Love Blossoms Between Us

Marriage With A Twist || DISCONTINUED

Hakyeon's parents left the palace, but promised us to come back later to bring Hakyeon's stuff. It was hard for Hakyeon to see his parents leave without him, but he knows deep down in his heart that this is the right thing to do. He now lives with me and the rest of my family.

''Hakyeon?'' I ask and Hakyeon looks at me.

''Please call me Taekwoon or Leo ,I prefer Leo actually, and speak to me as if I'm from your age. Well, I physically look like your age.'' I tell him and it takes a bit of time before Hakyeon nods. My parents are glad that I am no longer an ''ice prince'' to them, but they do forget that I can become an ice prince if I'm angry. I grab Hakyeon's hand and I can see a jealous Hongbin. Hakyeon and I will engage soon, so Hongbin can't come inbetween us anymore.

''I take you to my room, because I now am ready to get to know you better.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles. My parents laugh when Hakyeon and I go upstairs, but I don't care about that.

''Taekwoon?'' my dad asks when I'm upstairs, I was ready to enter my room.

''We will announce the engagement publicly within 2 days, so think about what you two will wear for that day.'' my dad says and I raise a thumb, before entering my bedroom with Hakyeon. Hakyeon sits down on my bed and it doesn't take long before I sit down next to him.

''Can't believe that you didn't want this earlier today.'' Hakyeon says and we both start to laugh. That's right, but I felt too proud to ask Hakyeon about his interests, hobbies et cetera.

''But to the point Taekwoon, you were set to marry me because of your attitude which showed you didn't care about anything at all?'' Hakyeon asks and I nod. I thought I could make it perfectly on my own, but my parents wanted me to grow up and that's why they had planned the arranged marrage for me. But I now want to take the chance with Hakyeon, especially because of the fact that the marriage will take place within 2 weeks.

Hakyeon sits closer to me and places his head on my shoulder. I wrap an arm around Hakyeon and I pull him closer.

''But that means I'll become a vampire too right?'' Hakyeon asks and I take a deep breath, before I nod.

''But not right away.'' I quickly respond. Hakyeon firstly has to get used to his life here before his time is there.

~*~

''After a year, we'll see if you become one of us or not. But you first have to get used to your life here and we take a year for that. After that, we will prepare a ceremony at which I officially may turn you into a vampire.'' I tell Hakyeon and he takes a deep breath out of relief. He's glad I don't turn him right after the marriage. I startle when I feel Hakyeon's warm lips against my neck.

Damn, why does Hakyeon have to be so warm? I close my eyes and Hakyeon pushes me down upon the bed. Hakyeon lays down next to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

''In the beginning, I wished I never accepted your father's request. But I like you a lot more now, so I don't regret it now.'' Hakyeon says and giggles. I honestly love to tease Hongbin, because I won't let Hakyeon go that easily.

''Who was that boy who you named a little brat?'' Hakyeon asks and I take a deep breath before I look into his eyes.

''That's my younger brother Hongbin. He secretly hopes that one of us breaks off the engagement, so that he can make you his lover.'' I tell him and Hakyeon giggles even more.

''I like you a lot more, Taekwoon-ah. I mean, Hongbin is cute. But I can't love him as much as I love you, not only because of the fact I am set to marry to you.'' Hakyeon says and looks at me. This is gonna be fun, because he is cute, good looking and has a lot of humor too. I pull him closer to me and Hakyeon smiles. I connect my lips to his and Hakyeon leans in. I start to giggle when his tongue goes over my fangs.

I'm already looking forward to turn Hakyeon into a vampire, but that has to wait for a year. I lay down on top of Hakyeon and Hakyeon starts to play with my hair. He may be happy that my hair reaches to my shoulder, because he has a lot to play with now. But I am considering to cut it shorter since the marriage is approaching soon.

~*~

Hakyeon breaks the kiss after 5 minutes and streaks over my cheek.

''Do you what would make you even more y?'' Hakyeon asks and I look at him. Oh dear, will he tell me I have to wear a horrible suit? I am not gonna wear something stupid.

''If you would dye your hair blonde.'' Hakyeon says and starts to giggle. Blonde huh? I'd like to take that challenge. I haven't been challenged in a long time, so I'd like to take this one.

''But you have to cut your hair too, you will look at lot more handsome with shorter hair.'' I tell him and Hakyeon nods.

''Deal!'' he says and wraps his arms around my waist. We already have decided for each other what the other has to look like. I'm sure my parents won't like it that I'll dye my hair blonde, but they approved it when Hongbin dyed his hair blue once. So they have to approve this too. Hakyeon rubs over my back and smiles.

''My parents are looking forward to call you their son-in-law.'' Hakyeon says and giggles. So, his parents do like me huh? I'm glad they like me, because I want to get along with my future parents-in-law. It's an important relationship I have to maintain, because the vampire otherwie will loathe me and I don't want that.

I want to become a king like my father is now, maybe I want to become a better one than he is now. I'm glad that Hakyeon's parents want to count me in as their son-in-law, because it's a part of my duty I have to serve.

~*~

A/N So both of their appearances will change when the marriage is there. I guess you can guess a bit at which era I'm aiming at for Leo. But anyways, I wrote this chapter yesterday. But I was a bit tired to publish it.