Chapter 5 ~ The wedding

Marry You

Chapter 5: The wedding

After months, it's time for the big day. I'm going to marry the crown prince of Whiteston. I'm still very much against an arranged marriage, but I'm still glad that my dad chose the right partner for me. Because Hakyeon and I liked each other pretty much after we first met.

I'm in my bedroom and I'm getting dressed for the big day. A few maids are with me and some of them are doing my hair. They have applied a hair piece in my hair which is gold and covers the pieces at one side that are tied up at the back of my head. They also applied a clip in my hair with the family coat of arms on it, which is the most precious accessory my family owns. The maids also said that Hakyeon also wears the family coat of arms of his family, but his clip is attached on his suit.

''I think you are ready to go, Your Majesty.'' one maid says and I look at my black suit with a white shirt underneath. On my neck, I have a black bow tie. I look at her and I nod. The maids let go of me and they walk towards the door as I follow them. When the door is being opened, I hear Hakyeon's voice already saying that he can't wait for me to come out.

As soon as I leave my bedroom, I look at Hakyeon as he starts to smile at me. Hakyeon walks over to me and takes a closer look at me.

''Goodness, you look gorgeous. They even gave you a special golden clip. Wow, the maids have done a great job on doing your hair.'' Hakyeon says and takes my hand in his. 

We make our way downstairs and we are being stopped by a servant of Hakyeon's palace, who explains to us that we have to wait until we get a sign to make our entrance to the garden. The ceremony is being held in the garden and the reception is going to take place in the ballroom. My parents agreed on the idea of Hakyeon's parents to let the wedding take place in our garden and the reception is going to take place in the ballroom.

''I'm excited to call you mine, Taekwoon. I know that both of us didn't want this at first, but I'm ready to call you mine forever.'' Hakyeon tells me and I pull him in for a hug. I have the same thing. I didn't want this at first, but I fell in love with Hakyeon right after we met. A good thing is that Hakyeon and I both are planning to say goodbye to arranged marriages, because they break more than vampires realise.

The guests of our wedding aren't only from my kingdom, because we also have invited a lot of Hakyeon's relatives and they all agreed on showing up. Besides that, we also have invited a few ministers of Hakyeon's kingdom and they also agreed to be at the wedding. We wanted to have everything mixed, because both kingdoms know what is going to happen after our wedding.

~*~

That's when we can make our way to the garden. Hakyeon and I hold each other's hand tight and we walk with slow steps to the garden. The guests get up from their seats and we slowly pass them.

Some guests can't stop saying to each other how good we look today. Well, thanks I guess.

The walk to our parents isn't that long and we see them smile when we're in front of them. Hakyeon still hasn't let go of my hand and I smile when I look at him, while my dad has started with his speech on how thankful he is for the guests to show up at this wedding. He also shares that after this wedding, everything will change. Such as that the two kingdoms will become one before Hakyeon and I are going to be crowned as the kings.

Hakyeon and I look at each other with a surprised look, because we weren't expecting in it that the two kingdoms are going to be blend together as one so soon before we are going to rule over the kingdom.

That's when the microphone is handed over to Hakyeon's dad and he shares how honored he is to be at such an important day as this one. He also shares his thoughts on the two kingdoms which are going to be one and he really sounds like he is more than excited for this going to happen.

Hakyeon rubs over my hand and I smile when I look at him. The moment to call him mine is coming closer by the second and I can't wait for that moment, but we have to wait.

Behind us, I hear Jaehwan and Sanhyuk talk to Wonshik and Hongbin. The four boys share with each other how happy they are to see us getting married, meaning that they were going to be in laws anytime soon. 

''Our brothers can't wait for us to be married, because they are going to be in laws of each other.'' I whisper in Hakyeon's ear and Hakyeon chuckles. He heard it too and to him, it's cute.

Then, the microphone goes to my dad again and he announces that it's time for the rings. Jaehwan gets up and walks towards us. Hakyeon and I turn sideways ,facing each other, and I take the first ring.

''Repeat after me, my son. I ,Jung Taekwoon, will take the crown prince of Whiteston ,Cha Hakyeon, as my wedded husband. In good times and in bad times and until death do us part.'' my dad says and I repeat his words. That's when I apply the ring on Hakyeon's finger and Hakyeon takes the second ring, while holding my hand.

''Repeat after me. I ,Cha Hakyeon, will take the crown prince of Blackmond ,Jung Taekwoon, as my wedded husband. In good times and in bad times and until death do us part.'' Hakyeon's dad says and Hakyeon repeats after him, before Hakyeon applies the other ring on my finger.

''I'd like to declare you two husband and husband, you may kiss each other.'' my dad says and Hakyeon smiles, before he wraps his arm around my waist and kisses me. I deepen the kiss immediately, while we hear the guests applaude for us.

Hakyeon pulls back and lets go of my waist, before he grabs my hand and we turn to face the guests.

''The four of us would like to introduce you to your new royal couple, prince Hakyeon and prince Taekwoon. The two will be seen as one entity from now on and will be crowned once the two kingdoms are one.'' my mum announces and the guests get up to applaude again. I look at our brothers and they raise their thumbs, meaning that they're happy for us.

Hakyeon and I make our way past the guests and we make our way upstairs to get changed. But before that, Hakyeon wraps his arms around my neck and starts to kiss me.

''We're finally married, Taekwoon. We're finally married.'' Hakyeon says and I smile, before I deepen the kiss.

We're finally married, the moment that I can call Hakyeon mine is here. Hakyeon is mine forever.

~*~

A/N I'm so sorry that I haven't updated so long, but you have to blame that on my 'busy' life. I'm so, so sorry.