10. The End

Through Drought and Famine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Push!”

“! you Min Yoongi!” Jennie screams at the top of her lungs.

“I can see his head,” the doctor says. “Push harder.”

“ you!” Jennie exclaims as she clings onto what’s left of Yoongi’s hair. Jisoo’s eyes are wide as she notices the baby plop out.

“He’s here! He’s here!” Jisoo says as she points to the newborn. A series of nurses arrive to clean the baby and they hand Yoongi scissors. Yoongi stands in shock, looking at his baby.

“Are you going to cut the cord or not?” Jisoo asks.

“Y-Yeah,” he stutters as he takes the scissors and follows the nurse’s guide on where to cut. Jisoo smiles as she witnesses Yoongi attempt to remain calm. She turns over to see Jennie in distress, her hair sticking onto the sweat on her forehead.

“You did it sweetie,” Jisoo says as she kisses the top of Jennie’s forehead. “I’ll go tell the rest of them.” Jennie nods and Jisoo proceeds to exit the small room. Of course, Jennie couldn’t give birth in an actual hospital, so she had a home birth with the company of the top doctor of the country.

“The baby is out!” Jisoo announces to everyone in the room. They all cheer and hug one another.

“Does the baby look like Yoongi?” Taeyong asks.

“What are they naming him?” Hoseok questions. “Min Hoseok? Min Yoonseok?”

“Go find out for yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter