Chapter 8 ~ Hakyeon's official move

Marry You

Chapter 8: Hakyeon's official move

4 months later, Hakyeon has officially moved in with us. And so did his mum. His mum promised to move in with us, so that she could support Hakyeon during the pregnancy. And my mum is going to support Hakyeon aswell, so he isn't fully on his own. Both women know how it's like, so my mum can help him whenever his own mum can't help.

Hakyeon is showing and he looks cute with his small bump. For so far, he is glad that he can still wear some of his own clothes. The tailor has already offered to make some clothes for Hakyeon for each month of the pregnancy. He has made these kind of clothes for my mum too when she was pregnant with me, so the tailor knows the sizes. I'm glad he had offered it, because Hakyeon already started to worry about his clothes not starting to fit for a while.

Last month, Hakyeon announced to both kingdoms that he was pregnant. Both kingdoms responded very well to Hakyeon's pregnancy and I'm glad that we recieved very positive comments about this, because I don't want to be the first king who is getting hate about having kids with someone who isn't female.

Hakyeon is still a bit scared for what is about to come, but both our mums and me are there for Hakyeon and he can rely on us whenever he wants to share his thoughts.

I sit on my windowsill and I look outside. In the garden, my brothers are playing with Sanhyuk and Jaehwan. If you ask me, it's cute to see them like that. But they won't get my permission if they are going to ask me if Hongbin for example wants to date Sanhyuk, because it's not right to date your in laws. It's not right, because I don't want to give the vampires some hope of dating whoever you want.

Hakyeon is with my mum and his mum at the tailor, because the tailor wanted to know what kind of clothes Hakyeon wanted whenever he is going to reach the five months. Hakyeon still can wear his own clothes this month, but that is going to change next month. Because next month, our baby is going to make itself heard and Hakyeon's clothes will be tight on him.

''Well my son, life is going as you wanted right?'' my dad asks out of the blue and I immediately turn my head into his direction.

''Jeez dad, you scared me. But yes, life is going as I secretly hoped that it was going to be. Though I never would've expected that Hakyeon is pregnant, but that doesn't mean that the child isn't welcome. It's just that it happens so quick.'' I tell my dad and my dad places a hand on my shoulder.

''Don't worry my son. Yes, it happened pretty quick. But like you already said, the child is more than welcome and I feel honered to become a grandfather already.'' my dad says and pulls me in for a quick hug.

~*~

''Taekwoonie!'' Hakyeon yells and enters my bedroom with a big smile. I look at him and I start to kiss him as soon as he's standing next to the windowsill. My dad chuckles and I break the kiss, as I place my hand on Hakyeon's small bump.

''So? How did it go?'' I ask and Hakyeon places a hand on my lap at the same time that our mothers enter the bedroom.

''The tailor was very nice and he was very helpful. He was surprised that I have such a great sense for fashion and he agreed on the patterns and such that I chose for my pregnancy outfits. I can't wait how my outfits for next months are going to be like.'' Hakyeon says and I smile, before I press a kiss on his forehead. I'm pretty sure that Hakyeon is going to look great in them.

''Good to hear that. Anyways, is it time for a drink already? I'm thirsty.'' I say and I look at my parents. My mum nods and I smile. It's been a few hours since I've drank something and I'm very thirsty if you ask me.

Hakyeon pulls me off the windowsill and I chuckle. My parents leave the bedroom and Hakyeon's mum follows them, while Hakyeon and I follow her on our turn. The maids greet us and we bow in response, before we make our way to the diningroom. I wanted to ask my dad if he could ask the four friends to come in, but they come in by themselves. As if they read my mind.

''Jeez, you guys knew to read my mind. I wanted to ask dad if he could bring you in. But you guys come in by yourself. Anyways, we are going to have a drink together.'' I tell them and Hongbin smiles, revealing his cute dimples.

''Well, we wanted to drink something. So it's quite funny to see that you guys are going to drink something aswell.'' Hongbin says and I nod. That's funny, because they had the same in mind.

All of us enter the diningroom and Hakyeon and I take a seat next to my dad. His parents take a seat next to us and his mum places a hand on Hakyeon's lap.

''You definitely need a bigger amount of blood, since you are pregnant.'' his mum says and Hakyeon nods. In the past months, the maids already made sure that Hakyeon was going to eat a bigger amount of food and it helped. Because Hakyeon gains the perfect amount of weight every month, I'm sure that the doctor will be proud of us for taking such good care of Hakyeon.

Then, a maid enters the diningroom and asks us if she can get something for us. All of us tell her that we want a glass of blood and she also asks Hakyeon if he needs a bigger glass. Hakyeon responds with yes and the maid leaves the diningroom to get us some drinks.

''It's good to be married to you, Taekwoon. Because our child is going to grow up in a great household.'' Hakyeon says and I kiss his cheek. Hongbin and Sanhyuk can't help, but say 'ahw' constantly. Wonshik and Jaehwan chuckle and Hakyeon chuckles aswell.

''We're a crazy, yet a loving family. Am I right mum?'' I say and my mum nods when I look at her. I wrap an arm around Hakyeon's waist, my hand resting on Hakyeon's small bump.

I hope that our parents can wait with putting the crown on our head until the kingdoms are blended as one.

~*~

A/N I'm going to have another timeslip in the next chapter, sorry if I rush through this.