Beach

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Wooo!!! It’s the sea!!” Myeongjun come running down the beach immediately after we arrive. We all look at the excited elder and shake our head “Can’t even believe he’s the eldest” we laugh at Eunwoo’s retort. Minhyuk grabs his bag and walk to the beach, grunting “At my villa, there’s also a beach you know…” I laugh as I grab Minhyuk’s arm “C’mon no need to be so sour! It’s nice to visit somewhere far like this” Minhyuk nods “Yeah I guess… This place looks stranded though” Moonbin comes following and put his arm around my shoulder “Isn’t it great? It’s like our own private beach” I nod and wave at the excited Myeongjun who’s yelling at us to be faster.

            The boys are playing volley while I sit down on the sand staring at the game. Well they look like they’re having fun… “Ya!! Why are you sitting there? C’mon let’s play~” Sanha waves his hand at me but, I shake my head “No thanks… I don’t like sport” Sanha snickers and grins “Great! Then buy us some drinks would you? We’re thirsty” I groan, I fell into his trap. I stand up and brush the sand off my shorts “Alright. What do you want?” one by one they tell me their drinks as I about to leave, Moonbin grabs my arm “I’ll accompany you. It’s getting dark.” I stare at him and nod towards the game “What about the game?” Moonbin slings his arm around me and drag me away “They’ll be fine without me” we walk quite far away from the beach only to find a vending machine “Man is there no mart here?” I groan as I enter the money to the machine, Moonbin looks around and sigh “Yeah… it’s quite stranded for a beach. Thankfully there’s a motel here” I give some of the drinks to Moonbin and nod “Tots. Well, we should head back now”

            When we arrive, the boys had already sat down on the sand and pulling out fireworks from their bags. I give each of them the drinks and sit beside Moonbin and Minhyuk “Hmmm… when did you guys buy fireworks?” Myeongjun grins “I bought them when we decided to go to the beach! Here” he gave me some sparkles “Why do I get only sparkles? I want the big ones too~” both Myeongjun and Jinwoo shake their head “Childern can’t play with the big ones” I stare at Sanha and we both huff “We’re not kids you know” they laugh but, still won’t let us to play with the big ones.

            We were having fun, watching and playing with the bunch of fireworks when a scream erupts “Ah!!” I turn towards the sound to see Sanha on the ground, screaming and putting his hand over his face. I scramble towards him and kneel “Omg! What happen Sanha-ya?!” Sanha continue screaming, our eyes immediately turn towards the culprit. Minhyuk drops his roman candle fireworks and shakes his head “I-I-I didn’t mean to… i-i-it was an accident” Jinwoo sighs and put his hand on Sanha’s shoulder “You should head back to the motel. Hyung. Stay with him will you? We’ll clean up” Myeongjun nods and helps the hurt Sanha up to his feet “I’ll come with you!” Myeongjun nods and I grab on Sanha’s waist to help him walk. We walk towards the motel, leaving the others alone.         

            We put Sanha down on the bed and I immediately compress his side of his face that was hit by the firework with a cold towel “You’re going to be alright Sanha-ya… don’t worry” Sanha nods

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter