAY 15 MONDAY – MOCK TEST DAY ONE

Next morning, everything seems to be blurry. Dongwan brings his arm up over his face to block out the little ray of sunlight that peeks from the curtain. Several second passes by before he realizes that not only his body is covering in sweat, but also..

“ What the.. ” How can Minwoo is sleeping while hug him from behind like that?!

“ Wait, wait, ” Dongwan talks to himself while keep his body stay still because he worries that any movement from him can wakes Minwoo up and that’s the last thing Dongwan wants right now because that’s only make things become awkward.

Thought they went sleeping with normal back to back position, and Dongwan also made sure to set a safe distance so both of them can sleep without touching each other but why now Minwoo’s arm are  lingering in Dongwan’s stomach?

Dongwan hears a growling noise. Seems like it’s coming from Minwoo’s stomach. A second after that, Minwoo pulls his arm off of Dongwan’s body and rolls over to the other side of the bed and still sleeping soundly.

Dongwan takes that as a chance to wake up. When he takes a glance at Minwoo, first what Dongwan notice is Minwoo sleeps with smile on his face. And second, the tshirt reveals a bit of Minwoo’s abs and yes, clearly there’s a morningwood down there.

“ . Is he having a wet dream? ”

A clunk sound presumably comes from the kitchen stops Dongwan from staring at Minwoo’s manhood.

Dongwan exits his room to find his mom is ready to go to work. “ Mom? ”

“ Hey, darling. How’s the sleep? ”

“ Not that bad, but yeah the bed gets smaller if there’s 2 persons  sleep on top of it. ”

Dongwan’s mom responds with a smile. “ I think Minwoo is a good friend. Cute, definitely. I dont mind if you just study here and having another round of  sleepover because in fact I’m so happy if you two can be a good friend to each other. ”

Dongwan shakes his head. “ Nah. It’s too late. ”

“ Why? Just because you two will graduate soon? Aw, no. Dont say that, Wannie darling. Better late than never at all, right? ”

Dongwan chooses not to argue.

“ Okay, breakfast ready for you and Minwoo. And today you are having Mock Test right? Do well in your school, okay? ”

Dongwan nods and sends his Mom off for work.When he back to the apartment, he lets out a sigh. “ Time to wake that baby up from the sleep, I guess. ”

 

***

 

      “ Dude, tell me what is wrong with you today? ”

Just after their second subject of Mock Test done, Kangta who have been curious about Minwoo’s strange behavior since he arrived on class a sec before the bell rang, unable not to ask that question to Minwoo.

“ What? Nothing’s wrong, Kangta. Why you ask me that? ”

“ Hell no. I know that familiar expression, Minbong-ah. Dont you dare lying. ”

“ What expression? ” Minwoo asks with sheepish grin.

“ That expression like you just banged the hottest chick the nite before. And what’s with your uniform? Forget to wash it after the great ? ”

Minwoo feels his face burning at the accusation from Kangta. “ Oh my, am I really that easy to read? ”

“ Just like an open book, Minwoo. And I’ve been reading to the same book for the last 3 years, if you start to forget it. So, tell me who’s this girl huh? Who draw this idiotic smile on your face? ”

Minwoo only chuckles at this question. There’s no way he tells Kangta if last night he had a sleepover on Dongwan’s house, spent the night slept together, side by side, and even Minwoo braced himself to hug Dongwan from behind only after he sure Dongwan already fell into deep slumber. As for Minwoo, he finally regained a good night sleep after  the past 3 nights had trouble sleeping due to this multiple awakenings that kept him awake.

When Minwoo vaguely heard Dongwan called his name to wake him up, Minwoo pulled Dongwan’s arm and brought Dongwan back to the bed. For a straight 10 seconds,Dongwan tried to escape from Minwoo’s tight embrace but then gave up and let Minwoo fully cover his body into a cuddle.

Well, that’s the reason why Minwoo went straight to school from Dongwan’s house, it’s too late for both of them so no time to go back home because of the encounter of their second sleep. So Minwoo borrowed Dongwan’s sportswear. Also, finally, this time, Dongwan’s underwear too. All this series of event that happened from yesterday is the reason why Minwoo’s face lits up from happiness.

“ Tsk, then I take this as a sign if you already find someone you will ask for Prom. ” Kangta says.

“ Yeah,possibly yeah. ”

The conversation stops when they hear the bell for lunchbreak ringing. Minwoo lifts up from his seat. “ Lunch? ” he asks Kangta who retreats to his seat.

“ Nope. ” Kangta shows the book he holds, indicating that he stays inside the class to read some more.

“ Okay. ” Minwoo leaves Kangta and walks to the cafetaria. As the President of Student Body, he rarely sits in the same table for lunch. Always sit together with different group of students everyday. To expand his social circle, Minwoo said when Choongjae asked him. This later helped him to gain the Highest position for the Student Body organization when his fellow pupils agreed to give their voice when Minwoo ran the election.

But for today Minwoo prefer to enjoy his lunch to someone he really close to, and soon his eyes quickly spots Steffie who eats her lunch alone in her usual place.

“ Hey, babe. How’s your Mock Test going? All good? ” Minwoo says while leans forward to kiss Steffie’s cheek. Steffie who seems unaffected with this kind of action only nods to Minwoo’s question.

Second after that Steffie’s eyebrow furrows after she realizes Minwoo’s outfit. “ Why are you wearing that? I dont think you have a schedule for PE class today? ”

“ As expected, always details about my life. Thanks Stef for noticing if I indeed wear wrong uniform today. ” Minwoo says while chewing his sandwich.

Steffie and Minwoo continue to eat their lunch. And then Minwoo shifts his gaze around to scan the whole cafetaria.

“ Are you looking for something, Minwoo-ah? Or someone? ”

“ Ng, Stef, I think I need to ask something to Eric, may I go to his seat for a sec? ”

“ And you leave me alone here? Nope. You cant. ”

“ So, is that okay if I call Eric to join us here? ”

Steffie doesn’t gives Minwoo answer, so Minwoo takes this as an Okay. “ Eriicc! Yo! Eric! ” Minwoo waves his hand to Eric who quickly sees it. “ Come here! ”

Eric walks to Minwoo and Steffie’s table and pats Steffie’s shoulder which makes Steffie quickly  brush her shoulder off from the trace of Eric’s hand.

“ Yah! I saw Minwoo kissed you but you did nothing to him and why you treat me like a dirt? Is not fair! ” Eric whines at the unfairness that just happen.

“ Because indeed you are. ” Steffie answers coldly.

Eric scoffs. Then to Minwoo he says, “ What happen? ”

“ I dont see Dongwan here. ”

“ And how am I suppose to answer that Minwoo? ”

“ Thought you are the Class Leader and Dongwan is your classmate, so you should at least know where he usually takes his lunch at if he’s not here. ”

“ No, for the last 3 years we school together, I never know his hidden place everytime lunchbreak occurs. ”

Steffie gives a disgusted look towards Eric. “ Seriously? And how come people still choose you to be their Class Leader if you exclude your own friend like that? ”

“ Whoa, whoa, dont be so quick to be judgemental like that dear Steffie my love. I do that not to ignore him or what, but I know him better because I believe lunchbreak is the only periode in school where Dongwan doesn’t have to be stuck together with people who he hates the most. That dude needs his me time, and I am here to keep his privacy. ”

Eric’s answer fails to please Steffie as Steffie gives her cold shoulder to Eric. When Eric waits for Minwoo’s respond, all he sees is this unreadable face from Minwoo.

“ . Okay, listen. If the rumour is true, then maybe you can find him in the most haunted place in this school. ”

“ Our old school shed? ”

Eric nods.

Minwoo then stands up.

“ Where’d you go? ” Steffie asks.

“ Giving you two some privacy? It to be third wheel okay? Catch you later, guys. ” Minwoo bolts from their seat and leaves the cafetaria.

 

 

      “ Dongwan? Are you here? ” Minwoo’s voice echoes around the abandoned building, when, in the same time, his head takes a closer look to the window.

“ Who is that? ” Dongwan’s panicky voice shouts back from inside the building.

Minwoo steps inside and sees Dongwan half laying in the mattress, topless.

“ ! ” Dongwan quickly stand up. “ Dont look! Dont you dare take a look! Step back! Turn around!! ” Dongwan screams in horror while trying to grab his uniform from the table beside him.

“ Okay, okay I wont look! ” Minwoo turns his back instantly.

Minwoo hears disgruntled voice behind him when his brain tries to remember the image of Dongwan’s body. The fact that Dongwan has the same packs like him, makes a smile return to Minwoo’s lips.

He turns his back when he feels Dongwan stands beside him.

“ What are you doing here? ” Dongwan asks with a hint of anger from his voice.

“ Seems like we have similar question to each other. But seriously, what are you doing just now? I mean, topless like that huh? ”

“ Sit-ups, okay? ”

“ Ah, no wonder you got some perfect abs like that. Whoa, buddy. You really a man with full of surprises, dont you know that? I’m so glad that I found you. ”

Dongwan pretends to wipe his sweat with a towel but the truth that he hides his blushing face so Minwoo cant sees it. 

Minwoo then wanders around the shed. “ Who knows that this place is not as horror as what the student thinks about, eh? Do you clean this place, Wannie-ah? ”

“ Y, yes. ”

“ I thought school put this shed on lock? ”

“ Someone gave me the key. ”

“ Ah, really? So unofficially you take over this building huh? ”

“ You can say that. ”

Minwoo sits at the flat mattress where Dongwan did the sit-up before he came. Trace of Dongwan’s sweat still on the mattress but Minwoo ignores it.

“ Though I agree if this place is definitely such a comfy hide out place, but cafetaria is way more brighter than this place. ”

“ Cafetaria isn’t my place. ”

“ Oh, come on. You wont be alone this time. You have me. Remember? ”

Dongwan takes a banana from his bag and peels it. “ All I can remember is that I agreed to take you as my friend, and that doesn’t mean I need to follow wherever you go, or eat. ”

Minwoo shrugs his shoulder, gives up at Dongwan’s word. “ Okay. I will take a babystep. One thing at a time? But promise me that you will spend your lunch with me in cafetaria before we graduate. ”

Dongwan nods. Relieves that Minwoo isn’t being too demanding this time. Why does it feels like the days he spends with Minwoo somehow become 3rd times faster than his usual old days, Dongwan thinks.

Minwoo then brings himself up and in no time already stand facing Dongwan.

“ What? ” Dongwan feels nervous with Minwoo’s sudden movement. The distance is way too close he feels goosebump at the back of his neck.

Minwoo says no word but reaches Dongwan’s uniform.

“ Ya! What the, ” Dongwan quickly steps back but Minwoo pulls his waist tight.

Dongwan’s eyes widened when Minwoo touch the button of his uniform.

“ You’re too shy to expose your y abs till you can’t wear your shirt properly, huh? ” Minwoo says while he readjusts the button to the correct hole.

Now that behind Dongwan there’s a table which got him pinned in place, Dongwan tries to shove Minwoo’s hand who makes his stomach turn in twisted knot because he can feel it so close to touch his own skin under the fabric. And due to their similar height and the way they are standing right now also makes Minwoo’s thigh presses against his as Minwoo eases even closer. “ S, stop it! I,I can do that! ” But Minwoo’s strength and persistence makes Dongwan’s attempt turns into a total failure.

Minwoo releases Dongwan after he done fixing the last button. “ There you go. As a friend, I’m glad to help, Wan-ah. ”

“ Tsk, ” Dongwan hisses under his shaky breath.

“ Now where is the rewards? You know that I left my lunch to find you here, and just now I’m done helping you to get dressed,I think I deserve to get something for my stomach. ” Minwoo says with his 3year old voice.

Dongwan takes his bag, retrieves a bread from inside it and throws it to Minwoo. Then he slumps back to the mattress and says, “ Let me take a nap. If you stay here, please just be quiet. But if you leave, please dont forget to shut the door back. ”

And of course, it’s useless for Dongwan to give Minwoo two options like that when deep inside Dongwan knows exactly what will Minwoo do next now he already find Dongwan’s hidden place. And yeap, Dongwan’s prediction come true when he feels the weight of the mattress shifts when Minwoo lays his body next to him.

***