Ch 1

Proposing Mr.Jeon

“Jungkook! I’m getting married!” Lisa came running towards her best friend pulling him into a hug with her teary eyes in sadness. Her nicely dyed blonde hair tied in a nice ponytail while wearing her beautiful elegant light blue sundress. She looks stunning in his eyes.

“Are you sure Lisa? Rethink again. You don’t even know him.” Jungkook looks at Lisa worriedly. He never thought that Lisa will agree to the arrange marriage set by her grandfather just because of the business ties between the two families. Jungkook knew she hates it, but she got no choices.

“I’ve met him before. He was my childhood friend. He’s Kim Taehyung!!” She shook Jungkook’s arm in anxiousness. Trying her hardest not to make her best friend worried. Sipping her nice latte with a wavering look on her eyes.

“That famous Kim Taehyung? V?” He asked again in assurances. Kim Taehyung is well known among the second generation heirs. He is the only heir of VK Group and the president of the large shipping corporation. He was known for his tricks on women, multiple lovers, multiple scandal, multiple relationship and multiple stories. He was the master on his own love game, he is a player.

“I’m going to be okay. I do this for papa.” She said while playing with her coffee cup. Not looking into his eyes anymore. Her head hung low, her whole life was decided by her papa and she was pretty sure that her papa means well.

“You want me to convince your Grandpa to stop this thing? I could help you.” Jungkook leans forward reading the unease expression on her face. She sighed and shook her head in surrender.

“We all know how papa will react to objection. His health conditions worsen by days.” Lisa added massaging her temple slowly. She had decided, she will get married to Kim Taehyung, just like her papa wished her to do. Even though there will be an uncertainty of happiness in her future, she didn’t mind. As long as papa living healthily, she will be alright.

“You knew that I’ve always loved you. You could just say that we are going to get married. Your papa loves me.” Jungkook took her little finger and wrap it in his hand. Holding tightly, never to let go. A drop of tear escapes her eyes.

“I knew you love me. But I’m not going to hurt you in order to save myself. You knew that I can’t reply to your feeling more than just a friend. I cannot love you the way you loves me Jeon Jungkook.” Lisa cried in silent, looking into his eyes. He never failed to deliver his love to her, but she didn’t feel the same. He is her best friend and always will be her best friend. “Don’t push me Jungkook. I’ve hurt you a bunch but I still need my best friend.” She shook her head, pulling him into another hug. She cannot accept his feeling even though she is desperate to escape the marriage with Kim Taehyung.

“I’ll be wherever you need me to be. I’ll be here to wipe your tears, Lisa. I’ll be your shoulder to cry and I’ll be the knight to protect you.” Lisa nodded her head still in his embracement. She knew it that she already hurt him multiples time for rejecting his love. But he never leaves her side. “Thanks.” She whispered to him before stepping away from him and walk out from the café. “Love you.” His words escaped from his lips as soon as her silhouette was not seen anymore.

It was never easy to be in love with your best friend. She was his best friend, his muse, his reason to breath and his soulmate. However, she never has the same feeling for him. She loves him, just like a best friend would. But being a kind soul, she never cut off the ties with him when he confessed his real feeling to her. Both of them were being careful as if walking on a thin thread called friendship. Jungkook did not want to lose her as a best friend. 

“Babe! I’m home!!” Rose cheered as soon as she unlocked the door of her apartment. She came home early from the business trip. She cannot wait any longer, she missed him so much. Houston Lau, her fiancé, her love of her life, her everything. The house was dark, no light was seen. “He must be sleeping.” Looking at her watch, it’s already passed midnight.

“Houston Lau!!!!” Her screamed echoed through the whole apartment, looking at two body on her bed. Her fiancé and a woman. Rose threw her handbag to the floor, emerging forward, pulling the woman’s hair. To have a clear look of her face. “Kang Mina??” A shaky voice escapes her lips, her own step-sister did this to her. Her anger raging, they started to pull each other’s hair and clawing each other.

“Rose! Let her go!” Houston came in between the two women already putting on his robe. Trying to break the fight between the two. While screaming hysterically in the fight, she was grabbed away from Kang Mina. With her erratic breath, she turns her head to look at her fiancé. PANG!

Rose’s eyes started to brim with tears looking at the man that she loved. Did he dare to slap her? Even though he is the one who cheats? She shook her head in disbelief, turning back at her stepsister. “He didn’t love you.” She mouthed at her before walking into the bathroom. Rose tilted her head slowly, looking into the eye of her fiancé for one last time before running away from the apartment complex.

She was broken. She was sad. Her tears keep on spilling from her lovely eyes. She was someone who rarely cries but this time things were out of her hand. Her heart was ripped out of her chest and break into pieces. Houston and she had been together for a really long time and their marriage is just around the corner. How could he do this to her? Was it her fault? Is it because she works so hard that she forgot about him? She walked aimlessly, crying out loud and ignored all the stares she got from the people around. 

“What!! What are you guys looking at?” She spat in anger when everybody at the pub was looking at her from top to toe. Everybody turn away when she yelled out loud while making her way to the bar. She needs some heavy drink. She needs to forget this nightmare. “Give me whiskey.” She yelled again, sick of waiting for the bartender. People at the bar moves away from the bar when she started to yell again. She’s already acting drunk even before a drop of alcohol reach her. She gulped an entire glass of whiskey and signal the bartender to pour another shot for her. 

“Is everything alright Miss?” There was a man sitting on her right side. Drinking a cup of wine, looking straight ahead, and bow to her slightly. Rose put up a smile and just nod back at him. “Nothing is alright.” She sighed, grabbing the whiskey bottle from the bartender when she saw he was stalling from pouring into her glass. Gulping down a huge amount of whiskey.

“My fiancé cheated on me!! He was F-ing cheating on me with my own sister!! My step sister that I already treated like my own blood. Can you believe that? Nothing is fine, nothing is alright. The whole universe was not alright. I loved him so much, I gave him everything! Car? Money? Job? Career? House? Our marriage is in the next three weeks. How could he do this to me? He slapped me in the face, without saying a word. Now, can you ask me is everything is alright?? Am I alright? Hell no! Nothing is alright.” She spat in anger, looking at the indifferent man beside her. He didn’t even flinch upon her screams. He did not even lift his head to look at her.  He was very calm and collected, while she was telling him her sad story. 

"I wished that I never meet that jerk." She added, sipping more of her whiskey. Her sobs grew louder when she stops talking. She probably won't remember anything the next day. The man beside her continued drinking his wine and sighed. Rose kept on spilling her stories to him while the man just nodded his head to her words. He didn't want to be rude to the lady and pretending as if he was listening to her private's life stories. He already got his own problem, he had no interest to probe about others. 

Hey! This is LUVBTS4EVER, please enjoy this story!! This is a Rosekook and Taelice story, if you did not like this shipping thing please leave nothing but love to this story.  Love~!