Chapter 3 ~ The first time together

Marry You

Chapter 3: The First Time Together

Then, it's time for the diner together and a servant guides us to the diningroom. Hakyeon and I walk next to each other, to big joy of our parents and our siblings. Hakyeon and I start to like each other more and we start to appreciate each other a lot more. Once in the diningroom, our families sit down on each side of the table, so Hakyeon's family sits across from mine.

Hakyeon sits across from me, Wonshik across from Jaehwan and Hongbin sits across from Sanhyuk. Even the four of them seem to get along well. I don't care much about Sanhyuk and Jaehwan, but they will become my brothers-in-law anyways. Hakyeon's parents sit next to mine and even the four of them are having a conversation on their own. It's only me and Hakyeon who don't say a word, basically because we don't know where to talk about when our families are around.

We have discussed a lot on my room, so we don't have to tell that much anymore now. Then, the waiters enter the diningroom and they put down the cloches in front of each of us. Then, the top is raised and a big part of meat is revealing itself. And the best part of this, is that the blood is still in here. This meat is human meat, because we don't drink animal blood. When everyone has some meat, we start to eat like animals. Well, it's actually us Jungs who behave like animals when we're having diner. The Cha's are drinking the blood as if they have themselves under control.

Maybe, I should try to drink blood like Hakyeon does. I have to become an example for my younger brothers, but also for Jaehwan and Sanhyuk. But I also have to become an example for the vampires that are waiting for me to become a king. Once I become the king, I have to become a rolemodel for them. Hakyeon is done with diner first and I can see some fear in his eyes when he sees how I am 'enjoying' my diner. Well, our family is unfortunately one of those families that is eating like a beast. I then pull back from my meat and as soon as the eyes of me and Hakyeon connect, I immediately stare to the floor. I feel ashamed that Hakyeon saw how I turned into a beast when I'm having diner, I really wanna change my behaviour when I'm married to him.

~*~

I the blood that is still on my face and I feel Hakyeon's hand on the back of my head. I carefully look up and Hakyeon smiles, making me to sit up straight very slowly. Hakyeon reaches out his hand, which I take without hesitating.

''Prince Taekwoon, I understand that you feel ashamed of how you drank that blood out of the meat in front of me. But that's okay. If this is your way of having diner, than it's me who should accept that. I have to be aware of that whenever we will have diner together when we're living together.'' Hakyeon says and I shake my head. I don't wanna be like that during diner, I don't want to.

''No prince Hakyeon, I refuse to be like that. I don't want to be such a monster during diner, I want to keep myself under control as you did.'' I tell him and Hakyeon rubs with his thumb over my hand. It doesn't take long before more of our family members pull back and it's Hongbin who looks at us.

''Man, I wish I have someone to love as prince Hakyeon loves you.'' Hongbin pouts. Hakyeon starts to laugh and I place a hand on Hongbin's shoulder.

''It won't take long before the same will happen to you, Hongbin. I am convinced of that.'' I tell him and my the corner of my lips curl up into a tiny smile. Hakyeon also nods and Hongbin is slowing down in stressing out, because he finally waits patiently until everyone is finished. Once everyone is finished, the waiters come in to bring us our desert. During our desert, Hakyeon keeps smiling at me. 

''Taekwoon?'' my dad asks and I look at him. Oh dear, what does he want now?

''Prince Hakyeon and his family will move in today until the wedding. So his family will leave the palace again once the wedding has taken place.'' my dad says and I look at Hakyeon, whose smile becomes brighter. Really? Hakyeon is moving in? It can't go worse from here, because Hakyeon and I will use all of this time to grow closer.

~*~

After diner, Hakyeon and I walk through the garden while Hongbin and Wonshik play with Hakyeon's little brothers. Our parents sat down in the livingroom and they discuss some things for our wedding. Well, I don't care whatever they decide.

''So you and your family move in with us right? We really need to use this time to get to know each other better and to grow closer.'' I tell him. Hakyeon starts to smile and places his head on my shoulder.

''I agree with you, prince Taekwoon. We really can use this time to grow closer.'' Hakyeon says and grabs my hand. We like each other a lot now, but that will increase. Our engagement will be announced in public within 3 days at first in my kingdom and I'm sure we have to go to Whiteston after the announcement in Blackmond. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also quite nervous. I will now enter the kingdom as an engaged prince and that's pretty weird to say. I start to moan when Hakyeon's lips touch my neck and Hakyeon giggles.

''Please prince Hakyeon, not here when our siblings are around.'' I tell him and Hakyeon giggles. His hand lets go of mine and it doesn't take lone before I feel his arm around my waist.

''I'm looking forward to share my life with you, prince Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon says and I start to smile even brighter. He is so cute.

~*~

A/N I'm back with an update, mianhe for the long wait!