My Fate Has Been Set

Marriage With A Twist || DISCONTINUED

A week ago, my dad had announced that he wants me to marry a complete stranger. Since the announcement, my dad has been trying to find the man who will be my husband. Ugh, I still hope that my dad won't find him. I don't want this, I really hope I'll be forever alone.

''Leo-ah, wake up! Your dad has found someone and he want to tell you about this young man himself.'' Wonshik says and I open my eyes while . Ugh, my dad managed to find someone who can screw my life? With reluctance, I get up and I walk to the bathroom where I freshen myself up. When I go back to my bedroom, Wonshik has an outfit laid out for me on the bed.

''Because of the fact that it's an important day for you, you have to look good too.'' Wonshik says and I roll with my eyes. I don't want this, but I can't refuse. I get dressed and Wonshik puts me on a jacket to match the outfit.

''Try to behave when especially your soon to be husband will be here.'' Wonshik says and I take a deep breath. Let this be over please. When I'm ready to go, I walk downstairs and my parents are already waiting for me.

''As Wonshik probably told you, I have found your husband. His name is Cha Hakyeon and he is a human, so behave well. I have asked him and his family to come over for a first time meeting, so I expect them real soon.'' my dad says and I take a deep breath, while being irritated. Why would my dad do this behind my back?

''Behave, Taekwoon. I know how you are and I wanna be sure that your dad has found the perfect husband who can change your behaviour, because you act like a disgrace to the family.'' my mum says and I roll with my eyes again. No one will change my attitude, because I will always be the prince the vampires have known. And boy, you don't wanna know how bad they need my attitude sometimes. We enter the diningroom and we sit down, Hongbin joins us after a few minutes.

''Hongbin, we will get our family-in-law here. So get dressed well.'' my dad says and Hongbin starts to smile.

''Is he cute?'' Hongbin asks and I roll with my eyes.

''Hongbin!'' I snarl and Hongbin sticks out his tongue. Hongbin can have fun if I don't like him, because I won't marry a complete stranger. I won't.

''Stop you two!'' my dad says and Hongbin and I are quiet right away. It won't make sense to have a fight in front of my dad, because you will lose anyways.

~*~

An hour later, Wonshik shows up at the diningroom to tell us that our family-in-law has arrived. We leave the diningroom and we enter the hallway, where at least three humans are waiting.

''The Cha family? Welcome. I'd like to introduce you to my son prince Taekwoon.'' my dad says and pulls me forward. This is Hakyeon? The boy I have to marry with? I have to admit that he is cute, but I don't know him. I don't know anything at all about him.

''Nice to meet you, my name is Cha Hakyeon. I look forward to get to know the prince better.'' the boy says and makes a quick boy, followed by my parents and his family. I don't bow, I feel too proud for that.

''Taekwoon, why don't you take Hakyeon with you to your room? You two can get to know each other then. He wants to get to know you too, so behave'' my dad says and I turn around, before I glare at my dad. I'm being pushed forward by Hongbin and his parents push Hakyeon forward. I then trab his wrist and I take him with me upstairs. When we arrived at my bedroom, I close the door and I look at Hakyeon. Hakyeon is at my bed now, but I can't tell him not to do that.

''So my dad picked you out huh? Tell me about it. How did he find you?'' I ask Hakyeon and refuse any eyecontact.

''Your dad knew to hide well, because I didn't know he was there. I also didn't know about you being set to marry, but he stood in front of me out of the blue. He told me that he needed someone who would shut down your attitude and bringing up another side of you. He told me I was handsome enough to marry you, but I'm not ready yet. I'm thinking that I'm too young.'' Hakyeon says and I look up during his last sentence.

I'm hundreds of years old and physically I look young, but I'll never be ready to get married. Especially not with Hakyeon, but we can't turn it back.

~*~

I take a deep breath. I can't keep my pride up against Hakyeon, but I'm trying hard to act cold.

''I can see you struggle with it too.'' Hakyeon says and I nod.

''I don't take it that my dad has done this, but even I think I'm way too young.'' I say and I stare at my feet. Why did my dad need to pick someone like Hakyeon? But he is human too, so I can still harm him.

''But to the point Hakyeon, you know that your husband to be ,so me, is a vampire and that you have to live among them? Because you can't go back once we're married.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods.

''Yes prince Taekwoon, I know. I know what I offer and I know what I can expect.'' Hakyeon says and I glare at him. Ugh, Hakyeon makes it tough for me. We'll see how it goes between me and Hakyeon. I have to marry him and I don't want this, but I have to. And Hongbin will never get Hakyeon.

''I want to make one thing clear. And that is that once we're married, we will slow down first. I wanna slow down after the wedding, because I have to get used to a live I have difficulties with.'' I tell Hakyeon and he nods. He soon will see how I really am and I'm curious how Hakyeon will react when he sees the real me?