Chapter 1 ~ Meeting My Fiancee

Marry You

Chapter 1: Meeting My Fiancee

It's been a year since my parents announced I'm set to marry another royal vampire and my dad has been looking for my perfect husband ever since. I'm still happy I haven't heard from it again, because I don't want to. But because of the fact it's a tradition in Blackmond that the firstborn child of the King and Queen is set to marry first, I can't avoid it. I hate it to be the oldest of the Jung children, because I have to do something I am very much against.

''Your Majesty, are you coming downstairs? His Majesty the King wants to announce something to you in person.'' a maid says and I look at her. I'm at the windowsill and I was looking to the world on the other side of the window. I take a deep breath and I nod.

''Tell my father I am coming downstairs.'' I tell her and the maid nods and bows, before leaving my room. Ugh, did my dad found a royal vampire for me to marry with? I hope not, but I'm affraid he has. I get up and I put on my black leather jacket. Earlier today, I had multiple maids in my room who got me dressed. Out of the three of us, I'm the first one who gets dressed first by the maids. It's because I'm the crown prince. I leave my bedroom and I walk down the stairs. A maid bows and points into a direction she wants me to go to. I bow quick at her and I walk towards the ballroom, the direction the maid pointed at. My dad stands in the middle of the ballroom and not long after that, my mum enters the ballroom.

''Right, so what is the announcement you wanted to share with me?'' I ask and my dad places a hand on my shoulder with a smile. Oh dear, he has found my partner. When my dad smiles, you have to watch out.

''Taekwoon, I have found a royal who will marry you. Even hé is set to marry and after the meeting I had with his parents, we are convinced that you two are a perfect couple. And we will expect him and his family within a few minutes.'' my dad says and my eyes widen. After a year, my dad managed to find the perfect partner for me. Aigoo, I don't want this. But I have to, I have to carry on the tradition. And I will meet this royal where I have to engage with within a few minutes. Wonshik and Hongbin will be happy for me and they hope I'll be happy with my partner.

I don't want this, but I have to. Because I otherwise am not allowed to become a king.

~*~

Wonshik and Hongbin have joined us and after they heard the news that my dad has found the royal who I have to engage with, they wrapped their arms around me as if they are young children.

''Taekwoon-ah, we are so happy for you. Be glad dad has found a partner for you, because we are only allowed to get married once you are married.'' Hongbin says and looks at me. He is right about that, but I am still very much against this marriage. I don't want this! But let's see which royal my dad has chosen. If he has chosen a very attractive partner, I will reconsider my opinion about arranged marriages.

''Guys, let me go.'' I tell them and both Wonshik and Hongbin do as I say.

''Your Majesty, the King and Queen of Whiteston have arrived with their three princes.'' a maid says and I take a deep breath. My parents leave the ballroom, followed by Wonshik and Hongbin. As expected, I'm not allowed to join them and I have to stay behind. I am not allowed to see my partner just yet. I listen to the conversation they have in the hall and I can hear Wonshik and Hongbin being very enthusiastic.

''We're happy that you are chosen by our dad to marry our older brother.'' Hongbin says and I turn around, my back facing the entrance to the hall. I can't really hear what they're saying, but I do hear footsteps entering the ballroom. Would that be him? Well, I don't know. I then feel a hand on my shoulder and I look at this hand. I turn around and I see a boy around my age standing in front of me.

''Prince Taekwoon? Nice to meet you, my name is prince Hakyeon from Whiteston.'' the boy says and removes his hand from my shoulder, before he bows. I bow aswell and I look prince Hakyeon in the eyes, before he starts to smiles. He is cute, I have to admit. But how did my dad manage to find a prince like Hakyeon? And would my image of an arranged marriage change now? I don't know.

~*~

Hakyeon and I are in the garden and we talk about everything, including our feelings and our thoughts of the upcoming marriage.

''Do you think the same way of the announcement of the upcoming wedding as I do? I really wonder why my dad did this.'' Hakyeon says and I nod.

''Well prince Hakyeon, I do think the same way. But we have to do this, there is sadly no way back.'' I tell Hakyeon and he nods while taking a deep breath. For the next minutes, nothing is being said and Hakyeon carefully grabs my hand. I look at our hands, while Hakyeon locks my hand into his.

''But now that I have met you, I start to think differently of this marriage. I want to take the chance.'' I tell him and Hakyeon looks at me, before he starts to smile. Hakyeon then nods, as a sign that he agrees.

''I want to take this chance with you aswell, prince Taekwoon. Even my brothers are happy for me and they can't wait until I get married to you.'' Hakyeon says and we both start to laugh. Wauw, that sounds so familiar to me. Because Wonshik and Hongbin are the same way.

''Why do we look a like so much? Because my brothers are totally like yours, they can't wait either until I am married.'' I tell him and Hakyeon looks at me with a smile. Wow, we have a lot in common. We look at each other again and Hakyeon comes real close, way too close I guess. Hakyeon then places his lips on mine and I grab his arm. Alright, this is gonna be an amazing wedding.

I guess I can stay true to him, I guess this won't be that bad.