Heartbeats Collide Together

Marriage With A Twist || DISCONTINUED

At night, we're having diner and Hakyeon sits among us with rather an uncomfortable feeling. I place my hand on top of his and I look at him with a smile.

''I know that you have to get used to this, I totally understand how you feel. But this is where you have to dine with us from now on.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles weak. It's weird that you have to dine with your in-law family from the day you meet them. Hakyeon slowly starts to eat more of the dish the cooks have prepared to him, I'm glad he is giving it a chance. I already noticed that Hongbin is really jealous at me and Hakyeon, but we don't care. Hakyeon has admitted to me himself that he will never love Hongbin as much as he loves me. None of us talks and not long after, Hakyeon's head rests on my shoulder and it's pleasing my parents a lot. Hongbin still looks at me with a jealous look, but he forgets that Hakyeon really loves me and he rather ignores Hongbin. Over 2 days, my parents will announce the engagement of Hakyeon and I and I can't wait to see his parents again. I'm happy that they see me as their son-in-law.

''I'm glad I found the right partner for Taekwoon. I mean, look how cute they are together.'' my dad says and my mum smiles. Then, I turn to Hongbin. Hongbin rather wants to attack me now, because of the fact he is so jealous.

''And you should be happy for me, Hongbin. You might think that you and Hakyeon belong together, but Hakyeon told me himself he will never love you as much as he loves me. So, stop being jealous!'' I snarl and Hongbin growls.

''Hongbin, don't be jealous and be happy for your brother.'' my mum says and Hongbin stares at the floor, while taking a deep breath. I look at Hakyeon and Hakyeon does the same, before he quickly places his lips on my cheek.

''Ahw, I can't wait until they get married. They look so cute together.'' my mum says and Hakyeon smiles. I can't wait either, because I am ready now to get married now. But I understand that Hakyeon is nervous, because he has to live among vampires. I would've felt the same if I would be him. But only Hongbin and his jealous behaviour are in the way, before I can tie the knot without any sorrows. Because I am convinced that Hongbin will do anything to take off with Hakyeon. I can't get that out of my mind.

~*~

After we finished diner, Hakyeon and I sit on a bench in the garden while Hakyeon's head rests against my arm. But I can't get it out of my mind that Hongbin wants to take Hakyeon away from me to marry Hakyeon himself. But my dad won't approve this, because he chose Hakyeon for me as my husband to be.

''What's wrong, Taekwoon? You seem worried.'' Hakyeon says and I take a deep breath, before I look at him.

''Hongbin wants to drift us apart from each other. He wants you to like him and he wants to marry you instead of you marrying me. I'm worried about that.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles, before Hakyeon takes my hand.

''Taekwoon-ah, I love you a lot. Not only because of the fact that I have to marry you from your father, but my heart beats faster whenever I am with you. Hongbin is a nice guy and I think he has a great sense of humor, but I will never fall in love with Hongbin. I don't wanna be with him, I only wanna be with you. My parents told me they liked you a lot. To them, you are the most perfect husband for me they wish for. They will never like Hongbin the way they like you. They feel sorry for you being stuck with a brother who is obsessed with me. I only wanna be on your side, not on his.'' Hakyeon says and climbs upon my lap. He leans against me ,making sure his right ear is against my chest, and his arms are wrapped around my waist.

I feel relieved somehow, because Hakyeon shows me he truely loves me. He doesn't want to leave me for Hongbin, but I guess it also has to do with the fact that my dad chose Hakyeon to marry me. Hakyeon rubs over my back and starts to smile. I start to play with Hakyeon's hair and I start to feel more relieved. I'm surprised to hear that Hongbin is not only jealous, but he is actually obsessed with Hakyeon. I seriously start to fear for Hakyeon if I can't keep Hongbin away from Hakyeon in the upcoming 2 weeks.

''But don't worry, I won't leave your side.'' Hakyeon says and looks at me. He starts to kiss me and I wrap my arms around his neck, before I pull him against me.

~*~

Hakyeon breaks the kiss and looks at me.

''Can we please continue this on your room? I'd like to have more privacy, because I only wanna be with you now.'' Hakyeon says and gets up. I get up seconds after and I smile as a response at his question. We enter the palace again and it's Hongbin who blocks the stairs.

''And where do you think you two are going?'' Hongbin asks and his eyes turn black. Hakyeon has to watch out now, because we Jungs are quite dangerous once our eyes turn black.

''Warn my parents, Hakyeon! Hongbin is ready to harm us and me in particular.'' I tell Hakyeon and I want to let go of his hand, but Hakeyon's grip tightens around mine.

''No Taekwoon, I won't leave you with him. He will kill you!'' Hakyeon says and pulls me with him away from Hongbin. Whether he is coming after us or not, that is up to Hongbin.

''Your Majesty, please watch out for your son Hongbin. He's obsessed with me and he wants to harm your son and my fiancee.'' Hakyeon says when we arrive at my parents. My mum looks at us with widen eyes, just like my dad. They hadn't expected that I'm a target of my own brother.

''We will keep him away from you, because I can't deal with the fact that our youngest son would hurt Taekwoon.'' my mum says and I smile weak. Hakyeon then wraps his arms around me and places multiple kisses on my cheek. This is what I like of Hakyeon too, he is brave enough to tell my parents about Hongbin's actions in order to protect me.

~*~

A/N It's my 20th Birthday today and this is my present to you. I really hope you guys like it, because I try to bring in more romance and fear at the same time. But at the same time, I'm also considering of making mpreg its way into the story. Though this is a complete taboo for me to write it myself, I'm sure to do so. But let me know what you think.