Ending 3

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I have a bad feeling about all this! I better find the others quick! Grabbing a nearby stick, I prop myself up. I walk out towards the rain, slowly but, surely making my way. I huff tiredly as I look up toward the sky, I need to be quick the sun is setting. I start walking again but, not a minute later I stop in my tracks as I see Minhyuk and Eunwoo lying on the ground. I walk as fast as I could towards them. “Minhyuk!” I shake Minhyuk’s body “Oppa?!” I shake Eunwoo’s body, tears streams down my eyes as I saw Eunwoo’s body badly mutilated. “”U-ugh…” my eyes quickly dart over to Minhyuk who’s apparently still conscious. “Minhyuk?! What happened?” I tear my shirt and press hard on Minhyuk’s stomach wound to stop the bleeding. Minhyuk grunts in pain “Agh… Y-y-you have to go” I shake my head violently “I’m not leaving you alone! Not when you’re like this” Minhyuk shakes his head “H-h-he’s coming back. You need to.. ugh… go” Minhyuk pushes my hand away, begging me to go. I quickly scatter back to his side “Your wound!” Minhyuk didn’t answer but, his eyes grow wide and his face turns pale. I turn my head around to see a bright orange raincoat but, before I could react something blunt hit my head. As my mind slowly going blank, I could hear Minhyuk screaming “No.. please! Myeongjun hyung!” and with that I was unconscious…     

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter