Step 1: Approach Cautiously

Lost Deer

Jeonghan took some of the meat off the grill, placing it on Joshua’s plate. “Eat,” he said, “you’re too skinny. Like a baby horse, all skin and bones.”

Before Joshua could say anything, one of Jeonghan’s teammates looked their way.

“Did someone say horse?” Dokyeom’s head popped up, grinning. He raised his hands in that signature horse pose he was known.

Almost everyone burst out laughing at his joke. Jeonghan flashed him a grin, shaking his head afterwards. He watched as Joshua giggled into his hand; it was a cute sight. His whole face lit up, his eyes sparkling more than normal, and the way his eyes disappeared and the corner of his lips curved upward. Joshua was a very good looking guy, pretty really.

“Stop with the old joke,” Seungcheol groaned.

“It’s funny though,” he protested. Dokyeom tried to say more, but Jun quickly shoved a meat wrap into his mouth.

“Ignore him for a bit,” he teased. “He likes bringing out the horse joke sometimes.”

“It’s ok,” Joshua said through his giggles.

“At least someone appreciates my jokes,” Dokyeom sniffed as if he was hurt by his own members.

“Our resident jokester,” Jeonghan said wryly. He was a tad bit jealous he couldn’t get Joshua to laugh like that, but the night was young. He’d have plenty of time to make Joshua laugh, and do other things. There was no need to be so petty so quick.

Turning to Jeonghan, Joshua smiled. “We have some of our own. Seungkwan and Hoshi are our gag duo. They’d get along well.”

Jeonghan smiled back at him. “We’ll have to hang out more often to see.”

“If you guys are free,” Joshua said. He tucked his hair behind his hair a bit. “Your group has a busier schedule than ours.”

Sending Joshua a wink, he promised, “We’ll make time. If anything, I’ll make time for you.” He made a wrap. Holding it out towards Joshua’s mouth, he said. “Here. Ahhh. You really need to eat more.”

Jeonghan watched as Joshua turned almost a deep red. God, it was so fun. And cute. “Come on,” he teased.

Hesitantly, Joshua opened his pretty mouth. Jeonghan put the wrap in his mouth, watching as he chewed. He couldn’t help but wonder if Joshua would be that obedient when he asked Joshua to his . But that was being rather hasty; Joshua was nowhere comfortable enough to even think of touching Jeonghan like that. It didn’t mean that Jeonghan couldn’t think about it though.

Joshua’s lips were lovely and pouty, made for kissing and . He’d love to see them all red and wet, swelling up, stained with his come. Damn. He could feel his twitch in his pants. He needed to stop thinking dirty thoughts. Slow Yoon Jeonghan, slow.

Jeonghan ignored s wide eyes. It was an uncharacteristic move for him, but Joshua was different from his other conquests. He needed to be treated with kid gloves. Joshua had to be treated softly.

He let Joshua keep chewing, turning away to turn the meat. He flipped a few pieces over, taking others into his plate, making sure to smack the few hands that tried to take his hard work. Other days he wouldn’t have minded but not today. Feeling a hand tapping his shoulder, he put down the tongs. He turned, “Hmm?”

Jeonghan fought to make sure he didn’t show a surprised face. Because damn. Joshua held a wrap in his hands, aimed towards Jeonghan. Lips twitching into a smile, he leaned his elbow onto the table.

“Ahh,” Joshua said, his cheeks slightly pink.

Joshua was braver than he thought. He opened his mouth, not bothering to close his eyes. He wanted to see every bit of Joshua’s actions.

Joshua moved forward, leaning towards him, his hand moving the wrap into Jeonghan’s mouth. Jeonghan took a bite, normally he’d take the whole thing into his mouth but he wanted to milk this for all it was worth. He bit back a curse as he felt heat explode in his mouth. Joshua was much more than just an innocent. Chewing, he looked at Joshua, who beamed at him, his smile soft and sweet.

No. He wouldn’t have known that Jeonghan wasn’t a fan of whole peppers in his food. He side eyed Wonwoo, who by luck sat right next to Joshua.

Wonwoo smirked at him, mouthing, “Chew.”

He chewed until he could swallow.

“Is it good?” Joshua looked at him, his lashes slowly going down and back up in a hypnotizing motion, almost like he was fluttering them at Jeonghan.

“Great,” Jeonghan lied.

“I wasn’t sure if you’d like the whole pepper but Wonwoo said you would. I’m glad.” He held out the other half for Jeonghan.

. If he didn’t eat he’d make Joshua sad. It was too early to anything up. He’d remember this. Wonwoo was going to get blocked later tonight. He opened his mouth again, letting Joshua feed him, ignoring what felt like daggers. Who the hell was looking at him like they wanted to kill him? Whatever, he was too busy getting fed by Joshua.


Mingyu felt his eye twitch. Who did this guy think he was? Only they could get fed by Joshua hyung! Narrowing, his eyes, Mingyu forced Jeonghan’s face into memory. They’d have to watch out for this smarmy bastard.

He turned to look at Seungkwan but he was too busy being starry eyed at the half- American dude from Jeonghan’s team. Hoshi was a bit busy too, making friends. Minghao noticed though, his eyes also narrowing. Dino was busy eating his body weight in meat. Woozi was too busy fending off his own admirer in the form of their leader. He was another smarmy bastard they’d have too look at for.

But Woozi hyung was capable of taking care of himself. Mingyu would bet what little his savings was right now on the fact that eventually, if they hung out long enough with them that Woozi would down the guy with a swift hard kick to the balls.

Joshua hyung on the other hand. He was soft and polite. He wouldn’t hurt a fly. He was a target. But not if Mingyu had any say about it.