First Meeting

Lean On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


13 June 2015 - Seventeen's First Fan Sign Event

Minju waited patiently in line as she hummed the tune to Seventeen's debut song, 'Adore U'. She has been waiting for a long time for their fan sign event and her mother was absolutely hopeless in sending her to her violin lessons after seeing her daughter on the verge of tears. Her prestigious royal blue and beige uniform stood among many students. She loves all of them equally, but her ultimate bias is still Mingyu, who is older than her by a few months. Like him, she will be taking her college entrance examinations in a few months time. 

The line was getting shorter and she is one step closer to the idols of her life. Her heart rapidly pumped and it feels like her heart is going to pop out. She fiddled around with the straps of her sky blue backpack and looked ahead for the number of people queuing. She was getting anxious as she has a violin showcase the day after and she has about five assignments to finish up today, not that she cannot handle. 

People at the back shoved her and she almost fell on the floor, but thank god for her fast reflexes, she caught herself on time. She rolled her eyes and head to the first member, the leader of Seventeen, Seungcheol. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo..." She greeted shyly and hand the idol her album. 

"What's your name? Don't be shy! Treat me like a friend!" He held her hand gently. 

"Min...Minju. My name is Minju." She shook his hand and smiled slightly, showing a hint of her dimples. 

"Minju-sshi, thank you for coming to our first fansign. Good luck with your studies!" She bowed and moved onto the next member, Jeonghan. 

"This must be a first for you. don't worry, we are the same!" He joked with her and she slightly loosens up. She thanked him again and moved onto the next member. 

Member after member, she finally reached her bias. Her breath hitched as he smiled radiantly at her, but her heart dropped a little after remembering that he smiles like that to all fans. 

"Hey, thank you for waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter