9. Ending Scene

Through Drought and Famine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    If Jisoo’s father wasn’t a greedy man, then she wouldn’t have been in a life or death situation involving the most powerful gang lord in South Korea. Around her are professional murderers, fighters, and mind controllers. All in Taehyung’s condo: Bangtan, BlackPink, and NCT.

    “I feel like we’re going to be outnumbered,” Taeyong says.

    “That’s given,” Yoongi replies. “We’re talking about at least ten men surrounding Woojin’s house, and then at least thirsty inside his home.”

    “So what’s the plan?” Taeyong asks.

    “We all know Woojin wants Jisoo dead because his plans never go undone,” Yoongi mentions. “His goal in mind was always to kill the former president and Jisoo. So Namjoon, Taehyung, and I came up with this plan.”

    “30 of us split into teams of six,” Namjoon tells everyone. “Five people in each group so we don’t grow too much attention. We’ll start off with about three teams making their way into the house, and for sure one teams will stay inside the van to hack into all of Woojin’s security cameras and such. Is there anyone willing to work inside the van?”

    “I can,” says Taeil.

    “Great you can choose the other four that will help you,” Namjoon responds. “The remaining will be backup in case someone gets injured during the process. Does everyone understand?” Everyone in the room nods.

    “So what happens when we get into the house?” Jennie asks.

    “Jin recently obtained a new drug from the black market that instantly kills people. We can use some of it to inject into the guards,” Taehyung says. “However, of course, we should try our best to eliminate everyone in the house silently.”

    “And while we kill everyone off, who will get to Woojin?”

    “Me,” Taehyung tells Jennie. His eyes scan across everyone in the room until they reach Jisoo. “After I kill my uncle, I’m giving the throne to Yoongi and Namjoon.” He says as he gets up and leaves the living room. Jisoo’s eyes follow him until he isolates himself into his own room.

    “That’s a rough draft of the plan everyone,” Yoongi says. “We’ll go further into detail tomorrow.”     

    “Wait!” Taeyong softly exclaims, his arms in the air. Everyone stops their actions and stares at him. He whispers, “What do we do about Yeonjun?”

    Yeonjun? Jisoo repeats to herself.

    “Yoongi and I have will have a team get him,” Namjoon quietly says. Taeyong sighs in relief and lays back onto the couch with his hand over his heart. Everyone begins to disperse and leave Taehyung’s place.

    As people begin to leave, Jisoo grabs ahold of BlackPink. “Who is Yeonjun?” The girls all look at one another before Jennie opens .

    “Yeonjun is Taehyung’s young brother.” Jennie mumbles.

    “Younger brother?” Jisoo repeats. “I didn’t know that he had one.”

    “Barely anyone knows,” Lisa tells her with furrowed brows. She lets out a sigh before continuing, “When their parents passed, Yeonjun was still very young so Woojin separated Taehyung and Yeonjun. They haven’t each other in 12 years.”

    “Why won’t Woojin let them see each other?” Jisoo questions.

    “No one knows,” Chaeyoung whispers. “It’s something only Taehyung knows.”

    “How are you all so sure Yeonjun is still alive if no one knows about him?”  The girls all look at each other.

    “We’ve heard rumors of Woojin keeping Yeonjun in captivity and training him,” Jennie tells Jisoo. She nods as she takes in the new information about Taehyung’s life.

 

Jungkook remains the only person left in the vast condo. Jisoo and him agree on giving Taehyung time by himself while they watch variety shows. Their bonding time is broken when the doorbell is rung. Not expecting any guests, Jungkook goes over to the door and opens it.

    “Mom!” Jungkook exclaims, his eyes turn into crest moons as he hugs his mother. “What are you doing here?” He pulls away from her and looks down at her holding a bag.

    “I kept ringing your doorbell but no one answered, so I figured that you were here,” his mom says. Getting up, Jisoo walks towards the door to pair the familiar voice with a face. “I made you some more side dishes. You like to eat out a lot, but it’s not good for your health.” Jisoo peaks over Jungkook’s shoulder to see Ms. Jeon holding a bag out to him.

    “Ms. Jeon,” Jisoo mutters.

    “J-Jisoo?” She responds as her eyes begin to focus on the young girl. “What are you doing here?”

 

Jungkook left with his mom’s side dishes in order to let his mom and Jisoo talk alone. Well, his mom told him to leave because she wanted to talk to Jisoo.

    Sitting next to each other on the couch, Ms. Jeon takes Jisoo’s hands into her hands. “You’re probably shocked; knowing that I’m the mother of a gangster,” Ms. Jeon sighs.

    “No,” Jisoo responds. “Everyone has their reasons, you’re probably even more shocked to see me here.”

    “I’m just glad you’re safe.” Jisoo smiles back at Ms. Jeon as she holds back tears. “I feel like I owe you an explanation.”

    “No you do-.”

    “I want to tell you our story,” the older lady smiles. “When Jungkook’s father passed away, he left us with debt from gambling so I worked day and night to support Jungkook. When I met your father, he offered me a job as head maid because he saw the despair in my eyes. I worked as diligently as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter