CH08

54 Days

DAY 20

 

The Mock Test result has been issued by the School right after the school end. The school sent it to the student’s email address. Minwoo is still on his class when his phone dings the email notification. He opens his email and checks the result. Same goes with his classmates who are also still not left the class yet and everyone suddenly busy discussing and comparing their result to each other.

“ How’s your result, Minbong-ah? ” Kangta eyeing Minwoo’s phone.

Minwoo smiles widely. “ My score is raising up to 4 levels. ”

“ Whoaaa, congrats dude! You finally made it! ” Kangta pats Minwoo’s shoulder. “ And dont forget about tomorrow’s party in my house, okay? We sure need to loosen up a bit before our last exam choke us to death. ”

Minwoo nods. Pushes himself from the chair and stands up. “ I’m leaving. See you tomorrow, then. ”

“ Yeap. Bye. ”

Walking through the school hallway, Minwoo sends a text to Dongwan: “ Where r u?

on the train, for home.

it’s saturday. u work tonite?

yeap.

what time do u get off work?

Around 8. Why?

Let’s go out. My treat. ” Following the text, Minwoo sends a screenshot of his Mock Test result with a caption:  Please say Yes.

Okay.

Minwoo lets out a fist to the air. “ Is that okay if I pick u up at ur workplace?

yeap.

Ok, see u there.

After that Minwoo hits a number and presses the call button. “ Hey, hyung. How are you? ...... Ah glad to hear that. Um, so Hyung, where are you now? ......... Ah, London eh? So can I ask you a favor? Think I need something to relax my neck muscle,  it get cramped after I study for my exam. ........ Yeah sure that’s the reason why I call you. .......... Sure? Whoa that’s very nice of you, hyung. Okay, I’ll be there at 9. .......... Okay. Thanks alot, Hyung. See you. ” Minwoo puts his phone back, and just by imagining his plan for tonight makes his face brighten, and what Kangta previously described as stupid idiotic smile is sure reappering because of that reason.

 

*

 

It seems like, all the focus and concentration for doing his job properly is ruined after Minwoo called and asked him to hang out, Dongwan curses as he start blaming himself to keep thinking about Minwoo until he makes repeated mistakes while working. Because of that, he needs to go down to the Archive Room for the umpteenth time to retrieve another boxes of document. Going back and forth while lifting heavy boxes makes his body screams in pain and Dongwan feels very exhausted, without he realizes he even pray for the time to pass faster so he can end his shift sooner and let Minwoo take him to anywhere as long is not here.

“ Hyung, I have arranged all 18 boxes with the file number from 0311 to 2111  as neatly as possible in the meeting room along with other stuffs that you asked me to. Is there anything I can do for you before I’m off? ” Dongwan pants heavily and wipes the sweat that running down his face.

A middle-aged man who sits with eyes glued to the computer screen is a senior Editor in Chief in Gapyeong Times, the one who made it possible for Dongwan to work there. He considers Dongwan as his younger brother so he let Dongwan to address him with Hyung eventhough his position in this company. “ Before you off? What do you mean with that? Are you done vacuuming the Meeting Room? You know BigBoss is such a Clean Freak, can’t let the big meeting turn into disaster because of single dust spotted by his hawk eyes. ” The hyung talks without looking at Dongwan.

“ Please take a look at the right corner of your desktop Hyung, it’s already 8. And yeah, done with vacuuming the room too. All ready for Monday's meeting. ”

The hyung does what Dongwan asked and now gives his attention to Dongwan. “ Ah, wow, sorry for that, I dont know it’s already the end of your shift. But, can you make me a ramen before you leave, Dongwan? Please? ”

Dongwan nods. He left the room and walk to the office pantry. His phone vibrates with incoming call.

“ I’m outside. ” It’s Minwoo.

“ Yeah, gotta make ramen for the Chief first. ”

“ Okay, I’ll be waiting. ”

Soon Dongwan back with ramen and bid goodbye to his Hyung. “ Dont forget to take a rest, Hyung. ”

“ Yeah, thanks for your concern. And the ramen too. ”

“ Good night, Hyung. ”

 

Dongwan takes the elevator down and right after he reaches the entrance door of the building, he sees Minwoo busy playing with the stray cat near the security post.

“ Hey, ” Dongwan calls Minwoo. Minwoo turns his head towards Dongwan and the cat’s fur for one last time before running back to his car.

“ Are you done? ” Minwoo asks while motioning Dongwan to enter his car.

“ Yeah. Where are we going actually?” Dongwan asks while putting his seatbelt.

“ Off to Seoul, but that’s the only hint I want to tell you. I prefer to keep the destination a secret. ”

Dongwan is too worn out he doesn’t have energy left to be curious with Minwoo’s plan. He leans back in the seat and closes his eyes. “ I feel so damn tired, driving to Seoul takes 1 or 2 hours, I think I might fall asleep. Is that okay? ”

Minwoo’s lip purses. Thought he can have a conversation with Dongwan while driving to Seoul, but then before he protest, he remember that he have all the time to do that when they arrive to the place he already set up, so he quickly nods.

And sure, not long after that Dongwan is already lost his consciousness, left Minwoo to drive alone in a silence.

 

 

“ Hey, Dongwan, ” Minwoo gently nudges Dongwan’s arm when his car is already parked in a parking lot. “ Wake up, sleepyhead, we already arrived. ”

Dongwan’s face scrunches up when he adjusts his eyes with the brightness that comes from the surroundings outside the car. Dongwan looks so cute and adorable it really makes Minwoo want to kiss the face, but Minwoo quickly erases the idea from his mind. Though he usually doing skinship more than alot with Eric, CJ and Andy, but this is Dongwan who isn't familiar with such a thing like that. “ Wake up. ” 

“ Huh? Where am I? ” With the help of Minwoo, Dongwan collects all his power to bring his body up from the seat.

“ City of Paradise. ” Minwoo informs. He links his arm to Dongwan’s and guides him to the elevator.

“ You take me to Hotel? ” Dongwan’s voice sounds slurred, his eyes still blurry when he sees the logo of City of Paradise that embossed  inside the elevator and that’s why he knows if this place is that one famous 5 stars Hotel.

When the elevator stops at Ground Floor Lobby, Minwoo walks up to the front desk. One of the Reception staff greets him with a friendly smile.

“ Hi, I’m Lee Minwoo. Did Mr. Tony Hong inform you about my visit? ” Minwoo asks.

The staff nods her head. “ Good Evening, Mr. Lee Minwoo-ssi. Yes, sure, Mr. Tony already informed us so we have been expecting for your arrival, Mr. Lee Minwoo-ssi. And for the purpose of your tonight’s visit, we already prepare everything for you and here is the key Mr. Lee Minwoo-ssi. If you need anything else, please do let us know. ”

Minwoo holds up the key card. “ I just need to take the key, and thank you so much for this. ”

“ It’s my pleasure to serve every guest in City of Paradise. Hope you enjoy your stay. ”

 

“ I know I need to sleep that bad, but did you take me all the way from Gapyeong to Seoul to sleep in this Hotel? ” Dongwan asks again while they are inside the elevator.

Minwoo presses the number on the button panel which indicating that the elevator is now taking them to the Executive Suite floor. “ I suggest you to hold your sleepiness for a little while, Dongwan-ah. I will treat you something nice to relieve the fatigue and promise it will be better than just sleep. ”

And less than a minute before the elevator stops. When the doors slides open, Minwoo holds out his arm for Dongwan to exit first, though after they both walks out of the elevator, Dongwan lets Minwoo to go ahead and following behind. Minwoo whistles and confidently walks through the corridor until he stops to the room he already asked by phone. Minwoo slides the card and taps the door handle. When the room opens, in the same time Dongwan’s eyes is also wide open by the stunning sight from the interior of the room which is displaying right in front of his eyes.

“ M,Minwoo-ah, are you sure this is the room? W, why are we here? ” Dongwan stutters. Never in his life he sets his feet to such a place like this and suddenly he feels so out of place with all the fancy things that surrounds him. While in the contrary, Minwoo already makes himself at home.

“ Let’s living the life just for one night, Dongwan-ah. It’s my treat for the things you’ve done for me for the past weeks. ”

“ B, but how can you afford this? I, I dont know how much the room cost but I bet it’s freaky damn expensive! Let’s go back, this is just too much. ” Dongwan retreat back toward the door, but Minwoo quickly pulls his arm.

“ Chills, Dongwan. There’s no way I can afford this too. ” Minwoo lets out a loud cackle. “ This condo is belong to someone I know. He's overseas right now and he  gave me the key so I can use the room for free, but of course only for tonight kekeke. ”

“ Are you sure? ” Dongwan asks skeptically.

“ Damn it Dongwan! The whole room costs a kidney and do you think I’m that stupid to sell my kidney just for giving you this? ”

When the door finally closed after Dongwan steps inside, Minwoo enters the bathroom, leaving Dongwan behind to check out the room. After looking around, Dongwan is literally at a loss for words to see how the room is beautifully designed, polished with all the luxurios amenities Dongwan usually seen in a movie,  with marbles floor, a mahogany wood king size bed frame, glamorous dining and kitchen room fully equipped with high-end appliances, the room is just perfect and everything is definitely a  top-notch.

Minwoo only wears a briefs when he come back from the bathroom and joins Dongwan who are still perplexed with the whole thing. “ You see that jacuzzi, Dongwan? It’s like Japan’s hot spring. Combine with the massage function the machine has, that become the main reason why I’m taking you here. ” Minwoo says while walking to open the sliding glass door that leads him to the balcony, where the most advanced and avant-garde jacuzzi is waiting for them.

“ There’s new briefs in the toilet. Go wash yourself first and join me, Dongwan-ah. ” Minwoo steps inside the jacuzzi in no time. Like the staff in the Front Desk mentioned that they already set up the room before Minwoo came, so it’s all ready to use eventhough the room has been left for more than a week by the owner.

Dongwan makes his way toward bathroom and rinses himself off. When he’s done, he walks to the granite countertop and sees his reflection in the mirror, contemplating of what to do next. He doesn’t have the confidence to go shirtless when it’s just him with Minwoo in the jacuzzi, but he know too that he got no option now that they are already here, added the fact his body really need such a nice treatment after all the overloaded heavy works he did in the office, sure a hot tub is perfect to recover the stiffness of his muscles.

Dongwan exits the bathroom with Yukata he found hanging inside the wardrobe. Stealing a glance, Dongwan sees Minwoo already enjoying the hot water with eyes closed, oblivious to his surroundings. Before Minwoo pops his eye open, Dongwan tiptoeing into the balcony.

Steam is rising out of the water. Dongwan testing the heat by dips his toes in the water and lets out a yelp. Minwoo opens his eyes and frowns. “ Take off the Yukata, Dongwan. You do know that in public bath complete is a mandatory, I know we’re not there so that’s why I’m not going full right now. ”

“ I take this off when I’m ready to soak myself inside. ”

Minwoo sighes desperately. “ You gonna love this, Dongwan-ah. Stop thinking too much or stalling the time, just take it all off and get in! ”

Dongwan ignores Minwoo’s order. He sits down on the ledge of the jacuzzi and dangles his legs in the water. The jets working out just fine Dongwan can feels the water massages his calves and it’s enough to make him happy for being here.

“ Hey, Dongwan. Pass me the controller, please. ”

Dongwan unplugs the remote control from the charging dock and gives it to Minwoo who bathes at the opposite side from his seat, Minwoo uses the chance to pull Dongwan’s body down the water.

“ Got you! ”

Under water, Minwoo takes off Dongwan’s Yukata and surprised when he sees Dongwan still cover himself with a towel. “ Aw, come on. Dont go shy on me, Dongwan-ah. See? This is just add another reason why bringing you here is such a great idea. Cuz I believe going to a bath together can help people to become very close as the chemistry build fast! ”

Dongwan feels his face hot when Minwoo strips both his yukata and towel left him only with a briefs. He hates himself for unable to control his eyes who takes a quick scan of Minwoo’s glistening broad chest, which waking up before he even realizes it. Afraid Minwoo notices what he’s doing and the bulge under the briefs, Dongwan awkwardly slides over to give himself a gap from Minwoo and lying down to one of the seat across Minwoo. All the way while self-hypnotizing his mind to think that it’s normal for doing this with Minwoo. Once again, being a single child and living in solitary lives for most of the time isn’t helping him in situation like this.

With the controller, Minwoo sets an instrumental song as a background music which playing from the subwoofer installed on the jacuzzi to help them relax while the jets shots them water that massage their body.

“ Dongwan-ah, ” Minwoo breaks the silence. When his eyes opens, he sees Dongwan turns his back to see the panoramic view of the city skyline that lies before them. Minwoo grins, the view from Dongwan’s muscular back is something that worth to admire as well.

“ Mmm? ”

“ What’s your plan for the School Prom? Do you have someone you want to ask to go to the Prom? ”

“ Well, hope it doesn’t surprise you that much if I say I got no plan cuz I wont attend the Prom anyway. ”

Sure, isn’t the answer Minwoo expects to hear when Prom has been the hot topic that everyone around him talks about since the start of their senior year. Either the student go with a date, go solo or go with group of friends, everyone are having the same enthusiasm to attend the once in a life time event before they graduate. Minwoo moves closer to Dongwan’s side. “ Why???? Why you dont go, Dongwan-ahh?? ” Minwoo whines, probing Dongwan with the question.

“ It just not my thing. ” Dongwan finally turns his body around to meet Minwoo’s gaze. “ And isn’t the end of the world too to skip the Prom. ” Dongwan adds.

Minwoo hits Dongwan’s face with water. “ You are no fun, Dongwan-ah!! I work so hard for this Prom and how could you easily said you wont come for it! Aish! ”

“ I'm sorry I disappointed you. ”

Minwoo crosses his arm on his chest, clearly pisses off with Dongwan. “ Then if you really not interested to go to Prom, I force you to go to Kangta’s party tomorrow night. ”

“ What? ”

“ Yeah, I’m going to take you to the party and this time you can’t reject it. Period. ”

“ Okay, I’ll go to the party if you insist. But dont bring up the talk about Prom again, okay? It’s an end discussion. ” Dongwan says sternly.

Minwoo’s lip pouting as he sulks. This time he decides to not push Dongwan any further afraid it can ruin the whole mood for tonight’s event. But inside, Minwoo makes a mental note to make Dongwan changes his mind. And yeah, sure Minwoo will find a way.

****

 

 

 

 

p.s : after yesterday's con and minwoo succeed in stripping dongwan's white hoodie, there's no way for me not to edit the original draft of this chapter lol >< dammit woodong stop being so cute or else i'm dying !