Eleven : The Wangs

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson smiled naughtily at the man who sits in front of him.

"Ahmm...why am I here?"

"You're here so that I can explain what the happens to your life since the beginning of this whole ty scenario."

Jinyoung nods his head slowly as he frustratingly knew how persistent Jackson is when he put his mind into something. He will entertain the man to save time.

"Okay..."

"I ordered one of my man to make a whole presentation regarding your captivity."

"I'm not a captive!"

"You're only saying that because you're brainwashed by that ing mafia heir..okay I need you to be quiet and watch the presentation."

Jackson started.

"We all know that Jaebum broke up with you that fateful night almost 5 years ago. Now, you don't know the reason why."

"I do know the reason as he gladly told it straight to my face. He doesn't want me. He just used me as please, he played with my feelings." Jinyoung hisses in irritation.

Jackson put up a hand, effectively stopping the younger man.

"That is what he told you because he was threatened by his own father. Let us take a profile check on his old man. Elder Im is a well known mafia man, he doesn't want you to mingle with his son because he knew that Jaebum is in love with you and you will be a huge distraction for his heir."

Jinyoung stayed silent at that.

"Now tell me if at that young age, will Jaebum held his own against his father to fight for you? Remember we are mere teenagers at that time. Barely out if high school." 

"No..." Jinyoung conceeds.

"Back to his father, that ing old man contacted a friend which will help him get you out of his hands and out of his son's life by kidnapping you, he set up a whole scenario where they kidnapped your family to make you more subdued and easier to take."

Jinyoung remained quiet as he takes it all in.

"Kai left with you and take you abroad to study, promising you that they will take care of your family if you behaved enough when in fact they are not doing what they promised to."

Jackson revealed a folder containing pictures of Jinyoung's mom and sister looking worst for wear.

"What...how did you even get these pictures??"

Kai's group left them some money and forces them to stay in Busan, they are free to do what they want to do but they can't contact you, they also have no right to leave that area. In short they are prisoners, same as you are now. You thought you can do whatever the hell you want when in fact there are limitations. You are very well guarded Jinyoung. I am quite surprised actually to find you here with us when that mafia heir assigned his best assassin as your body guard."

Jinyoung look at him sharply.

No, his Sehun...his gentle friend can't betray him like that. All he knew from the man is that he is a personal body guard, an average person who is only doing his job of protecting him.

"Now, Jaebum left and trained with me in my family's territory in China, he is a well known mafia boss now too. He can take on Kai anytime, and he wants you back. The only problem now is you."

Jinyoung stared at his friend.

"Do you believe that we genuinely care for you and we all want you back? Time was wasted Jinyoung, they have taken you away from us for far too long."

"My parents..."

"Will be safe, I am stronger now, I can protect my friends now."

"I need to think.."

"You need to open your heart Jinyoung."

"I can't just let him in again..."

"Don't be stubborn, we all know that he never left." Jackson lifted an eyebrow and smiled wickedly towards the blushing man. He can read people like the back of his hands.

Jinyoung smiled bitterly at that.

"Time has been wasted, and I... I'm not the same anymore. I'm not the Jinyoung that he fell in love with. I...I already gave myself to Kai and I will have to admit that I also have some feelings for him."

Jackson fiddles with his hands.

"Understandable since you've been with him after all these years. Tell you what...this is what you need to do to sort things out with your head and your heart."

Jackson lean forward.

"What are you suggesting.."

"You need freedom. You need to get out of that prison, you need to be your own person again."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter