Leave us alone!

Marriage With A Twist || DISCONTINUED

After breakfast, Hakyeon and I went to the livingroom. My parents left for a very important visit and they have decided to teach our usings later to Hakyeon. Hakyeon's head rests against my chest and I play with his hair. Hakyeon starts to get used to his life here and he is also starting to realise more that his life will change for good. Not only because he is about to become a prince, but also because of that he has to undergo a transformation to a vampire. And we're getting married. So in short: There's a lot heading our way. 

''Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asks and I look at him.

''I'm scared. Not for our future, but for Hongbin. I'm really scared that he is going to kill you.'' Hakyeon says and fear is shown in his eyes. I sigh and I place one hand on Hakyeon's cheek. 

''Hakyeon honey, my parents will do everything to avoid that Hongbin can harm us. And I protect you with my entire life, because I can't live without you. My father has chosen you to marry me, so it's my duty to keep you close.'' I tell Hakyeon and tears fill Hakyeon's eyes. I bend forward and I place a kiss upon Hakyeon's forehead. Hakyeon immediately grabs my shirt and I look at him.

''Kiss me, my prince.'' Hakyeon smirks and I smile, because Hakyeon doesn't have to say that twice. I press my lips on his and Hakyeon wraps a hand around my neck, causing me to moan. I never have felt such a warm hand in my neck before, so this is new for me. But I want to get used to Hakyeon's warm hands touching me. 

Hakyeon giggles and turns his body during the kiss, making sure he sits on my lap. His hands are both wrapped around my neck and Hakyeon deepens the kiss even more, while his tongue slides over my fangs. I wrap my arms around his waist and Hakyeon breaks the kiss at the same time. 

''I'm looking forward to do this more often with you, because I've never felt so special before.'' Hakyeon says and I streak over his cheek. I will give Hakyeon everything he needs, because it's my duty to do so after my dad chose him as my husband to be. I have to keep that promise to my dad.

~*~

I startle when Wonshik enters the livingroom.

''Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you two, I just wanted to check on the engaged royal couple. Even to please the King and Queen.'' Wonshik says and and sits on a chair across the room. Hakyeon rests against me yet again and I continue to play with his hair.

''We're doing good actually and we are looking forward to our future together, but Hakyeon is fearing for his safety. He fears that Hongbin is going to kill either me or Hakyeon.'' I tell Wonshik and he nods in response. Wonshik understands too well right now that Hongbin is becoming a real threat for us, so he is going to tell my parents about this for sure. Then, silence kicks in and Wonshik looks at us with a smile.

''Your dad has chosen the right person for you to marry with, Leo.'' Wonshik says and I nod. I at first was very much against this marriage, but I guess Hakyeon's emotions made me change my mind. I'm still convinced that this is not the way that you should marry someone you barely know, but this might be the way for me to become the king of this kingdom.

Then, it's Hongbin who rushes into the livingroom and he looks straight at me.

''You are going to die, Taekwoon. Hakyeon is mine and I deserve him more than you do!'' Hongbin snarls and Hakyeon looks at me with fear in his eyes. My eyes turn black and I start to breathe heavier.

''Dad chose Hakyeon to marry me, not to make him end as your final meal. Leave us alone!'' I scream loud and Hakyeon wraps his arms even more tight around me. Hakyeon starts to cry and I feel his heart beat faster against my chest. Hongbin is scaring Hakyeon to death and this is going way too far, because Hakyeon is feeling terrified in my arms.

~*~

Wonshik gets up and looks at Hongbin.

''Lee Hongbin, you have to stop! Leo's fiancee is terrified now and is even fearing for both his safety and Leo's. If your parents get this message, they will end your life anytime soon!'' Wonshik snarls and multiple servants rush to the livingroom.

''Guys, lock this prince up. He is threatening the fiancee of our crown prince, who is terrified in the prince's arms. Prince Hongbin refuses to stay away from the couple until the wedding. Take him away, NOW!'' Wonshik says and his voice is becoming quite loud. The servants grab Hongbin and they take him with them. I close my eyes and I wrap my arms around Hakyeon. 

''I will sacrifice my life to protect you, even if it's going to be my own death.'' I tell Hakyeon and Hakyeon looks at me with his teary eyes.

''No Taekwoon, you can't just sacrifice your life for me. I love you so much, I don't wanna live my life without you.'' Hakyeon says and I feel his lips touch my forehead. I look at him and I sigh. We're that close already and I'm already looking forward to our life as a married couple. But I start to become desparate aswell, because Hongbin is making is hard on me and Hakyeon and he is becoming more dangerous by the minute. He's becoming more obsessed with Hakyeon, which concerns me. The only option that remains, is to marry earlier. That is the only option that remains to me. But I guess my parents have something different in mind for our wedding day...

~*~

A/N Here's an update of Marriage With A Twist. I consider to write more for this, because this is one of my favorite stories to work on.