Games are Dangerous

Lost Deer

Jeonghan smiled, unable to keep the smugness off his face. He won, yet again. Winning always felt good. and he even had his deer at his side while doing it. Nothing like winning and getting to show it off. "Who should we pick Shua?"  Jeonghan turned a bit to look at Joshua, grinning.

Joshua didn't even startle. Was he getting comfortable being by Jeonghan's side? Perfect. As cute as he was all flustered, a comfortable Joshua meant that it would be easier for Jeonghan to get Joshua relaxed around him. It made him easier prey.

"The8," he said, pointing to his own Chinese groupmate. "He's nimble." Beckoning, the boy came to their side, hugging Joshua briefly.

Nodding, Jeonghan waved his hand. "All yours now." He tried to keep the smugness down, but Jeonghan knew he was failing going off the disgruntled look off Seungcheol's face. Oh well. He huddled close to Joshua, and by extesion The8. Jeonghan wasn't worrying over his pick; he knew Seungcheol would think with his and choose cotton candy for a chance to get close.

The8 barely glanced at him, choosing to get close to his hyung.

"Who should we get next?" Jeonghan asked, knowing full well he'd win the next round too. It would be arrogant of him to assume, but he wasn't called Lucky Jeonghan for no reason.

"Who's good at these sort of games from your group," Joshua asked, taking a look at everyone. "Mingyu is tall but clumsy. He'd probably get shot first. And Seungkwan is loud and easily scared so he'd probably give away his location."

"Wonwoo," Jeonghan said. Even if he was sort of pissed at him right now. "He's a video game nerd even if he's a bit of a sloth. He's good at these things."

Joshua nodded. "Ok." Jeonghan leaned in, trying to give him a half hug but The8 decided that the conversation was over and pulled Joshua away to the side. Away from Jeonghan. Joshua gave him an apologetic look, before turning to his group mate.

The two of them talked quietly.

Jeonghan turned around to Seungcheol picking cotton candy like he knew was. Cotton candy looked like he was planning to take Seungcheol down, not help him. Jeonghan couldn't wait until he heard Seungcheol's screams of pain when cotton candy kneed him the damn balls.

"Ready for round two of losing?"

Seungcheol glared.


"Everyone knows what to do?"

They nodded, guns held to their sides, ready to shoot and win.

"Great." Jeonghan nodded. "Let's win this game."

He let them go their separate ways. As Joshua walked by him, Jeonghan grabbed him by the upper arm. Leaning in, he whispered, "Be careful ok? If you need help come to me."

Jeonghan hid a lusty grin as he felt Joshua involuntarily shiver. God, his deer was sensitive. Jeonghan wanted to know just how sensitive. Would Joshua shiver at every little touch? Would he squirm as Jeonghan let his fingertips run down his chest and into his pants as he undressed Joshua?

“Ok,” Joshua replied, just a bit breathy. It was enough to make Jeonghan a bit hard. “Good luck,” he said, walking away from him.


Joshua grinned as he heard a familiar squawk and a loud whine. Poor Mingyu was too busy trying to find someone to take out to pay attention to who was coming up from behind him. Joshua shook his head, leaving before Mingyu could turn around to see who shot him. He didn’t want whines of how Shua hyung was so mean at their dorm.

Joshua saw Woozi’s pink hair; he ducked behind a wall, crouching low. Woozi looked like he was on a mission. Although Joshua wondered if he was trying to get his opponents out or just Scoups. Woozi looked ticked off and it was probably due to the other guy trying to be too close than what Woozi liked.

Joshua was just going to leave him for now. Let Woozi wreck some havoc on whoever he wanted to. He moved to hide behind another wall, stopping as he saw a flash of blond hair. He dropped low. Oh man. It was Vernon. He was going to be out if he got caught. Looking the other way, Joshua tried to find another way past him without being seen. His heart dropped as he saw Soonyoung. He was dead.

A thump echoed through the room drawing their attention away. They ran towards the noise. And a hand shot out and covered Joshua’s mouth, grabbing him by the wrist and dragged him away.

Joshua ran away with Jeonghan. They stopped when the hit a good distance away from the other team.

Jeonghan gave him a lazy grin. “I thought I told you to come to me for help.”

Joshua fought but his lips involuntarily formed into a pout. “I was surrounded by accident. I couldn’t have come to you for help without getting caught anyhow.”

Laughing breathlessly, Jeonghan leaned against the wall, his shoulder brushing against Joshua’s. “Hmm. Ok. You’re lucky I saved you,” he teased.

“Oh?” Joshua huffed. “It sounds like you want a reward for saving me.” He crossed his arms, looking up and away from Jeonghan.

Shuffling close, Jeonghan moved. He barricaded Joshua in, his body almost pushing Joshua into the wall. Fingers grabbed his chin. Jeonghan smiled at him, their faces inches apart.

“And what will you give me if I did say I wanted a reward?”

Joshua’s heart started to thump. He felt his cheeks get red. Oh gosh. Why was Jeonghan this close? He tried to open his mouth but nothing came out.

Jeonghan’s eyes twinkled. “Would it be ok if I took my reward then?” He leaned in some more, their lips centimeters apart now.

Joshua closed his eyes, unable to keep them open anymore. Jeonghan was too close and his heart felt like it was going to burst.

“Ok then,” he whispered. “I’ll be gentle. Promise.”