Home

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes!” Sanha yells as I vote for staying home “Sorry guys but, I really have no money right now” the others sighs but, didn’t say anything else. I wave at them goodbye as we went our separate ways. I walk side by side with Sanha as we’re walking back to our home. No. We don’t live together but, we’re neighbors. “So… Overwatch?” I nod and smile “Totally” Sanha smile giddy “You should set up at my room, it’ll be easier to talk” I nod once more “Maybe I should crash with you too since both of our house are empty for the day. I’m not comfortable staying alone” Sanha laughs “We probably won’t sleep anyways. Once we play, we honestly can’t stop” I nod “True. True”

            After showering and changing, Sanha helps me set my computer up in his room. I stop playing after my eyes starts going watery while Sanha still going strong. I yawn and look at the time to see that it’s 1 a.m. in the morning. I tap Sanha’s shoulder, he glances at me for a moment before returning back to the screen “I’m going to sleep on the bed” Sanha nods “Alright. I’ll take the floor then” I smile “Don’t stay up too late. Your eye sight is bad enough already” Sanha didn’t answer. I walk over to the bed and slip into the covers.

            I wake up in the middle of the night, I look towards the desk to find Sanha missing. I glance down the floor to see that he’s not there either. “Where did he go?” I wipe my eye and walk out of the room, thirsty. I walk towards the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I glance around the room as I was drinking but, Sanha was nowhere. I shrug, maybe he’s in the bathroom. Not thinking about it too much I walk back into the room. My eyes dart at my phone for a moment to see it blinking. I grab my phone and unlo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter