Ending 11

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I walk over back towards Minhyuk “But… then why is there two bodies on your feet oppa?” Myeongjun shakes his head “No! I was in your room to call you when I realize that Sanha was killed but, you were gone so I went here and they were already dea-“ *Bang!* Minhyuk had shot Myeongjun right on his head. Myeongjun drops to the floor. Dead. “Tch. He talk too much” I gasp and turn towards Minhyuk “Wh-why di-did you shoot him?” Minhyuk face turn into a devilish grin “Hm? I told you. He talk too much…” I take a step back “Yo-y-you are the killer…” Minhyuk chuckles “Well too late to realize it now princess… Thanks for picking me”

_________________________________________________________________

Congratulations!! You died!~

                Haha just kidding… Anything you pick it will still be your demise just a tad bit different! You can always go back to the prologue and read the other endings!! There are 12 Endings in the story!! Which do you like best? Tell me in the comments~ I’ll be sure to read them all... and hopefully reply to them all! Sometimes I don’t know how to reply…  I really enjoy writing the stories and I hope you enjoy reading them too!

                Btw, if you’re reading this for the first time and want to see the other endings, you don’t need to read the author’s note on the other stories… it’s all the same I’m lazy like that… If you’re readin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter