(x) Gone

Girl meets evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stood by the window, the house seemed darker and quieter ever since Jeongyeon left. Mina felt dull and bored out of her mind without her man by her side. The video calls and text messaging doesn’t feel the same as touching him and hearing his voice in person. It hurts Mina’s heart to be so far away from him. Momo helped with the dullness … kind of, in her own way. The woman won’t leave Mina alone, it’s like having an annoying big sister.

“You know he just left a few days ago Myoui. You look like you’re never going to see him again.” Momo said on the couch watching her.

“I’m sorry Hirai. But I’m just … used to having him around.” Mina played with her shirt collar. She felt embarrassed about missing him so much, but she can’t help it.

“I see. You tasted the juice huh?” Momo smirked, she noticed the many love marks Jeongyeon made on Mina’s body, particularly her neck. Plus, last night’s video call was scandalous … Mina was very loud.

Mina blushed hard, “WHAT?! Don’t- I- GOD! Do you have a filter with that mouth?!” Mina felt so flustered. Momo laughed at Mina’s reaction, she’s never seen the girl so irritated. Mina huffed and stomped her feet, “IF YOU MUST KNOW! We are together!” Mina crossed her arms proudly, she felt she won the battle with Momo. Not like there was a battle anyway … she just felt intimidated by the woman and she wanted to win one of their arguments.

“Hmm … my my Myoui.” Momo slow clapped, “if those love bites were just from ing around then I would’ve kicked Jeongyeon in the balls.” Mina was taken back by her comment, it seemed Momo was on her side with the whole relationship. “Surprised? I’ve been kicking his about asking you out.” Momo gave Mina a genuine smile, “I’m happy for both of you. I’m happy to see those sparkling eyes back on him … Just like when we were together.”

“What- what happened with you two? WAIT. NO! I’m- afraid to know.” Mina panicked, what if knowing their relationship put a bar for Mina? What if she felt she wasn’t good enough for Jeongyeon? Does Jeongyeon still harbor feelings for Momo? But … who was Jeongyeon before her?

Momo sighed, she got off the couch and walked beside the girl, “Mina. Believe me, when I say this, Jeongyeon and I are over. We had our share of crazy love stories, but that’s all in the past. A past I might not be able to get over … but I have to live with that.” Mina watched Momo, she’s never seen the assistant so sorrowful. “The crazy thing? I ended it.”

“EH?! WHY?!”

Momo chuckled, “Know this Mina, I loved- … I WILL always love him. He’s an incredible man not to love. I’ve seen him go from nothing to THIS.” Momo gestured to the manor. “Everybody I met or been with has made me feel I was disposable until I met Jeongyeon.” Mina tilted her head in confusion, still intently listening to the teary-eyed blonde, “since it seemed Jeongyeon has taken a liking to you Myoui, I can tell you’re going to be around for a while. I’m gonna make damn sure you take good care of my Jeongie. So you should know a little about me, don’t you think?” Momo smiled, “I was sold off to human traffickers by my own parents.”

Mina gasped, she didn’t expect for Momo to open with that. She didn’t know what to say. To have your own flesh and blood be so heartless to think your own child has a nominal value was tragic.

Momo was not affected by Mina’s reaction, “I got over it. I’m here, aren’t I? Jeongyeon knows about it and he stayed. But what we didn’t know during our relationship was what it did to me. They broke me and he still stayed. You know what Jeongyeon yearns more than anything else?” Mina gave it a thought, “don’t fry that pretty brain of yours Myoui. He dreamed of settling down somewhere and coming home to a family. A family I can never give him.” Mina heard Momo’s voice break, she herself felt tears in her eyes, “I- I can’t give him that! We tried! So many times … but I was told I was infertile. He disagreed to the breakup, saying I’m crazy if he was with me just for a baby. But for me, knowing he’s willing to sacrifice it and I can never give him his dream was just too heartbreaking. I had to step back.”

Mina would never have guessed, this femme fatale people wished to be with, people feared, called Hirai Momo was broken and insecure. It made her seem … human. Mina wanted to hold the woman, but she didn’t want to step boundaries. Mina took the courage to hold the crying woman’s hand.

Momo squeezed back and her crying turn to sobs, she appreciated the gesture. Momo hasn’t cried in front of anyone apart from Jeongyeon and she felt comfortable with Mina. “Make him happy Mina. He’s my world and I’d do anything to give him the world, even it means having you by his side. Be his home. Promise me, you’d give him more than I could. I’m rooting for you Myoui. You’re family now.” Mina beamed, this is was the nicest thing the woman has ever said to her.

Mina wanted to make Momo feel better, she took a chance and took a jab at her, “didn’t know you’re a softie too.” Mina chuckled.

Momo smirked, she knew what Mina was trying to do, Momo was starting to like the woman. If Mina wanted to joke around, Momo can play too. Momo abruptly pulled Mina, catching her off guard and pinned her to the window. Mina gasped in surprise, she couldn’t move her arms or legs. She was fearing the worst, she made a mistake, she shouldn’t have joked around.

Momo leaned close to Mina’s scared face, “I know we had a moment Myoui, but it doesn’t mean I’m going to go easy on you. I can still kick your . If you EVER hurt him, I’ll be right there ready to beat your , got it?” Mina gulped, “now, you ever speak about this to anyone even Jeongyeon. I won’t be afraid to hold back.” Momo kissed Mina’s cheek and let the brunette go, “welcome to the family Myoui! Luv ya! Let’s watch a movie.”

Mina’s heart beat rapidly in her chest, she was threatened then the next she was asked for a movie date. ‘Wh- what just happened?’

Both women are oblivious to what was happening outside.

---

Donghae and the others are unconscious, a quick tranquilizer dart to the vitals knocked them out. The men waiting for the right moment broke into the manor, the alarm started blaring and they ignored it. “Get the girl. Leave Hirai to me, I have a score to settle.” the leader of the pack walked off to find his target.

As soon as the alarm blared Momo took out her gun, she went straight to Mina. Mina covered her ears from the blaring alarm, she was confused and scared. “Mina! Hide in the bedroom now! Don’t come out no matter what!” Mina rushed and locked the bedroom door.

CRACK!

“Hirai we meet again. I think you owe me an eye.” the man showed himself from the shadows and Momo finally realized who was talking to her.

“Ki-nam.” Momo cocked her gun, “did you not see the doorbell on big glass door on your way in? Or did your fat head didn’t fit through the door?” Momo smirked.

Ki-nam growled, “where did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter