Ch 13

Proposing Mr.Jeon

“Park Rose!” Taehyung called for her when he saw her walking out from one of the conference rooms. “Excuse me, Mr Kim Taehyung. I got another meeting to attend.” She said flatly, walking towards the elevator, heading to another meeting. Taehyung sighed and followed her into the elevator.

“Look here, Rose. I think you should get married to Jungkook as soon as you can.” He stated, giving out a sudden ridiculous statement about Rose and Jungkook. “I think you should mind your own business, Mr Kim. Jungkook and I will not get married.” She crossed her arm, glaring at the tall man in front of her. She got a massive headache last night thanks to Kim's family, and she did not want to add another reason for a headache. 

“Look here, Rose, my family, really thought you are the lost daughter of Kim Sooyoung, and they were eager to put your name under our family registry.” Taehyung pressed the closed-door button as the elevator arrived on another floor.

“Stop talking Kim Taehyung! I don’t have a mom! She’s dead! So please, ask your family to stop being paranoid about me being their daughter.” She screamed on top of her lungs, looking at Teahyung, who was trying to talk about someone that suddenly claimed her as her daughter.

“They got your DNA test, and the doctor said you are the daughter of Kim Sooyoung.” He sighed, recalling the sudden call that he received earlier this morning. His parents took the cutleries that Rose used at the dinner and sent them off for examination, and the result was out earlier this morning. Rose shook her head in disbelief. She still could not digest the news yet.

“So what if our DNA is 100% matched? She’s not my mother, never was and never will.” She inhaled deeply, looking into the brown orbs that were staring straight into her eyes. The sudden revelation of her mother that she never knew existed shocked her but being the typical Park Rose. She held back her tears. Knowing that both of her parents did not want her to exist, she kills her from the inside. She is saddened that nobody wants her to exist, but she is breathing the same air as her mother.

Taehyung sighed, he didn’t mean to tell her the fact in a rush, but he got no choice as his grandpa might take the girl somewhere and force her to marry Kim Seokjin, his cousin.

“But now my family are freaking out, and they want you to be part of us,” Taehyung added, panicked at the thought of his grandpa forcing the girl to marry his cousin.

"Why?? Why should I be part of your family? We are not even related!!" She yelled in anger, looking at the man. She had enough of listening to his family's . She did not want to know more. She had enough of the last night. She already sensed that Kim Sooyoung was her mother. She could see it. 

"Your grandfather left a huge amount of property on your name," Taehyung said. "So they want you to be a part of us because of the money you will get if your identity is revealed," Taehyung added. He observed her face every second, and he knew that this girl was about to break down listening to his words. How can she not? Her mother left her, and she was accused of trying to snatch her mother's money. And now, suddenly, the family accused her of trying to blackmail them wanted to take her as a part of the family because she will inherit a lot of money from her grandfather. 

“Stop!! Just stop talking to me!” She yelled, moving backwards from the guy and pressing hard on the open button. She does not want to be in the same place as Taehyung right now. “Stop pressing the button, Rose.” Taehyung snatched her hands away from the button panel.

“Don’t touch me!” She screamed hard, trying to pull away from her hand from his tight grip.

“Hey, listen to me.”

“I’m not listening!! I don’t want to listen to you!!” She yelled more, obviously in anger, as Taehyung pulled her closer towards him and draped his arm around her shoulder. “I’m sorry that you have to go through this. I’m sorry that you thought your mom was dead. I’m sorry for everything that you’ve gone through. I’m sorry.” Taehyung embraced the trembling figure tight in his arm, comforting the girl who obviously was not ready for this .

“My mom is dead.” She said that she was unable to control her tears from falling on her cheeks. “I know, I’m sorry.” Taehyung just nodded his head, feeling his shirt started to drench in Rose’s tears.

“What the hell is this, Kim Taehyung!?!” Taehyung could hear a loud growl of a man. The elevator stopped at the top of the building where his office was located.  "Papa!?!"  Taehyung's eyes bulged to see  Lisa's grandfather was standing in front of the elevator, looking at him with his piercing eyes. 

"I'm sorry, papa. I needed to take Miss Park Rose away from here." Taehyung wrapped his hand around her shoulder and guided her out from the elevator. Rose was embarrassed that the older man saw the both of them hugging in the elevator, and she bowed her head politely to the old man as tears keep on flowing down on her cheeks. "You should call Jungkook. We need to tell him everything." Taehyung said, walking towards the private presidential suite provided for him. Rose wiped her tears and shook her head. She did not want Jungkook to see her miserable life. He had already known enough she went through, and she did not want to add more into the list. 

Someone knocked on the door of the presidential suite. Taehyung walked to the door of the suite, opening it just to see a furious Lisa. She pushed the door as she strides her long legs into the hotel room. Rose was sitting on the sofa while holding a water bottle in her hand. She was not feeling well right now to continue to smile. "What is this, Kim Taehyung?" Lisa crossed her arm, standing tall in front of Rose. 

She was glaring at the woman in anger. "How dare you!! What do you want from my husband?" Lisa yelled as anger filled her. She heard from her grandfather that Taehyung is here with Rose. She was disappointed in him. He never admits that he is interested in Jungkook's woman. She never thought that he would actually cheat on her with Jungkook's woman out of all women in the world. 

Taehyung pulled his wife backwards gently and placed his arm around her shoulder to comfort the woman, clearly misunderstanding their situation. He didn't get why did she had become this angry. It is not like their marriage build on love anyway. "Let me go! Why the hell are you guys doing this?"  Lisa pulled herself away from Taehyung's grasp as she looks at him in anger. "Out of all women in this world? Jungkook's woman is sparking your interest?" Lisa asked as she shook her head. She looks down at her phone when the phone suddenly vibrated. She smirked as she looks at the name on the screen. 

"Look, he's here!" Lisa pointed her screen at her husband and Rose before she walked out of the hotel room. Taehyung shook his head and chased after his wife. He didn't want to create more misunderstandings with Jungkook and Lisa. Rose followed Taehyung as he descends the stairs as fastest as he can. Both of them reached the lobby after a few flights of stairs. 

"Lisa!" Taehyung called for the lady who was walking forward to the hotel's main entrance. Jungkook appeared a few feet away from the main entrance with a smile on his face. Suddenly Lisa pulled the man into an embrace. Without any warning, she pulled the man into a deep kiss, causes Taehyung and Rose, who were steps behind her, to freeze on their feet. The sudden kiss flustered Jungkook, but he didn't push the lady away. 

"That's enough, Lisa!" Taehyung sternly muttered under his breathe. He was clearly trying to control his anger. Lisa smirked before releasing Jungkook from her kiss. She turned around to look at Taehyung. "What??? It's just a kiss." Lisa provoked the man as she rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Your action is unacceptable." Taehyung sighed as he finally sees her true colour behind the innocent wife character she played in front of him all this while. "Hah! What about you? What did you do with this woman in the hotel room?"

Jungkook looks at the couple and the woman that Lisa points to. Rose was there standing still behind Taehyung as she watched the couple fights and the previous scene. Rose took a sharp inhale into her lung. Her eyes remained on Jungkook for a couple of seconds before she turned around and walked away from the location. "Miss Park? Are you okay?" Jungkook took a step forwards towards the lady as her eyes seem to lose focus. 

Rose shook her head as she stepped backwards and ran away from the three of them. "Park Rose!" Taehyung yelled when he saw the lady ran away from them with all of her might. She disappeared from their sight in less than a few seconds. Taehyung turned his head and looked at his wife. 

"Are you happy now?" Taehyung asked his wife before he shook his head and ran to look for Rose, leaving the clueless Jungkook and Lisa, who was on the verge of tears. 

Sitting in a restaurant, both Jungkook and Lisa look at each other in silence. Lisa was wiping the leftover tears from her cheeks. She should've not cried for such a man named Kim Taehyung. Jungkook just put a smile on his face and look at the lady without saying anything. "She cheated on you with my husband. Aren't you angry?" Lisa raised her brow as she looks at the man who remained calm since the incident in front of the hotel. 

"What makes you think that way?" Jungkook asked as he put down his cup of warm coffee and look at his best friend. His love. She inhaled deeply as she straightened her posture and looked at Jungkook in his eyes. "She was in a hotel room with my husband! For goodness sake, my husband!" Lisa yelled with one of her fingers was pointing in the direction of the hotel, which was nowhere near them. 

"What did you saw?" Jungkook nodded his head, remembering Rose's face just now. She looks miserable. For a brief moment, he can tell she just cried herself out, and that was why her eyes were terribly swollen just now. She didn't even bother to greet or smile at him as she would normally do. "I saw her with Taehyung in the hotel." 

"I know. But what did Taehyung do?" Jungkook asked as he tried to make the woman rational on her own action. Lisa looks at Jungkook as she tried to remember what the hell did she saw in the hotel room. She leans back on her chair as she looks out of the vast window beside them. She remembered that she barged into the hotel room and went straight to Rose that was sitting on the sofa in the room. 

"I don't know." Lisa diverted her eyes to look back at her best friend. She was full of anger and she didn't bother to ask any questions. She exploded once her eyes spotted Taehyung and Rose in the same room. "What did you think when you walked into the room?" Jungkook probed more.