You Make Things Hard Baby

Lost Deer

Jeonghan let the water pour over him. The shower at the hotel was fine but the scent of the soap lingered and he hated strong scents. Like the perfume the woman he picked up wore. But it drowned out his senses, making him forget the smell of Joshua’s sweat mingled with what smelled a bit like baby powder. It matched; a baby idol smelling like something innocent. If only he could forget about the way Joshua blushed.

It played in his mind as he chased his with that woman. If only his stupid brain listened to him. But no. Growling, he hit the tiled wall. Jeonghan had imagined Joshua. How he would look underneath Jeonghan. How he would gasp and moan.

Jeonghan got off. But he ing got off to the images his brain supplied, superimposing Joshua onto the her. He breathed out. It was only because he got hard earlier during the game. That’s all. It wouldn’t happen again. This thing with Joshua was just for fun. He didn’t mean anything.


Yawning, Jeonghan shifted his legs as one of their stylists moved around. He was tired from his late night escapades but promos always had a tight schedule. Especially when you were a part of a hot boy group. Work meant money. Work meant fame. Fame meant more money would come pouring in. And money could get Jeonghan everything he wanted. Almost everything he thought absentmindedly, scrolling through Twitter.

He stopped as he found a cute picture of who he wanted right now. Cute baby idol Joshua. A fan sign in a mall. Joshua sat on a white stage, decked out in his cute coordinated black and white outfit. The next photo had Joshua tucking his hair behind his ears. How cute. His hair wasn’t even that long. And was that tongue? Squinting, Jeonghan saw that Joshua’s tongue came out, probably to his lips.

Even in that cute little coordinated sporty outfit, Joshua looked flirty. No, not flirty. Jeonghan didn’t think the baby deer knew what he was doing would affect people. Joshua probably didn’t know how to flirt. No, the tongue darting out to his lips was an unconscious move. It made Joshua look like a damn minx though.

A cough startled Jeonghan out of his thoughts. Their manager discreetly pointed down with his finger. Jeonghan followed the direction that he was pointing at. His eyes widened as he saw a familiar bulge in his pants.

“Take care of that somehow,” he said, raising his eyebrows. “You guys are set to go on set in 30 minutes. I won’t even ask what you were looking at or thinking about.”

. Jeonghan got up, thankfully his shirt and jacket were long enough to cover most of it. Stalking out of the waiting room, he jogged down the hallway to the stairs. Taking them two at a time, he swore softly. He opened the door to a different floor, walking into the unoccupied bathroom.

He wanted to hit something. Preferably a wall, but he had to be on air. Best to not get injured. Locking himself in a stall, he looked down. ing .

It was just one damn photo. Joshua wasn’t even doing anything particularly scandalous. his, albeit pretty lips, the action in itself wasn’t anything special. So why the did Jeonghan get hard. Ugh.

He tried to summon thoughts that would kill his . Jeonghan wouldn’t stoop to using his hand. Wonwoo and Jun getting it on. Ugh, nasty to think of his dongsaengs having . His mind immediately jumped to the idea of him and Joshua having .

The way he’d moan, all breathy in that shy voice of his. If that blush would be a full body one. If Jeonghan could get Joshua to wrap those pretty lips of his around Jeonghan’s . His now super hard . everything.

Gritting his teeth, he sighed. Jeonghan ped, pushing his pants down a bit. Damn.


Jeonghan waved to the fans, smiling as they screamed.

“Jeonghan oppa!”

“I love you!”

“Oppa!”

As the car moved away, he rolled up the window, happy that they were tinted to the gills. Whipping out his phone, he texted Joshua.

                Jeonghan: come hang out with us~

Granted, some of them didn’t even live in the dorm anymore. Namely him. But it would be a good location for a more private party.

                Joshua: I’m sorry (˃̶᷄ ˂̶᷄)゚. We can’t. we have some events this week and lots of practice.

Growling, Jeonghan thumped back into his chair.

“What’s wrong,” Jun asked.

“Joshua’s either playing hard to get or they’re really busy and it pisses me off,” Jeonghan mumbled.

“Newly debuted hyung,” Jun said, as if it explained everything. Which it did.

But it didn’t mean that Jeonghan wouldn’t act like a petulant brat who wasn’t getting what he wanted. Why was Joshua making everything so damn hard?


Joshua frowned, not quite liking the feeling that he sort of lied. While it was true they were busy with some events and practice, they weren’t actually that busy to not have some time to go and hang out with Jeonghan and his group.

But going to hang out with them was dangerous. For Joshua especially. He still blushed when he remembered what happened during the game of laser tag. He closed his eyes and he got kissed. Well he expected to get kissed on the lips and not the cheek but still.

The rest of Jeonghan’s group were ok. Nice even. Some though they had to watch out for. Like Scoups. Like Jeonghan. Maybe even Vernon.

Joshua’s network of English-speaking idols had enough dirt on Vernon that while Joshua was ok with hanging with him in group settings; his night time activities weren’t the sort that Joshua wanted Seventeen doing. Not yet anyhow. Maybe when they got older and decided that things like that were to their lifestyle.

Jeonghan was an enigma. A dangerous man. A wolf. And Joshua shouldn’t play willing prey, even if a part of him wanted to.