Chapter 9 ~ The first steps to Whitemond

Marry You

Chapter 9: The first steps to Whitemond

''Taekwoon! Our son is torturing the hell out of me!'' Hakyeon whines and I chuckle when I make my way to the bed. Hakyeon is 8 months pregnant and looks like he is ready to pop. He is expecting a boy and he loves to torture his mum.

''I'm pretty sure that he has that personal feature from his mum's family, because none of my family members love to torture each other.'' I chuckle and Hakyeon pokes me when I sit down next to Hakyeon.

''I'm not like that Taekwoon, you know that!'' Hakyeon whines and turns to his left side. I lay down on the bed and Hakyeon starts to kiss my temple. I chuckle and I place a hand on Hakyeon's huge stomach. Ever since our son made himself heard, he is torturing his mum a lot and he causes Hakyeon to barely get some sleep.

In the past months, my parents and Hakyeon's parents were quite busy with the first steps of blending both kingdoms and those small steps were quite a success. But I hoped that our parents would be further than that, because I want our son to be born when all of this is behind us. Because I want our son to be the first child to be born in Whitemond. We decided to call it Whitemond, because we wanted to blend the two names together aswell. So Blackmond and Whiteston are going to be called Blackmond from now on.

''Hey little boy, don't hurt mummy so much. You're such a bad boy.'' I say and I rub over Hakyeon's stomach. Hakyeon chuckles and places a hand on my shoulder.

''You're such a great dad already, Taekwoon. Our son already listens to you, because he stopped torturing me.'' Hakyeon says and when I rub over Hakyeon's stomach, I indeed notice that our son isn't kicking that severe anymore. I'm glad about that, because it hurts me to see Hakyeon being tortured by such a little creature like our son.

''I hope he won't toture you anytime soon, because you only have one month to go before our boy is going to be welcomed into this world. It's sad that the kingdoms aren't one yet, because I wanted my son to be the firstborn of a new kingdom.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon kisses my temple again.

''It's okay Taekwoon, some things don't always go as planned.'' Hakyeon responds and I chuckle. 

In the mean time, my parents are in the ballroom with Hakyeon's parents and all the ministers of the two kingdoms are there aswell. They are busy with making the big kingdom happen and these meetings are taking days and days. Hongbin, Sanhyuk, Jaehwan and Wonshik are in the garden and they are playing with each other. They wanted me to join them, but they understood when I declined and explained that I wanted to spend time with Hakyeon. I don't want Hakyeon to be alone in our bedroom.

''Thanks for staying with me, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon says and I kiss his temple. I don't want Hakyeon to be alone when everyone is so busy.

~*~

''Taekwoon, we want to ask you two to join us. We don't want you to come play with us, we only want you two to accompany us.'' Hongbin yells from outside and I get up from the bed, to make my way to the windowsill. I look at Hakyeon and he nods, before I look at Hongbin and I nod. Hongbin smiles and I make my way back to the bed to help Hakyeon. I reach out my hands to Hakyeon and Hakyeon takes my hand, before I pull him off the bed.

I wrap an arm around Hakyeon's waist and Hakyeon smiles, before he kisses my neck. The two of us leave the room and we slowly make our way downstairs. Everyone is still talking a lot in the ballroom and I hope that the steps of one kingdom are going to be bigger one day, because it's going way too slow for me.

Hakyeon whines when we're downstairs and I place my hand on his stomach.

''Yah, are you torturing your mummy again? I told you not to do it.'' I talk to our unborn child and i rub over Hakyeon's stomach. We make our way outside and our brothers run towards us, before they wrap their arms around us.

''How is the baby doing?'' Hongbin asks and places a hand on Hakyeon's stomach. Hakyeon's head is resting on my shoulder and I chuckle when I look at Hongbin.

''Well, our son loves to torture Hakyeon a lot and Hakyeon barely gets any sleep. But his personality is going to be a Cha one, since you and I both know that our family aren't feisty ones.'' I tell Hongbin and he shakes his head.

''No, you're right Taekwoon. We Jungs aren't feisty, we never were and never will be.'' Hongbin agrees and Hakyeon tickles my neck. The six of us make our way to the bench and Hakyeon and I take a seat, while the four brothers sit down in front of us on the grass.

''Goodness Hakyeon, you're due next month huh? Have you thought of any names yet?'' Wonshik asks and Hakyeon shakes his head, before he looks at me. We actually haven't thought of that already, but we wanted to keep that in mind when Hakyeon was in his final stage of the pregnancy.

''No, but we will soon. Maybe when we're in bed, because that's when we have all the time for ourselves.'' Hakyeon responds and I chuckle. I don't really have any ideas yet for names, so I think I'll let Hakyeon choose the name of our son. I'll agree with whatever he comes with.

''Cute'' Sanhyuk says and Jaehwan starts to tickle Sanhyuk, resulting in Sanhyuk falling down in the grass and laughing his off. Hongbin and Wonshik chuckle when they look at the two Cha brothers.

''Speaking of cute...'' Wonshik says and looks at me. What? Why is he looking at me? Or does he think that Hakyeon and I are cute together?

''What?'' I ask and Wonshik chuckles, before Hongbin looks at us aswell. Jaehwan and Sanhyuk are way too focussed on each other, idiots.

''The way you two sit on the bench, that's cute. But we couldn't expect more from you two, you two are quite cute together. So it's no joke that dad thought that Hakyeon was the perfect match for you.'' Wonshik says and I chuckle.

I have to agree with Wonshik on that. I'm glad that Hakyeon is the one that my dad chose as the one who I had to marry, because I don't want to imagine a life without him and our son.