Dangerous men make the heart pound

Lost Deer

Jeonghan leaned in, fighting himself as he wanted to devour Joshua. He wanted to lay kisses on those pillowly lips, bite them, them, make Joshua gasp in pleasure and surprise. But slow. He had to go slow, hold himself back lest he scare the poor deer more then he should.

But Joshua stood there, his eyes closed for Jeonghan. God. A rush of pleasure surged through his body. The baby idol should’ve known better to do this in front of Jeonghan. Softly, Jeonghan brushed his lips against Joshua’s red cheek. “There,” he whispered, “I took my reward.”

Opening, his big eyes, Joshua blinked up at him, shy and confused. He was testing Jeonghan. God was testing Jeonghan. He brought his hand up, swiping at Joshua’s lips with thumb. “Later. I’ll kiss you here later.”

Joshua bolted, ducking underneath Jeonghan’s arm to run from him like a skittish deer. Jeonghan let him, chuckling low. Damn, he was cute. Best to let Joshua go for now. Jeonghan wasn’t afraid that Joshua would spill, not with how he closed his eyes like he knew what Jeonghan was going for. Jeonghan just hoped that Joshua wouldn’t be too skittish to come and see him again after tonight was over.

Leaning against the wall, Jeonghan waited smiling to himself. He’d let Joshua get as far as he could without Jeonghan going after him. Jeonghan didn’t want to seem even more wolf-like than he was already being. Then again who was he kidding. He was a wolf. A wolf after the cute little deer.

The buzzer went off. Eyes flying to the nearest screen that kept count of each team member, Jeonghan laughed as he saw the number of players for Scoup’s team. Zero. A largre red zero flashed on the screen. They won. Even better because it gave Jeonghan bragging rights and something that he could probably use to angle for more time together.

He’d force Scoup’s hand and make him pay for dessert for all of them. More time to hang out with Joshua. Jeonghan would just sweeten the idea by nudging Scoups to remind that cotton candy would be there too. He’d take it hook, line, and sinker. Even if cotton candy kneed him in the damn balls.

Walking towards the exit, Jeonghan looked around, mentally counting everyone off. Eleven, Twelve. Where was Joshua? He started to count again, his eyebrows going up as he saw some of Joshua’s group start to snicker. Shooting cotton candy a look, Jeonghan got even more confused as the guy was fine and Scoups didn’t look like he got kneed in the balls yet. No one else looked like they might’ve gotten fresh with each other, so why on Earth—

A shooting sound went off. Jeonghan looked up to see the number of team members alive go down for his side. He then looked down to see his own chest die. Turning around, he saw Joshua give him an impish smile as his gun was aimed at Jeonghan’s chest.

The8 and Mingyu ran to him, hugging him while laughing. Cotton candy smirked, and Hoshi lost it. Jeonghan’s own teammates lost it too. DK doubled over laughing; Wonwoo laughed so hard he had to hold onto Jun.

Joshua gave him a shy but triumphant smile. “Sorry. But someone has to be the last person standing.”

Normally, Jeonghan hated to be challenged, hated to be one upped. But he couldn’t feel any bit of annoyance or irritation. He could feel his damn stir actually. Jeonghan felt a bit . Joshua’s smile lit up his eyes and he laughed along with his team mates as they congratulated him on getting Jeonghan too.  Joshua winning over him was damn well making Jeonghan hard. What the actual ?


Joshua avoided Jeonghan’s stare, letting himself be hugged by his group mates. He hadn’t wanted to talk to Jeonghan after the little kiss thing. His heart was still thudding hard. Joshua really thought that Jeonghan was going to kiss him on the lips, not on the cheek. But the kiss was still embarrassing, and Joshua still didn’t trust Jeonghan. Even if Jeonghan seemed nice.

Jeonghan acted wolf like, cornering Joshua and then sweet talking him. He was dangerous and Joshua was afraid of what would happen if he spent more time with Jeonghan. He feared losing his heart to a man that their manager and company warned them about, the dangerous sort of man.

Scoups approached them, a wide friendly sort of smile on his face. “Want to get dessert? I’ll pay since my team lost.”

Joshua clamped his lips together. He wanted to decline instantly, but that would be beyond rude. And they were still their sunbaes.

Thankfully, their manager took care of it. He shook his head. “I’m sorry but they can’t. They have to go back to practicing. They have a few events coming up and we can’t afford to spend more time playing.” He gave their manager an apologetic smile, “Maybe some other time. We have to go now. Come on kids.”

Joshua made them bow and say their goodbyes. He didn’t spare a glance at Jeonghan, but he could feel his eyes following him as they left.


Jeonghan clenched his jaw, watching them leave. Damn it.

“Shot down,” Vernon said, looking at them go as well.

“Can’t be helped,” Jun threw in, shrugging. “We practiced a lot too when we debuted.”

Running his fingers through his hair, Jeonghan grunted. Right. Circumstances couldn’t be helped. But Joshua was trying to avoid him. Jeonghan didn’t even push him, but it was enough to have Joshua all skittish. . And he was half hard too. He’d have to take care of that.

“I’m gonna go out,” Jeonghan said, voice low. He’d normally take care of it by himself, back when they were just starting. But they were at their height of fame, he could have hundreds of people who would want to help him. Might as well.

“Be careful,” Scoups warned.

Scoffing, Jeonghan looked at him. “Like you’re not going to go out too. Cotton candy did a number on you didn’t he?”

“Joshua got to you also,” Scoups pointed out, his lips wanting to go to a pout. Woozi did make it hard and he did want to take care of it, with someone willing.

“Both of you be careful,” Jun sighed, shaking his head. “It doesn’t matter if you’ve got you want to take care of. Just don’t get caught.”

“When have I ever,” Jeonghan threw out, walking away first. He’d catch a cab to a club, find someone to to tide him over until the next time he saw Joshua. He wouldn’t stoop so low as to use his own hand and daydream about his deer. He was Yoon Jeonghan and he could have anybody.