Chapter 2 ~ I Like Him a Lot More Now

Marry You

Chapter 2: I Like Him A Lot More Now

Hakyeon breaks the kiss and looks at me with a smile.

''I am curious when the wedding will take place.'' Hakyeon says and I giggle. I'm sure it will be soon, but the engagement has to be set aswell. And I am convinced this will be quick. I get up and Hakyeon looks at me with a surprised look.

''Come with me, prince Hakyeon. I'm sure it's the best to go to my room if we want some privacy.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods. Hakyeon gets up and I hook his arm. Hakyeon's head rests on my shoulder and we enter the palace. Our parents are still in conversation with each other, so we won't hear anything from them real soon. I take Hakyeon with me upstairs and I tell him about what he can find behind the doors on the second floor. Hakyeon starts to laugh when I talk about Wonshik and Hongbin.

''My brothers Jaehwan and Sanhyuk are almost exactly like Wonshik and Hongbin, they are just like little kids.'' Hakyeon says and we burst into laughing when we slowly approach my bedroom door while we talk about our siblings. But we also talk about more serious things, such as who has to move to the other palace once we're married.

''Well, we'll see. Because I didn't think that my dad would find someone that quick who I have to marry.'' I say and I scratch the back of my neck. Hakyeon grabs my hand and I immediately look at him. Hakyeon takes a few steps to his right, to make sure he is facing me. We are in front of my bedroom right now, so I can open up the door at any second.

''I have to move in with you, prince Taekwoon. Because that is a promise my parents made with your parents when your parents paid us a visit when your father was looking for a fiancee for you. Besides that, there is a possibility that both Blackmond and Whiteston will become one kingdom.'' Hakyeon says and my eyes widen. My parents never talked about that, they have hidden that for me.

But it was to be expected anyways, because there are a lot of problems in both Blackmond and Whiteston. I nod when I look Hakyeon straight in the eyes. Hakyeon smiles and lets go of my hand, to make sure that I can open the bedroom door.

~*~

I open up the door and I let Hakyeon enter first, before I close the door behind me.

''Wow my prince, this is a room to be jealous about.'' Hakyeon says and sits on the first chair he sees. I sit down on my bed and I look at Hakyeon, but I feel rather uncomfortable.

''So this is how it feels to be the oldest of 3 siblings huh?'' Hakyeon asks and looks at me. I nod and I sigh. We both now realise how our life is about to change when we are married, we will be this close in a bedroom we have to share. We have to act like a royal couple should behave and we have to appear on public events as a couple. I look down at the floor and I sigh. We want to take this chance, but we also will be a lot closer than we ever will be. Hakyeon doesn't sit on the chair for long, because he gets up and sits down next to me. Hakyeon grabs my hand and I look at our hands immediately.

''Everything starts to become reality and there is no way back anymore, but I like to take this chance.'' Hakyeon says and smiles. Hakyeon is right, it starts to become reality now. Hakyeon rubs over my hand with his thumb and sits even closer to me.

''I really like you... prince Taekwoon. I really thought that marrying another prince was going to be a big hell, but I changed my mind when we met each other in the ballroom.'' Hakyeon says and his eyes turn red when I look at him. Even my eyes turn red, because Hakyeon places his other hand on my cheek.

I sit even more closer to Hakyeon ,so close that I basically sit on his lap, and I kiss Hakyeon. Hakyeon moves the hand he had on my cheek to my neck and deepens the kiss. I pull my hand out of Hakyeon's grip and I wrap my arm around Hakyeon's waist, what makes Hakyeon smile in the end.

~*~

And again, Hakyeon pulls back. But now because of someone knocking on the door. We let go of each other and I announce that they can come in. The door goes open and a maid steps into my room.

''Your Majesty, His Majesty the King is expecting you downstairs. He has another announcement for you.'' the maid says. I sigh and I quickly look at Hakyeon, before I turn to the maid again.

''Tell my father that we will come downstairs.'' I tell her and the maid nods, before she leaves the room. Hakyeon sighs and looks at me. Ugh, I don't want to go downstairs. But we have to.

''Come on, sweet prince. We will see what my father has to announce.'' I tell Hakyeon and we get up together. I open the bedroom door and Hakyeon leaves the room first. When I leave the room, I close the door and we walk downstairs. I think they want to announce when we have to announce our engagement, the day that we will announce our engagement in both Blackmond and Whiteston.

At the same day, Hakyeon will give me a tour through Whiteston and I honestly have no idea how Whiteston looks like. But Hakyeon will show me everything. When we arrive at the livingroom, we bow for our parents and I look at my dad.

''Father, I heard that you have an announcement for us?'' I ask and my dad nods.

''Yes my son, because the four of us ,and both of your siblings, agree that your engagement will be announced in public in 3 days.'' my dad says and both me and Hakyeon look at each other with widen eyes. What? Why so quick?