2. Through the Night

Through Drought and Famine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Through the Night

 

a/n: everyone i changed the ending of the last chapter bc i changed the storyline yeet tw// since this is a gang au there will be death kidnapping, and violence mentioned

    Jisoo would say that she only has two close friends. Although others may consider her as their friend, they’re no more than an acquaintance to Jisoo. She met Nayeon and Suho during her first year of private school, and they have been together ever since. Jisoo had heard that most friend groups parted ways after high school, but Nayeon and Suho would not leave Jisoo. Even after going to study abroad, Nayeon and Suho would text Jisoo everyday. Now that she’s back in Seoul, the three musketeers decided to finally meet up.

The aroma of pork fills the air. Nayeon quickly slaps Suho’s hand away from the tongs as she flips the cooking meat. Jisoo missed this the most while in the states. She loved the food and friendliness of everyone. Being back home made her too happy.

“So did you have a boo back in the states?” Nayeon asks as she stuffs fishcake into . They were at a barbeque restaurant near Jisoo’s house. “I’ve always wanted to date an American man.”

Jisoo shrugs, “No, I was there to study.” She emphasizes on the word study.

“Study my ,” Suho says. “Haven’t you seen American films? The house parties look so fun. If I was studying in the U.S., my would’ve failed and been sent back after the first semester.”

“Suho,” Nayeon mumbles. “You can’t even get invited to your own parent’s anniversary party. How would you be invited to a house party?”

“Well first off, my parent’s anniversary is an adult only event. And two, I have many charms.”

“Are you stupid? You are an adult.”

Suho fumbles with his words before replying with, “Oh shut up. You know what I mean.” Jisoo giggles at her friends prior to munching on a pork wrap. “Oh! How did you car accident go?”

Jisoo rolls her eyes. “I crashed into the cockiest man alive.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s just say that he’s rich.” Jisoo sighs.

"Who is this man?” Nayeon asks. “I’ll bust his for you? Cocky rich boys are the worst.”

"Maybe if you bring me a house warming gift, then you’ll see him.” Jisoo gives her friends half a smile.

“Wait what?” Suho questions.

“The world is very small, so I happen to be his… neighbor.”

“Oh girl, I have my butter sock ready!” Nayeon exclaims as she brings her fist into her palm. Jisoo and Suho burst into laughter and Nayeon soon follows.

Jisoo’s phone goes off. She looks over at it and turns it off. “Sorry to end the night early, but I really need a good night sleep.”

Suho looks over at his wrist watch. “It’s only eleven.”

“I promised my dad that I would help him out tomorrow morning.” Jisoo says as she gets up from her seat.

"Oh yeah. Good luck sweetie. We’ll come visit you tomorrow.” Nayeon tells her. “Do you want us to walk you home?”

“No, it’s ok. I only live ten minutes away. I can walk.” She pulls a wad of cash and hands it to Nayeon.

“If you say so,” Nayeon says, worried.

“You have your mace, right?” Suho asks.

“Yes, dad.”

“And you know how to use it?”

“Of course.” She chuckles. “Bye guys.” Jisoo waves her friends goodbye as she walks out of the restaurant.

As Jisoo begins walking to her house, she realizes how dark the streets are. The neighborhood really needs more lights around here. She thinks to herself. Only a few more blocks and she’ll be home. However, Jisoo feels slightly unsafe this night. No one is out in the streets, especially in a busy city like Seoul. She holds her mace close to her chest.

Before Jisoo can even let out a scream, she goes unconcious to a towel damp with chloroform. She limp body is in the arms of a muscular man in all black. He hands her over to another man as they put her in their van. He pulls out his phone.

“It’s been done boss.”

“Great. I’ll see you at the warehouse.”

 

    Jisoo slowly falls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter