PROLOQUE

Marry You

Proloque

''Boys! Come here please!'' the Queen said and the three princes ,Taekwoon, Wonshik and Hongbin, come downstairs and the three of them gather around with their parents. It barely happens that the three princes have to show up at their parents, because they only wanted to see their three sons when something important was going to happen. Taekwoon could tell that it was going to be about him this time. He is the next in line to rule over Blackmond and Taekwoon has a lot more on his shoulders to carry.

The King and the Queen looked at their sons, before the King stepped forward and his eyes were locked on Taekwoon. ''I'd like to tell you that we will plan the marriage of Taekwoon. Taekwoon-ah, you are the first prince who will marry and it's a tradition in Blackmond we'd like to carry on.'' the King said and Taekwoon felt his ''blood'' boil. How could his dad do this to him? How could his own father do this to him? Taekwoon was done with the tradition of Blackmond. 

The tradition of Blackmond is that the firstborn child of the royal family is set to marry first. It doesn't matter if one of the other children falls in love with someone, they are not allowed to marry until the firstborn child of the family is married. So if Wonshik and Hongbin would fall in love with someone, the King and the Queen would not give permission until Taekwoon was married. He could only be crowned as the new king if he got married to a royal vampire the King would choose for Taekwoon.

''Taekwoon! You know you cannot refuse and you know that you have to do this to carry on the tradition. You will become a disgrace for our family if you break the tradition.'' the Queen said and stepped forward, before she looked at her husband with a smile. Taekwoon rolled with his eyes and takes a deep breath. He hated it to be the firstborn of the Jung family, because there was a lot of pressure on him. Wonshik and Hongbin had more freedom in their ways of doing, but Taekwoon didn't. Taekwoon spend a lot of his time inside the palace and if it comes to subjects as politics, Wonshik and Hongbin didn't feel the pressure. They didn't need to know a lot about politics. But Taekwoon had to know everything. The King and the Queen expected from him that he knows everything very well.

''But...'' Taekwoon tried, but took a deep breath and threw his head back. He knew he couldn't start a fight with his parents, because he would get punished if he did so.

''No buts Taekwoon! You have to get married and I will choose the perfect partner for you.'' the King said and his eyes turned red. Taekwoon couldn't help but whine. He felt miserable. Life was unfair to him and he had to pay the price for it by marrying a royal vampire he doesn't even know. Taekwoon bowed and the King smiled when Taekwoon looked up.

''We're happy for you, Taekwoon. We wanna see you happy and we are pretty sure that your partner will take good care of you.'' Hongbin squealed and Wonshik clapped in his hands. Taekwoon put up a fake smile when he looked at his younger brothers. Ugh, he hated it and he was against the arranged marriage very much. He was very much against it.

But he had to do this, he had to do this to make his parents happy...

~*~

''Can I expect my three boys here?'' the King of Whiteston asked a maid and she nodded, before she turned and walked away. It was finally there, the moment that the King of Whiteston would announce that their firstborn child ,Cha Hakyeon, would get married. In order to become the king of Whiteston, Hakyeon had to marry another royal vampire. The King hoped that if his son got married, both kingdoms would become one. He wanted his son to rule over a bigger kingdom than just Whiteston.

It didn't take long before the three princes ,Hakyeon, Jaehwan and Sanhyuk, ran into the room and apologised for their behavior when the faced the King. The three princes were acting like children sometimes, but the King secretly loved to see his three sons having fun together.

The Queen entered the room not long after and stood next to her husband to share this news with their three sons. The King and Queen looked at each other with a smile, before they faced their sons again.

''We would like to tell you that your brother Hakyeon is set to marry another royal vampire. It is important to save Whiteston and the vampires in Whiteston are all relying on you to marry a handsome royal vampire.'' the King said and Hakyeon felt like a bomb was about to explode inside him. How dare his parents to set an arranged marriage for him? Sure, he was the firstborn son of the Cha family. But they didn't have to set this marriage for him, especially if the entire kingdom was relying on him. 

Hakyeon whined when he looked at his parents, but his younger brothers had wrapped their arms around Hakyeon's waist. They were happy for their brother that he was going to get married. Tears were streaming down Sanhyuk's face, but Hakyeon looked at him with a stern look.

''Mother, father, why are you doing this to me? You know I am very much against an arranged marriage.'' Hakyeon said and aimed his eyes at his parents, who kept smiling to their firstborn son. Hakyeon felt like as if his ''blood'' was boiling. He wanted to run away from his family now, but his brothers were still around his waist and they weren't going to let him go.

''Don't you dare to refuse, Hakyeon! It is important to marry a royal vampire in order to save Whiteston. I will choose the partner for you and you better make sure you will fall in love with your partner.'' the King said and his eyes turned red when he looked at Hakyeon. The King was furious and he didn't appreciate it if his sons were speaking against him in a way like that.

Hakyeon realised that he had to do this, whether he liked it or not...

~*~

A/N Yes everyone, it's my 20th Birthday today. I'm old already, mweh! But as a gift from me to you, here's a proloque of Marry You. I still have to work on the first chapter, but I hope you guys will love the proloque :D