Protection for us is needed

Marriage With A Twist || DISCONTINUED

I startle when my parents rush into the palace. How did they know this quick about what happened with Hongbin? They have cancelled the rest of their visit, because they can't be back that quick. My mum rushes into the livingroom and she immediately wraps her arms around me and Hakyeon when she sits down on her knees at the couch.

''I'm glad that you two are okay and that Hongbin hasn't harmed you two. A maid informed us about this and we immediately cancelled the rest of our visit, because we knew we had to be here for you two.'' my mum says and Hakyeon bursts into tears. When my mum lets go of us, Hakyeon immediately wraps his arms around my waist and his head rests on my chest.

''Hakyeon is still very terrified by what Hongbin has done, but he also fears for our safety.'' I explain to my mum and that's when my dad rushes into the room, with widen eyes.

''But that is not allowed here! Hongbin has to leave Hakyeon alone and Hakyeon has to be respected. So we will arrange more security for the two of you, but we will also keep Hongbin away from you two. I can't believe my youngest son does these things.'' my mum says and streaks through my long locks. They should've done this way earlier, because Hakyeon is terrified right now. My mum then places a hand on Hakyeon's lap and Hakyeon carefully looks at her.

''We will do everything to keep Hongbin away from you honey, don't worry.'' my mum says and Hakyeon looks at me, while I assure him with a smile. I have to give Hakyeon a feeling of security, because we will need this before our wedding takes place. It sounds short, but the 2 weeks feel like an eternity thanks to Hongbin. 

My mum gets up and leaves the livingroom with my dad. Wonshik gets up from his chair and he sits down on his knees in front of the couch, placing a hand on Hakyeon's lap and looking at me.

''You two haven't had the most wonderful days because of Hongbin's actions and I think that you two deserve a wonderful time. So Leo, I hope for you that Hongbin will not attend your big day.'' Wonshik says softly and I nod. Wonshik is right to be honest. I rather would Hongbin out of the big day, because I don't want his behavior to ruin everything.

~*~

To get a little bit of distraction for Hakyeon, I take him with me to the garden. I really wanna walk around here with Hakyeon more often, because it's so beautiful here.

''I have seen a lot of the garden, but you haven't showed me this gorgeous part of it. Or did you keep it secret on purpose?'' Hakyeon giggles and pokes me, causing me to giggle.

''Geez Hakyeon, you caught me. But yes, I kept this secret to you. I wanted to show you this later, just as a surprise.'' I admit and I wrap an arm around Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon looks around him and enjoys every single second of it, it's clearly shown on his face.

''I never knew that vampires could have such a wonderful garden like this, you guys definitely are a family with lots of secrets.'' Hakyeon shoots a playful glare at me and he giggles. I then take Hakyeon with me to a bench and we sit down on it.

''2 weeks left and it's a long time we have to wait, because I can't wait to put a ring on your finger.'' Hakyeon says and his head rests on my shoulder again. I look up to the sky and I sigh. The past few days were quite tough, but that's all because of Hongbin's behavior. His behavior scares the hell out of Hakyeon and he only acts like that to call Hakyeon his. But Hakyeon is mine ,since dad chose him to marry me, and Hongbin has to stay away from Hakyeon. Hakyeon is my fiancee!

''T-Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asks and I streak over his neck with my finger.

''Tell me Hakyeon, what's wrong?'' I ask and Hakyeon bits on his lip, I can sense that for some reason.

''Is Hongbin really obsessed with me? But why does he want to kill you?'' Hakyeon asks me and his lowerlip starts to tremble when he looks at me. I pull Hakyeon closer and I streak over his cheek.

''Ever since you moved in, Hongbin wanted to win your heart so that he could do everything he wants to you. He only sees you as his meal, not as a human with any emotions that you showed me.'' I tell him and I place a few kisses in his neck to calm him down. I pull Hakyeon at my lap and Hakyeon calms down immediately, I'm doing the right thing to calm him down like this.

~*~

Hakyeon looks at me and I see his eyes fill with tears. Poor Hakyeon, I can't believe that Hongbin traumatized Hakyeon like this. I move my lips to his lips and I wrap an arm around his neck.

''You're only mine and I am the only one who is allowed to touch you.'' I tell him during our kiss and Hakyeon giggles. His tongue slides over my fangs and I have to do everything to keep myself under control, because I am starting to feel hungry now. But I don't wanna drink from Hakyeon's sweet blood yet, I only wanna drink from it when I may turn him into a vampire. So until then, no blood from Hakyeon. It's hard to keep that promise, but I'll be okay. 

Hakyeon breaks the kiss and giggles while he streaks through my hair.

''I see your eyes turn red, so you can drink something of my blood if you're hungry.'' Hakyeon smiles and places a kiss on my forehead. Do I want this and can I keep myself under control? I sigh and I look at Hakyeon, who is still smiling at me.

''Okay, but this is going to hurt. But don't worry, the pain you will feel next year will be a lot worse.'' I assure Hakyeon and I place my lips in his neck yet again. As soon as my fangs sink into his neck, Hakyeon grabs my arm and squeezes in it. I close my eyes and I enjoy the sweet taste of Hakyeon's blood.

Hmm, I have been looking forward to taste this blood ever since Hakyeon moved in. But I can't wait until I can drink more of it when he will turn into a vampire. But for now, I need to know my boundaries. I can't harm Hakyeon too much.

~*~

A/N Here's an extra update of this story, hope y'all like it.