Prologue

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are we going to do for the summer holiday?” our eyes avert towards the source, I shrug “I don’t know. I’ll follow you guys” Jinwoo sighs “You always do” Myeongjun smile “Well, any ideas?” Sanha puts down his guitar “I vote staying at home” “Let’s go hiking” Moonbin pitch in and we immediately shake our heads “No!” Moonbin sulks “You guys always turn down my idea” Eunwoo laughs “Because you’re activity is too tiring. I say we go somewhere far like Busan” Minhyuk’s the one shaking his head at the idea “It’ll cost too much. How about we stay at my grandfather’s villa?” Jinjin raises his brow “and where is that?” Minhyuk scratches his head “Jinju…” Jinwoo shakes his head “Then it’s still cost us quite a lot to travel there. How about we test our bravery and visit that spooky mansion out of town? I could book us a cheap place near it” Eunwoo quickly shakes his head “Hell no!” Myeongjun jumps infront of us and smile brightly “Alright how about we go to the beach? Stay a night?” Sanha stares at Myeongjun blankly “The beach? Really hyung?” I sigh “Everything cost money except Sanha’s idea” Eunwoo stares at us and groans “C’mon don’t be such a penny pincher guys. It could be our last summer together” I nod along and clasp my hand “Alright then. Let’s go to….”

The choice you make will affect the story line and ending! Choose carefully~

Staying home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter