Ch2

Proposing Mr.Jeon

“I hate him! I hate him!” Rose screamed to the top of her lung, expressing her frustration. Now she is here alone at the bar with a stranger sitting right next to her. Listening to her words without any reaction. Her stomach grumbled and all of her gut content was trying to escape from . Rose step down from the stool running to the loo, vomiting her gut out.

“Miss? Are you okay?” The stranger asked, looking at her once she walks back to the bar. Standing straight, she looks at the stool while her brain is processing what was she wanted to do. She nodded her head randomly, looking for her purse. “I need to go home. How much was this?” She rambled showing the number of the multiple whiskeys on her part of the bar. “It’s 300$. Cash or credit card?” The bartender place down a receipt, looking at her.

“!! I forgot my purse!!” She cried after a few moments turning around in one place. “It’s okay, I’ll pay for it.” The stranger took out his card and paid for her bills. "Thank you!" She bowed her head to the strange man who had been her loyal listener since she arrived at the bar. Rose nodded her head before leaving the bar. Her brain is empty and she didn’t know what she is doing. She sat on a random bench on the street, trying her best to gather her thought but then her eyes were closed shut and her brain went blank.

Jungkook paid for the bills and took his jacket from the stool next to him. He arranged his strides walking out of the pub. He had more than enough drink tonight, he shook his head. It was because of the Korean girl that suddenly barged into the pub yelling in Korean. She was the first Korean people he met in Taiwan since he landed here the morning before. He walked out of the pub and head to his car. Suddenly, he saw the Korean girl sleeping on the bench a few feets away from the pub. He sighed for the thousand times tonight and went to the girl. He needed to put her somewhere safe. 

“Good morning Miss? Are you feeling better?” A voice interrupted her silence once she opened her eyes wide. The room is different, ambience, scent, heat, lighting and everything is totally different from her room. Her head is banging due to the hangover. A man was seated on an armchair at the corner of the room while reading his book. Rose sat straight and pulled the blanket to cover her body. “It’s okay. I didn’t touch you at all.” He put down his book and stood up straight walking towards the bed in his striding charismatic aura. She combed her hair by her finger feeling self-conscious being stared by a handsome man early in the morning. She let out an awkward cough, to warm out so she didn’t sound so hoarse in the morning.

“May I know who you are?” Rose tried to look into the eyes of the handsome face. “I’m Jeon Jungkook. May I ask for your name?” He reaches out his hand for a formal handshake causes Rose to freeze in awkwardness. She nodded her head abruptly and shake his hand politely. “Park Rose. Or, my Korean name is Park Chaeyoung.” She swallowed hard her saliva looking at the guy in front of her. Trying hard to divert her attention from his handsome face. “I’ve prepared a warm bath for you. After the bath, you may want to have breakfast. I will wait for you at the dining table.” He bowed at her politely before walking out of the room. Rose hid her face in the blanket as soon as he walks out from the room. She ran out from the bed straight into the bathroom. A luxurious huge bathroom with a huge bathtub, the pipes were in gold colour. The whole bathroom was made out of marble, shining and clean. Fresh clothes and clean towels were placed nicely on the sink’s counter.

“Oh no!” She gasped when she saw her own reflection on the mirror. The eyeliner smudged everywhere under her eyes, she looks like a panda, with some hideous colour of messy eye shadow. To worsen her looks, her lipstick was also mess up and smudged everywhere causes her to looks like a joker. Her hair is tangled, disoriented and smelly. She took a few good minutes of a good dip in the warm bath before getting change into the fresh clothes. It’s a man jumper and a sweatpant, but it was absolutely better than her previous clothes that reek with the smell of whiskey and puke.

Jungkook lifted his head, to the sight of an absolutely different woman that he met earlier this morning. She looks more normal than earlier. He stands straight and pulls out a chair for her. Rose smiled brightly and waved her hand at him awkwardly. “Have a seat Miss Park.” He said and bowed to her slightly when she was seated on the chair that he pulled out for her. “Oh god! Thank you for the food Jungkook. Thanks for your hospitality.” “That’s the least I could do for you.” He smiled slightly. Watching her gesture carefully. A plate with scrambled egg, toast, baked bean and some grilled sausage, more than she could ask for breakfast, Rose started to eat with joy. She loves English style breakfast.

“I’m glad that you like it, Miss Park.” He said and started eating his breakfast too. Rose laugh, he is like the most formal person she ever met and not to forget he is so full of manner. “You know what, you’re absolutely different from my jerk ex Houston Lau. Thousand times better than him.” She spat while munching her food. She crossed her leg and placed in on the chair leisurely. With her wet hair, still dripping out water. Jungkook sat straight awkwardly, trying to smile looking at the woman in front of him that acting so casual in front of him. He stood up walking to the room. He cannot stand the sight in front of him.

“Hey, Jungkook may I eat yours too?” She asked when she saw him walking away from the table while his plate is barely touched. “Sure, Miss Park.” He replied and he returns to the dining table with a cordless hairdryer. “May I touch your hair, Miss Park?” He asked politely showing her the hairdryer in his hand. She nodded her head abruptly without thinking. “That’s nice of you Jungkook.” She said, while busy munching down her food. He just cannot stand it, he hates wet floor, especially when he saw the water from her hair is dripping to the floor. He cannot just eat and watch the water from her hair keep on dripping to the floor creating a puddle on the floor. 

“I will send you home after breakfast Miss Park.” He said politely while his hand is detangling her hair and drying it gently without pulling her hair harshly. He treated her hair with gentleness, and she cannot help it but smile. “May I stay at your house for a few days?” She turned around, causes Jungkook to flinch in surprise to her sudden movement. “I’m very sorry Miss Park but you cannot stay in my place.” He shook his head to her request. This place is not his and absolutely cannot bring in a guest. He is here for work, and he is certain that his movement is monitored.

“Oh come on Jungkook. Just a few days. I cannot go back to the filthy house that I used to cohabit with my fiancé. I will get out of your place as soon as possible.” She took his arm, gripping it hard. Looking at him, trying to earn his empathy. Blinking her eyes rapidly and puffing her cheek at him. She was never this desperate but this time she just needs to get off the radar. Away from her ex-fiance, family and step sister. They'll be laughing their off if they knew Houston actually cheated on her. Her family always predicted she and Houston are not a match for each other and claim that her step-sister is more worth it for somebody with a good career and background like Houston. 

“I’m sorry but this apartment is not mine. It’s the company’s property, I cannot bring in any guest.” He pulled out his hand from her grip slowly, trying his best to be polite. He will be in Taiwan for three days because of work and business negotiation. He cannot be seen bringing a woman into the apartment. It will ruin his reputation and the company's name. Rose pulled the neckline of her jumper, revealing her bare shoulder, her collar bone, her long flawless neck while flipping her hair in seduction. “Not just any guest. I could be your girlfriend if you want.” She whispered slowly while pulling his necktie with her naughty gesture. “I’m sorry Miss Park. I’ll send you home in a minute. Enjoy your food.” He pulled the jumper upward, covering the exposed shoulder. He bowed his head and walk back into the room, gulping down the saliva in his throat.

“I should’ve asked the housekeeper to bring in some bra earlier this morning.” He mumbled to himself, erasing the sight that he saw just now. She might not realize that the neckline of his jumper was pretty wide, it didn’t just reveal her shoulder when she pulled it down.