2nd

Boyfriend...In Training?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, so.”

“So.”

“So…”

 

Sighing, Renjun closed his eyes and massaged his temples before opening them to land on the older male in front of him - curved eyebrows that looked like seagulls and lips pressed into a thin line. 

 

“Look, I get that this is some weird post break-up reunion…” He heard Donghyuck start, the younger sitting next to him and sipping on the iced coffee that Renjun had paid for since Donghyuck coincidentally didn’t bring his wallet. “But we need the conversation to get somewhere.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about…well…” Mark said softly, gesturing between them. “This? Hyuck, I’m like one of your best friends and, Renjun, I thought we had an agreement!”

“It kind of just happened…” He heard Donghyuck mumble from beside him, not missing how the younger drank angrily from his straw just to avoid further questioning. 

“Agreement? Of what, staying as far away from each other as possible?” He let out sarcastically, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. “Sending me a text saying that you’re about to go on a plane to Canada, you don’t want to come back for a maximum of twenty years and - I quote - ‘wish that I had the same freedom as you’ does not sound like any sort of agreement to me.”

“I admit, it was a move.” Renjun simply raised his eyebrow at the other, already ready to grab his phone and bring up screenshots that showed what the older did was not just a move. “But I swear I never had the intention of leaving you completely.”

“And yet, you somehow did,” He stated bitterly, not wanting to think about the times when Mark would smile and he would drop everything just to earn a chuckle. “I’ve moved on, you should too. I didn’t want to wait a maximum of twenty years, Mark Lee. I’m not some kind of toy.”

“Renjun, I have never thought of you as a toy-“

“Well it ing seems that way, okay?!” He asked out, voice coming out higher and louder as his breaths increased in pace. “It actually ing seems like that’s all I am to you, okay?” He asked softer, doing his best to hold back tears as he hung his head and whined when he felt Donghyuck’s fingers comb his hair in comfort. 

 

“Renjun, I swear that you’re more precious than anyone else I have met on this planet.” He heard Mark whisper, he could imagine the older’s face dropping to a frown that would probably have been labelled as adorable if it weren’t for the constant reminder that Donghyuck was right next to them. “ing hell, I’ve been kicking myself every day since I moved for no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter