PROLOQUE - THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Marriage With A Twist || DISCONTINUED

"You've got to be kidding me dad?! How sick are you in your mind?!" I yell at my dad, who just told me that he will set an arranged marriage for me.

"I don't care, Taekwoon! It's about time that someone will shut your mouth, because I am sick of your attitude." my dad says and hits me in the face. My dad thinks that I am way too spoiled and way to arrogant, but I don't think I am spoiled nor arrogant.

"You can say what you want, but I stick to this! I will look for your husband myself and you better make sure you will love him, but you will marry someone. Period!" my dad yells and I growl. I look at my mum, but she only agrees with my dad. I take a deep breath.

Thanks dad for taking away all the freedom I had by setting an arranged marriage for me. Ugh, I thought this wasn't a thing nowadays. But looking at my dad, you can expect anything.

I run to my room and I drop down on my bed.

"Leo-ah, what's wrong?" Wonshik ,he sometimes wants me to call him Ravi, asks and I look at him, while taking a deep breath. Wonshik actually is a servant, but he slowly became my best friend and personal assistant.

"My dad told me I have to marry a complete stranger, as if I want that." I tell him and Wonshik sits down next to me.

"Leo, your dad wants the best for you. I understand that you don't want this, but you know that you can't refuse against your dad." Wonshik tells me and looks at me. Wonshik is right, but still. My dad takes away all the freedom I had and he wants me to marry a complete stranger. As if I want that.

"I know, Ravi. But it's just too early for me, I'm not ready yet to go through life as a married man from here." I say and frustration can be clearly heard in my voice. I sit up straight and Wonshik places a hand on my shoulder.

"Give it some time, Leo. You know you can't refuse." Wonshik says and rubs over my shoulder with his thumb. Wonshik is right about that. You better think twice about your words and such or you won't make it until the next day.

~*~

We stand with only our own family on the balcony and a huge crowd is cheering.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I announce that my oldest son Taekwoon will marry soon. I will choose the man he has to marry with." my dad says and the entire crowd is cheering even louder.

I really hope that my dad will choose someone who is a bit attractive, because he will go through hell if he doesn't look attractive.

I actually don't want this, but I know that I can't say no to my dad. I feel an arm wrapped around me, which I later match to my dad. Ugh, I don't want this hell.

"I will find someone for you who will shut down your attitude, someone who knows what respect is." my dad whispers and I feel some anger boiling up, but I decide to keep it in. I can't show my anger towards the vampires, I can't do that.

My dad does whatever he wants, but he will never find someone who can change me. Because no one will change thé Jung Leo.

~*~

A/N A spoiled Leo has arrived, haha. I think I kinda like that attitude for Leo in this story, so he will be like that at first. Also, he has the hairstyle he had during the Hyde era. I kinda like that style for our prince ;). The first chapter will be up soon.