First Class Royalty

Marriage With A Twist || DISCONTINUED

The following day, it's time for Hakyeon to be taught about the way we live here. It won't be easy for Hakyeon to become like us, but he will turn into a different person. Hakyeon is still asleep at this moment, but he will soon realise that his life as a human will soon be a part of his past. As a royal, we can't sleep until what time we like to sleep, we always have to get up early to be on time for certain ocassions if they are scheduled ofcourse. I sit next to Hakyeon on the bed we share together and I streak through his hair.

''Hakyeon honey, get up. We will start to teach you about the way we live and it starts today.'' I tell him and Hakyeon opens his eyes while . It's obvious that Hakyeon doesn't want to do this, but he has to. He for example will learn about our manners at the table during breakfast, lunch and diner, but he also will learn how he has to speak to a fellow vampire in a formal way. But he also will learn how he has to behave while we will have diner with relatives. Hakyeon sits up straight and stretches out, before his head rests on my shoulder. I play with his hair and I start to giggle.

''Come on Hakyeon, get dressed and come downstairs.'' I tell him and I get up. N doesn't move at all, but he later manages to get out of the bed and drags himself towards the bathroom. I start to laugh and I walk over to Hakyeon, to support him by wrapping an arm around his waist. Hakyeon moans and his head rests on my shoulder again.

''I'm so tired, Taekwoon.'' Hakyeon whines and I drag Hakyeon with me to the bathroom. Right at that time, Wonshik enters the room and he notices that I am struggling with Hakyeon. Wonshik takes over Hakyeon from me and smiles.

''You better go downstairs, Leo. I will make sure that Hakyeon is ready when he has to go downstairs.'' Wonshik says and I smile. I'm glad Wonshik takes care of Hakyeon now, because I otherwise needed a lot of time to take care of Hakyeon to get him dressed. I leave the room and I walk downstairs, where a few maids greet me by a simple bow. I bow to them aswell and I enter the dining room.

''Goodmorning.'' I say and I bow quick to my parents, who bow as their answer.

''Goodmorning Taekwoon, where is your fiancee?'' my mum asks and I take a seat on my chair at the time she asks this question.

''Wonshik is with him now, because Hakyeon had struggles to wake up and to stay awake.'' I respond and my mum smiles, while my dad only looks at me with a stern look.

~*~

Hongbin enters the dining room and takes a seat without greeting me or our parents. Hongbin became a lot more quiet after the engagement of me and Hakyeon and this is a big concern to my parents, because he can easily harm Hakyeon. Hakyeon is only human and an easy target to Hongbin.

''Stay away from Hakyeon, alright? You only want to kill him, but that will never happen!'' I growl and Hongbin puts on a devilish smile.

''He is mine, Taekwoon. I can do whatever I want with him. As for you, you only can stay loyal to him.'' Hongbin says and I want to get up to harm him, but my dad holds me back.

''Stop it you two! And Hongbin, you stay out of this and you know this all too well. I chose Hakyeon as Taekwoon's fiancee and not to become your toy!'' my dad snarls and his eyes turn red when he looks at me. I sit down again and Hongbin sighs as soon as my dad looks at him.

Wonshik then enters the room ,with Hakyeon on his arm, and I have to admit that Hakyeon looks better now than he did when he woke up. I guess Wonshik took the time to have Hakyeon awake enough. Wonshik and Hakyeon walk into my direction and Hakyeon takes a seat on the chair next to mine. Hakyeon immediately grabs my hand and I smile, which is to big annoyance of Hongbin. As if I care about Hongbin.

''You know that we will teach you the way we live right?'' my dad asks and Hakyeon shortly nods. It's not that he has to know everything everything before the wedding takes place, but he has to know a lot of our lifestyle. For example, he has to learn how to eat in a chic way and he has to know the right attitude when we have a meal.

''And if we can't start with it today, we will continue tomorrow.'' my mum says and I nod. The servants bring in the cloches and the one of Hakyeon is raised at first. In front of him, we have some kimchi. I asked the cooks to prepare that for him, because I heard of his parents that he loves kimchi a lot.

~*~

Underneath our cloches is always the same... a few bags with blood. Our eyes turn pitch black and we start to drink. We are a dangerous family if it comes to when our eyes turn black, because we have no mercy with other creatures at all. But hey, we are vampires. So why should we?

Hakyeon looks at us with a scary look in his eyes, but his eyes soften when he remembers that I told him about how dangerous we can be when our eyes turn black. Hakyeon continues to eat in his own speed, while me and the rest of the Jung family drink from one bag to another.

''Wow, I can't believe I'll become a monster like this when it comes to the meals.'' Hakyeon softly says and I sigh. I know, but it's in our genes that we are huge monsters. I'm done first and I look at Hakyeon, remembering what he just said while I was still drinking from the bags.

''It's in our genes Hakyeon, because most of the vampires aren't as dangerous as we are.'' I tell him and Hakyeon grabs my hand.

''But it's worth it if I become a vampire next year.'' Hakyeon says and a small smile appears on his face. I my lips ,because there is still some blood around my lips, and I place my lips in Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon bites his lip and rubs with his thumb over my hand.

''You are my fiancee, Hakyeon. Remember that you only belong to me and to no one else.'' I tell him and my fangs slide through his skin. Hakyeon squeezes my hand, but I quickly place my other hand on Hakyeon's arm. I don't drink from Hakyeon's sweet blood for long, because I quickly pull back. I clean the wound I created and I look at Hakyeon with a smile.

I can't let Hakyeon suffer just yet, I only want to take a step further when we are married. And for that, I only have to wait 2 weeks.

~*~

A/N As some of you might've noticed, I put HIATUS behind every story. It's because I consider to leave AFF, because I feel lonely here. But also because I will go on a holiday next week and I won't have any wifi the first week. Well, poorly wifi to be honest. I don't know if I will write in the weeks I am on a holiday, but I won't after I return. School will start after the holidays and I'm sure I won't have that much free time, because I will make long days at school. So... goodbye for now I guess.