CH02

54 Days

DAY 6

4 days has passed since Minwoo’s last visit to Principal’s office and it turns out that things doesnt come as the way Minwoo expected before.

As a summary, from Minwoo’s attempt to reach out asked Kangta to help him was failed because Kangta strictly said he couldnt help Minwoo. As Kangta has been targeting the Valedictorian spot means that he wont let anything, or anyone, distract his focus for doing the Mock Test as well.

“ You know I’ve been eyeing that position to polish my college application, dont you? ” Kangta gave himself an excuse so Minwoo wont kick his for declined Minwoo’s request. “ And my schedule is already packed too, I dont think I can find the time where I can tutor you, Minwoo. ”

With joking tone, Kangta then added in. “ I also lowkey blame you for asking to get tutor in the last minute like this, Minbong-ah. ” Kangta ruffled Minwoo’s hair. “ But, you said there are also Andy and Hyori’s name on that list right? Bet my those two will gladly help you. ”

“ I said to myself that I will kick your if you refuse to help me, you know that? ” Minwoo said with this pout still plastered on his face. Minwoo tried to pull an angry face, but for Kangta it still looked cute.

“ No, no, spare my after you done talk with them. Or, “ Kangta put his finger on his chin. “ Let me offer you this deal instead. Principal Yang only wants to see you raise your score for the upcoming Mock Test, right? So, if somehow Andy or Hyori fails to help you too, then the least I can do to help is by giving you full access to copy my answer sheet. You know I’m professional in passing notes during exam. ” Kangta said proudly.

Minwoo took Kangta’s offer into consideration. Although his strong dedication to be the smartest student in Shinhwa High School, but Minwoo knew that Kangta was all okay if friends asked for a cheat help during exam.

After he sealed the deal with Kangta, he rushed to Andy’s classroom.

“ Hye Sun-iee... ” Minwoo called Andy’s bestfriend Hye Sun with a singsong voice. “ Do you know where is Andy? ”

“ I guess you can find him with CJ, Minbong-ah. ”

“ Ah, okay then. Thank you. ”

When Minwoo arrived at CJ’s classroom, he saw Hee Jun. “ Do you see CJ? ”

“ In the middle of his make out session with Andy, perhaps? ” Hee Jun responded to the question.

Minwoo smirked and nodded his head. “ Okay, thanks, dude. ”

CJ and Andy are Shinhwa’s famous gay couple that already inseparable since their first year. They were the first who came out and told the public about their status and eventhough at first the whole school were shocked register about the news, but as the time passed, most students and also teachers finally being openminded  and accept their relationship. And glad that Shinhwa High School really tried at its best to not let any bullying happen no matter what the reason or the case are. So CJ and Andy can live their life peacefully through all these years. And although none of them are obsessed to participate for the Prom King and Prom Queen election, knowing isnt fair because they are gay and they also have no intention to steal the crown from the girls, but Minwoo as the Head of Prom Nite event wont take no from them and so he still put CJ-Andy’s name to the bucket, hoping for miracle that they will win that prestigious title in the end.

Little gazebo which located behind the School’s Greenhouse building is the place where CJ and Andy usually use to date. That’s because Andy serves as the Head of the Gardening Club at Shinhwa High School, so he loves to hang out there thus bringing CJ too.

 “ Andyyyy.. Justiiiinnn!! ” Minwoo called them both to tell them about his arrival.

“ DUK! ”

Minwoo let out a laughter when he heard a thumping loud sound like something , or at this case as Minwoo assumed, it’s CJ, hit the hard surface. Followed by the cursed words that CJ muttered for him.

“ Take your time, guys!! I wont interupt your quickie,. Just wanna inform you that I’m here and ready to record Andy’s cute voice when  CJ’s name. ” Minwoo shouted in between his laugh.

After a minute, CJ came from behind the building with hair and uniform were all messed up. “ What the , dude? Do you know its hard to get a little pleasure time nowadays huh? ” CJ kicked and hit Minwoo out of frustration.

“ Then dont do that while you are still in school, you . ” Minwoo calmly answered. “ Where’s Andy? Is he get dressed already? I want to talk with him. ”

In the same time with Minwoo’s question, Andy then appeared with slightly better outlook than his boyfriend.

 “ Whatsup, hyung? ” Despite being on the same grade, but Andy is 1 year younger than Minwoo. So he calls Minwoo with hyung.

With that, CJ left to give time for  Minwoo and Andy to talk. He back to the gazebo while he lit up his cigarette.

“ Andy-ya.... I think I desperately need your help. ” Minwoo whined while he threw his arm over Andy’s shoulder.

“ What is it all about, hyung? ”

“ You know that Principal Yang called me to his office and complained about my score. Said he will takeover my position for Prom Nite if I dont give him better score for our last mock test. So now I’m helpless to find people who willing to give me last-minute tutor. ”

“ But can he really do that? I mean, its already near the Prom day, what can he do then if he take that position from you? ”

“He’s the school principal Andy, he can do everything I guess. ”

“ Hmmm, still it sounds so wrong to threat you like that. He should not worry over your score, bet yours still way better than CJ’s. ”

“ I know right! And it was me who get treated like this. Principal Yang is being so unfair with me. ”

“ So what kind of help that you need from me, hyung? ”

“ Study with me till the mock test done. It doesnt guarantee that I can perform better but at least Principal Yang knows that I take his advice. ”

Andy gave his concern face for Minwoo. “ Minwoo hyung,is not that I dont want to help you but I think Im not the right person who can help you. You know the reason why people call me Zomdy right? I have low level of patience, hyung. You know that too. Hell, I cant even handle CJ’s stupidity. You can ask him how many times I hit his head for being too dumb to solve the very basic question. ”

“ I can hear thaaat!! ” CJ shouted from the gazebo.

“ But Andy, you know too that I’m not stupid like your boyfie. ”

“ DAMN YOU TWO I STILL CAN HEAR THAT!! ” CJ shouted from the second time.

Andy ignored CJ protest and continued to face Minwoo. “ The point is, I never can be patient enough to teach someone, hyung. Either you or CJ or other people. Sorry, but its true. ”

Minwoo couldn't hide his disappointment after knowing that Andy also declined his favor like Kangta before. Andy then pinched both of Minwoo’s cheek. “ Aww, hyung. Cheer up please. There must be other student who can help you right? ”

“ Yeah, I still not ask Hyori yet.”

 “ Ah, yes Hyori-noona will do! Okay, hyung. If she cant help you, then you go back to me and I will help you. But with one condition, risk is all on yours. Deal? ”

Minwoo nodded weakly. “ I tell you after I meet Hyori. ”

“ Yeah. “ Andy gave Minwoo a good-natured slap on the shoulder. “ And hyung? ”

“ Huh? ”

“ Dont leave me with that pouting, please? You are breaking my heart by doing that. Give me that puppy smile before you leave. ”

Eventhough Minwoo still sad, he gave the best version of his puppy smile to Andy before he left Andy back to CJ.

 

Meanwhile, as for Hyori’s case. Minwoo went to Hyori right after he left Andy. Hyori is this girl with complete 4Bs; Brain, Beauty, s and Butts. The girl only lack good behaviour but still the majority of whole school voted for her as Shinhwa High School’s iest Student. Together, along with CJ, these three are close friends because they share the same strong passion over dance. And no matter how intimates they are when they performing their y dance moves, all this time Hyori got no strings attach with Minwoo.

Hyori agreed to help in tutoring Minwoo and for this Minwoo was so happy. Minwoo went twice. But it just that most of Hyori’s squad were also there to interrupt their study session with unnecessary act of flirting towards Minwoo. So, after the meeting was over, Minwoo pulled Hyori's arm and told her about his protest. 

“ Hey, is not just you who happen to be my client, remember? ” Hyori said when Minwoo begged for her to give Minwoo private time without the other girls’s presence. “ I’m sorry but I’m also busy Minwoo. All those girls cant afford to pay for extra classes and as their only one friend who born with better brain I decide to help them for free and all they need is to follow my schedule. That’s works the same for you too. I can’t spare another time if you expect me to give private only for you. ”

“ But with me being there, those girls aint no focus with their books anymore. I can see that they cant stop staring at me. And what’s with Narae huh? That phsycho keep touching my hand for no reason and I swear someone nudges my legs under the table as if that can . ”

Hyori burst out of laughing. Only stopped after she realized if Minwoo was not in the mood to laugh. “ Hey, for that one, please dont put the blame on me or to the girls, little love. Your appeal and overflowing charm did that of course. And poor my girls doesnt have the antidote for that. ”

Minwoo sighed for great desperate feelings. Realized if this wont work too with Hyori, he then tried to remember the last name which written on the list. The one who he never know before. That guy, Kim Dongwan.