(xiv) Rage

Girl meets evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The end is near... We will miss this fic a lot, we hope you enjoyed it like us <3... Two chapters left... BUT, is it a happy ending? Anticipate it.

To say Jeongyeon was crushed was an understatement, he was livid. At first, he couldn’t believe some low life could accuse someone whom Jeongyeon saw as a father as a murderer. But the more he thought about it, the more sense it made. So he threw his anger towards Joonho punch after punch, Joonho just enjoyed the blurry raged he caused. Momo had to push Jeongyeon back and took a hit from him to realize what he’s doing isn’t doing anything.

“calm down yet?” Momo and Donghae had to drag him out the room upstairs to his office.

“I’M GOING TO KILL HIM! BARE HANDED! STRANGLE HIS THROAT! WATCH HIS LIFE LEAVE THROUGH HIS EYES! I ING HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!” Jeongyeon broke his chair slamming him.

Momo held the ice pack close to her bruised cheek and waited. Donghae wasn’t far for backup.

“HE BETRAYED US! HE BETRAYED THIS DAMN COUNTRY!” Jeongyeon slammed his knife down on the table, making it stand on its blade. He rushed to his gun cabinet and started loading the bullets.

“What you’re going to rush in Korea’s military base single-handedly, guns blazing and expect to find the ing general right in front for you to shoot? You lost your damn ing mind.” Momo waited for Jeongyeon to stop but it’s obvious he wasn’t listening, he kept packing as if that was his plan, “THAT’S THE MOST ING RIDICULOUS IDEA YOU’VE EVER HAD! WE NEED A PLAN JEONGYEON!” Momo wanted to badly tell Jeongyeon he has a family that needs him to come home to, but Mina promised her to wait, so she will.

“You’ve got better idea Hirai?!”

Momo has never heard Jeongyeon say her last name to address her, but Jeongyeon isn't himself right now. “We need to clear our heads. I suggest you go home and we can come back to what we should do. Mina is waiting for you.” Momo hoped Mina was a good enough reason for him to be reasonable. Jeongyeon’s eyes soften from the sound of her name. Momo breathes a sigh of relief, the beast was tamed. “Go to Mina, Jeongyeon. We’ll handle everything here.”

Jeongyeon eyes finally cleared, he saw Momo bruised cheek. He slowly walked up to her and caressed his mistake. “does it still hurt?” Momo smiled and held onto Jeongyeon’s hand.

“Please … all this need is a band-aid,” Momo smirked.

Jeongyeon rolled his eyes, but he pulled Momo into a tight hug. He will forever be thankful for Hirai Momo.

---

Yoo Mansion

It was around midnight when Jeongyeon arrived home, he found Mina sleeping peacefully in bed. He sat on the edge and admired the sleeping beauty. He laughs when he remembered about the time they first met, how Mina turned from a leverage to a lover. He couldn’t deny he was cruel to her, he had slapped himself multiple times about how much he mistreated Mina in the beginning.

‘Killing is bad! bad Jeongyeon!’ Mina once sprayed water on him when he spoke about one of his informants who double crossed him. It was like her training a little puppy. Momo had a ball with that, she was a laughing mess. Thinking back about it Mina has changed Jeongyeon as a man, for the better. Momo was truly different, a darker and louder view on the world, while Mina had a calmer and just view of everything. She was innocent. Jeongyeon needed that, it reminded him to Kyungwan, an innocent soldier who swore to protect those who could not.

“I love you Myoui Mina.” Jeongyeon brushes Mina’s bangs back a little.

It made Mina stir in her sleep, she felt a presence in the room. She found Jeongyeon staring lovingly into her eyes. “hey … you’re back.”

“I’m home.”

Mina smiled and leaned up to give him a kiss back. She truly loved the man. “How did everything go?”

Jeongyeon remembers the conversation and name Kim Sungsoo ringed in his head. He rested his heavy forehead on her shoulders, “unexpectedly horrible.” Mina felt his arms wrapped around her tighten.

Mina chuckled, “Isn’t it always with you two. Well, whatever it is I’m sure you and Momo can handle it.” Mina caressed his hair, relaxing him.

Jeongyeon smiled, this woman knew how to make him feel better. “Yeah … it’s almost over Mina … almost. Wait for me.”

“I’ll always wait for you, Yoo Jeongyeon.”

Jeongyeon leaned away from Mina and stared into her beautiful brown eyes. The moonlight shone making Mina look angelic with her white blouse, her eyes shimmered in the light, and her gummy smile was blinding. Jeongyeon felt around his pocket, he gripped the object close in his fist, “Mina … I’ve got a question for you.” He took it out and held it out to her, “would you meet me down the aisle and make me the happiest man on earth?”

Mina gasp when she saw the diamond ring between his fingers. “Yes a million times yes!” she jumped Jeongyeon in a hug. He placed the ring on her finger and kissed her.

“I promise to give you a wedding you dreamed of. I’ll go above and beyond for you. I’d never stop loving you. You’re the only girl I see. I’ll never let you leave Myoui Mina.”

“Just come back home safe to me my love.”

Mina kissed the man she’s going to spend forever with. The kiss deepened and Jeongyeon asked, “should we celebrate?” Mina felt something hard on her thighs, she had to roll her eyes. She hasn’t learned Jeongyeon can be insatiable.

“Just shut up and make love to me Yoo Jeongyeon.”

Mina crashed her lips on his and smiled into the kiss. The night was still young.

---

Somewhere far from Seoul

Niko couldn’t stop his anger, they’ve been on a road for a while. His heart ached, he had his sister back and now she’s gone again. He couldn’t keep her safe. While Haytham kept calm as the road became rocky and rough. Haytham hasn’t acknowledge all the lost he just experience, it was as if he was at peace with it already.

“I’m going to kill that bastard!” Niko punched the car door.

“You’d do no such thing.” Haytham finally said something.

Niko was taken back, Haytham never given up on anything. “why uncle? WHY?!”

“You better lower your voice at me boy.” Niko apologies, “good … you will not have anything to do with Yoo Jeongyeon. I will no longer risk any lives, especial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter