Please, Some More

Lost Deer

Jeonghan fought the rest of the dinner as Joshua fed him wrap after wrap with peppers. Granted, Joshua didn’t feed him at a constant rate but he did give Jeonghan food enough times that his mouth was on fire. He watched as Joshua fed s food, without peppers for some of them. Like a mommy bird feeding her babies, without the regurgitating.

Despite the pain his mouth felt, he basked in Joshua’s attention nonetheless. He shyly held it up to Jeonghan the first few times, but after Jeonghan ate them well, Joshua alternated between feeding himself, s, and Jeonghan. He grinned at all of them, but for Jeonghan he gave a shy sort of smile, like he wasn’t sure if he should be doing this sort of thing with a stranger. Joshua’s shy smiles made Jeonghan want to puff out his chest, bragging about his success. But shy smiles weren’t enough, it barely touched the surface of what Jeonghan wanted from Joshua.

Jeonghan needed more time to test Joshua’s boundaries, to see how fast he could take things. Or if he would take the slow and steady route, seducing the innocent deer to come to him, into his lair where he’d show Joshua so many things. Anywhere really, as long as Joshua let him.

Watching as dinner was winding down, he was about to jump and suggest something to do, anything to prolong the contact. He was beat by their illustrious leader.

“How about we play some laser tag?” Seungcheol flashed them all a grin. “It would be fun. We can spilt up our groups.”

Jeonghan watched as Seventeen turned to their manager, some of their eyes were hopeful. Some of them were wary, like cotton candy. Scoups must’ve gone a bit too fast for him. It meant the chances of Scoups getting kicked in the crotch increased significantly. More fun for the rest of them.

“Hyung,” Hoshi said, looking starry eyed at the idea.

Their manager looked uncomfortable. Jeonghan had to wonder what exactly did he know about them and if it was only rumors or the truth.

He hemmed and hawed. “You guys have a something tomorrow you know.”

“But just for a bit,” Dino whined.

“Please?” Mingyu said, turning on the puppy eyes.

“We won’t keep them long,” Jeonghan added, flashing him a smile. “Promise.”

If anything it made the guys even more uneasy.

But Joshua turned to him. “Just for a few hours. A little bit of fun won’t hurt hyung.”

Jeonghan watched as their manager caved. “Just a few. No more.”

Well wasn’t Joshua quite powerful. Interesting.


He sighed as the kids got into the van. Why was he such a weak man? He could’ve said no and then drove them all back home, away from those two dangerous wolves. But no, he let them persuade him into letting them have some fun. He was a bad manager letting them hang out with Chrome more.

“Shua hyung,” Mingyu whined. “Why did you feed Jeonghan?”

“It’s Jeonghan hyung or sunbae, Mingyu,” Joshua scolded. “He debuted before us and he’s older than you.”

“But you fed him,” he pouted. “He’s not one of us. He can feed himself.”  Minghao nodded and Woozi surprisingly also agreed.

Joshua turned around, giving Mingyu a smile. “Didn’t you see what I put in his wraps?”

They shook their heads collectively.

“I didn’t put those peppers because of Wonwoo. I put them in because I knew he didn’t like them,” Joshua said, giving a tiny grin. “He’s known for being a prankster.” He shrugged, turning to face the front. “I wanted to have a little fun with him too.”

Internally, their manage whooped. Joshua’s little wild teasing streak would come in handy. But he knew he didn’t imagine the blushing nor the shy smiles that Joshua gave Jeonghan. That meant things. God. He’d have to watch out for his kids.