Chapter 7 ~ Hakyeon's reveal

Marry You

Chapter 7: Hakyeon's reveal

The rest of the day goes by pretty fast. Once it's time for the guests to go, Hakyeon and I say goodbye to the guests at the exit of the ballroom. Then, Hakyeon grabs my hand and the two of us make our way to our families.

''Well well, how does it feel huh? You two are finally married now.'' Hakyeon's dad says and Hakyeon smiles, before he takes my hand in his.

''Well you know, it changed us. we weren't a big fan of the arranged marriage. But as soon as we looked each other in the eyes here, we wanted to take the chance. We realised that there's no way back from this and we started to like each other.'' Hakyeon responds and I nod, before his dad and mine start to smile. Even our mums start to smile.

''Good to hear that, Hakyeon. We were already convinced that you two were made for each other and we were glad to see that you two grew so close already. We're confident enough to say that you two are going to be amazing kings once it's time for you two to rule.'' my dad says and Hakyeon chuckles, before his head is resting on my shoulder. I look at Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiles when he looks at me.

''When should we tell them about what you told me?'' I think and Hakyeon starts to kiss my neck.

''May I announce it then? I'd love to tell them about it right now.'' Hakyeon responds and I look at our parents, who look at us in confusion. They have heard our conversation and are curious what we have to share with them.

''There's something I'd like to announce. Taekwoon already knows, as I told him about this during the wedding. But... we're expecting a little one. I'm pregnant.'' Hakyeon announces and our brothers rush to us to pull us into a hug. Our parents are speechless and it's my mum who starts to smile.

Our brothers let go of us and are more than excited that there is a little nephew or niece on the way. Hakyeon lets go of my hand and wraps his arm around mine. I'm glad that our families are taking this news very well. Not that I was expecting them to react differently, but I'm glad that they're happy.

''And how far along are you, Hakyeon? Or when did you discovered it?'' his mum asks and approaches Hakyeon to give her son a kiss on his forehead.

''I went to the doctor 2 days ago after I was feeling unwell and the doctor confirmed that I'm pregnant. She told me that I'm just 2 days along, so I only entered the early stage of the pregnancy.'' Hakyeon responds to his mum's question and his mum doesn't stop kissing her son's forehead.

I'm glad that she is very supportive towards Hakyeon and I hope that she wants to help Hakyeon out during the pregnancy, because she knows how it's like to carry a child.

''Well Hakyeon, that means that I'll stay with the Jungs then to help you out. I'm sorry my dears, but I'll stay here.'' she says as she looks at Hakyeon's brothers. They understand their mum's decision, but they want to be there for Hakyeon too.

~*~

We make our way to the livingroom and we still talk about that Hakyeon's mum is going to stay here.

''B-But we don't want to be separated from Sanhyuk and Jaehwan.'' Hongbin whines and looks at me. He seriously wants me to say something about this? I'm not even the king yet, so it's up to dad what is going to happen.

''Hongbin, don't look at me like that. I don't even rule yet, so ask dad.'' I tell him and Hongbin sighs, before he looks at my dad. As much as I want them to be gone, it's going to be weird if they are going to leave to stay with Hakyeon's dad and his siblings.

Hongbin separates my dad from the rest and the rest of us take a seat in the livingroom. Hakyeon sits on top of my lap and his head is resting against my chest.

''Are you scared, Hakyeon? Scared of what is coming?'' Jaehwan asks and Hakyeon shakes his head.

''I'm not scared, I'm just curious of whatever is coming my way. I know that I'll gain weight, but I know why I will gain weight.'' Hakyeon responds and places his hand on my shoulder. It's unreal to all of us and it's the cherry on top of our marriage.

''But hey, we're married Hakyeon. Time will tell when we're going to rule, but the kingdoms have to become one first.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon smiles, before he raises his head and starts to kiss my throat. 

I'm sure that a few vampires don't want to live with vampires from my kingdom and the other way around, but they have to deal with it. Because it was about to happen anyways if it wasn't announced on our wedding. Vampires in Whiteston gave us quite bad names, only because of the name of our place. But us vampires from Blackmond are like any other vampire, so they aren't bad vampires at all.

''I can't wait to meet our little one, even though it's 9 months away from now.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon chuckles when we look at each other. Our family is going to grow already and it's funny that it starts quite unexpected, but this child is more than welcome. And our brothers can't wait to play with their nephew or niece. I can't wait for them to be uncles already.

''But back to the subject, when are the two kingdoms going to become one? I'm pretty sure you want to crown us as soon as possible.'' Hakyeon says when he looks at his dad. I look at my dad and they don't know what to respond to Hakyeon's question.

''We want to make it happen as soon as possible, but we still have to find a moment when we're going to start. And besides, all the ministers have to agree with this aswell. All of us get along well, but the ministers have to get along well too. Because then, we are able to blend it all together. And we're not going to let the demonstrations of vampires stop us okay?'' Hakyeon's dad says and the two of us nod. He has a point there if you ask me, because everyone has to agree with the fact that we want to blend the two kingdoms together.

And time will tell.

~*~

A/N I'm sorry that I'm going to speed up the upcoming two chapters, but I want to make them look like how I have them in mind. They have to be right until I write the final chapter and I exactly know what I want to happen there.