Chapter 10 ~ EPILOQUE

Marry You

Chapter 10: Epiloque

3 years later

''Yah Namjoon, don't!'' Hakyeon yells when he is chasing our 3 year old son Namjoon. Shortly after Namjoon was born, the border between Whiteston and Blackmond disappeared and Whitemond was born. Our dads crowned us as the new kings and our parents moved to smaller palaces. Our brothers live with them, but all of them promised to come back anytime soon.

And on top of that, Hakyeon is pregnant again. He is 3 months along and his cute little bump look good underneath his white blouse.

''Eomma, play!'' Namjoon chuckles and tries to run away from Hakyeon. Hakyeon keeps chasing our son and Namjoon runs towards me. He hides behind my legs and I chuckle when I feel his short arms around my legs.

''Appa, eomma won't play.'' Namjoon chuckles and I look at my son. Namjoon is one bundle of joy and never manages to make us grumpy or sad.

Shortly after Hakyeon and I were crowned, Hakyeon cut his hair and dyed his hair red. I didn't change anything of myself, because I thought that my looks are perfect enough for being a king and Hakyeon agrees with me.

''Namjoon my son, eomma is carrying your brother or sister. So be careful with eomma okay?'' I tell Namjoon and Namjoon nods with his small head. I smile and I pick him up from the ground. Namjoon hides his face in my shoulder and chuckles when Hakyeon comes closer.

I smile and I start to kiss Hakyeon's temple. Hakyeon's head is resting on my other shoulder and has his arms around my waist, at the same time that I feel his small bump against my side.

''Namjoon brother or sister?'' Namjoon asks and looks at Hakyeon and Hakyeon nods. Namjoon squeals and lifts his head to look at me.

''Yes Namjoon, you get a brother or sister. But you have to wait until you can meet your brother or sister.'' I explain to Namjoon and Namjoon squeals even louder.

''Namjoon love appa.'' Namjoon then says and I chuckle. Namjoon is such a daddy's boy since he was born and loves to be around me a lot, even a lot more compared to when he is around Hakyeon.

I take the two with me inside and we go to the diningroom, because I'm thirsty. And as soon as we enter the diningroom, Namjoon lifts up his head again and he smiles when he sees where we are. And I know that he is hungry whenever he smiles whenever he is in the diningroom.

''Is my boy thirsty?'' I ask and Namjoon nods, before he squeals again. I put Namjoon in his special chair and Hakyeon and I take a seat at the seats that used to be my parents' seats. It still feels weird that these seats belong to me and Hakyeon now. And if you ask Hakyeon about it, Hakyeon loves to sit on these seats. These seats have soft pillows and Hakyeon loves the support he has in the back.

I look at Hakyeon and I smile when I see how relaxed he is right now.

~*~

''Your Majesty, we have some visitors for you.'' a maid says and looks at me when she enters the diningroom. Visitors? I'm not expecting anyone today. I look at Hakyeon and I smile at him.

''I'll be right back okay?'' I ask and Hakyeon nods and I get up from my seat. I quickly give Namjoon a kiss and I make my way to the hallway. I smile when I see our parents waiting in the hallway.

''Well well well, I wasn't expecting any of you to show up today. Welcome.'' I tell them and our mothers pull me in for a hug, followed by our fathers. The four of them are happy to see how Hakyeon and I are doing and yet again, they don't know about Hakyeon's second pregnancy. But this time, Hakyeon wants to keep it secret for a longer time.

''Good to see you again. How are you doing?'' my dad asks and I smile at him, assuring him that we're doing fine.

''Come with me. We're in the diningroom and we were about to have a drink. I'm sure that Namjoon is happy to see you guys again.'' I tell them and the four of them follow me to the diningroom.

''Grandpa! Grandma!'' Namjoon squeals and reaches out his arms to my parents, but he starts to smile brighter when he also sees Hakyeon's parents.

''How is our lovely grandson doing huh? Are you bullying your mother again?'' Hakyeon's dad asks and Namjoon giggles, before Hakyeon's dad takes him out of his chair and Namjoon wraps his arms around Hakyeon's dad's neck.

I take a seat next to Hakyeon again and Hakyeon smiles when he looks at me.

''Namjoon looks so happy to see our parents again, it's like he hasn't seen them in a long time.'' Hakyeon whispers and my head rests on his shoulder.

''You know how much Namjoon loves our parents, whether he sees them every week or once in a month.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon chuckles.

I place my hand on Hakyeon's small bump underneath the table. Our parents can't know about our second child being on the way right now, maybe Hakyeon is going to reveal it once he is further into his pregnancy. He now knows how it's like, so Hakyeon wants to see if he can do it on his own without his mum's support.

A maid enters the diningroom and asks us if we want to get something to drink. Hakyeon and I tell her that we would like something indeed and I also tell her that Namjoon needs his drink in a small cup. The maid asks and looks at our parents, who also tell her that they would like something aswell.

The maid leaves the diningroom and our parents look at us. I wonder why our brothers didn't come with them, but I hope to see them anytime soon again.

''So, my kings. How are you two doing?'' Hakyeon's mum asks and Hakyeon smiles.

''We're doing fine to be honest and I'm glad that we're no longer living in two separate kingdoms, I'm glad it's one kingdom now.'' Hakyeon admits. The vampires of our kingdoms weren't a big fan of it at all at first, but they started to appreciate each other more when time passed by.

''We're glad to hear that. And it's good to see our grandson too, because he grew so much during the last time we saw him.'' my mum says and Namjoon squeals. Our parents start to giggle and Namjoon looks at me.

''Appa! Namjoon love you.'' Namjoon says and I kiss his forehead, followed by an 'ahw' of our parents.

''Namjoon is such a daddy's boy. You weren't like that, Taekwoon. You were such a mummy's boy.'' my dad says and I chuckle when my dad notices this. Oh god, don't talk about that. It's so embarassing to hear how I was like as a child.

''You're such a cute family, I hope that many more children will be born in this family. Because they will get some loving parents.'' my mum says and I chuckle when I look at Hakyeon. 

Little do our parents know that there is another baby on the way, but they won't know it yet. We will tell them later about this.

~*~

A/N This is the end of Marry You. Sorry if the storyline changed a lot, but I finished the rest online and I wanted to finish this story as soon as possible. Last night, I wrote about 5 chapters and I wanted to finish this one too. I finished the rest during a law class. But thanks for reading this story. And yeah, I couldn't think of any other names. So I chose BTS' RM to make a small appearance, cute huh?