Hiking

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hiking?! Why?!!” Myeongjun screams in distress as Moonbin high-five me “Well, I think we should do Moonbin’s idea for once” Moonbin nods “The view after the hike is worth it trust me!” The other groans as I laugh. “Well let’s all go to Jinwoo hyung’s place then” Minhyuk pitches in but, Jinwoo looks at him with distaste “Why my place?” I nod agreeing “Because you’re the one who lives alone also you’re the leader of your team right??” The other nods approving. Jinwoo sighs and nods “Alright. Alright”

We all gather at Jinwoo’s place and plan for the trip. We all spent the night at his place with me taking on the bed while the others sleeps on the floor. That night I was woken up in the middle of the night by a loud noise. I rub my eyes tiredly and notice some of the boys missing. I can’t really see who since it was pitch black. Not paying much attention to it, I went back to bed.

It’s Sunday morning and we all gather around in Jinwoo’s place once more, all ready and packed up. Myeongjun groans “Are we actually going hiking? In this hot weather?” Eunwoo nods and pats his back “C’mon hyung stop complaining. The weather on the mountain wouldn’t be this bad” Sanha sighs as he enters the rented van “Let’s hope that’s true” one by one we enter the van. When we were all sit and ready to go, Jinwoo starts the van. Minhyuk leans to the front and turn on some music. At first we were all singing and having fun but, after a while the van was silent. Sounds of relax breathing could be heard from all over the van. I look at Jinwoo who’s on the wheel yawning “Tired?” Jinwoo nods “A bit” I glance at the eldest to see him also fast asleep “You want me to wake Myeongjun oppa?” Jinwoo glance at Myeongjun for a moment and shakes his head “Nah… it’s fine” I nod “Alright then. Is it still far?” Jinwoo looks at his phone and nod “Approx. 1 more hour?” I sigh and looks out the window. The town view slowly changes into trees as we were nearing the hiking spot. One by one the others wake up sighing and yawning.

I stretch my back as we finally arrive at the place. Moonbin walk over to us and nodding us to go after talking with the hiker. We pick up our bags and start walking. The group except Moonbin was full of complain and sighs as we slowly make our way to the mountain. “Are we there yet?” Myeongjun groans tiredly, Jinwoo laughs “Hyung we just started 15 minutes ago” Sanha sighs “This is why we should have stayed at home” I pat his back “Don’t be so sour guys! I mean look at Moonbin oppa” Our eyes avert towards Moonbin who’s at the front all smile and giddy. Eunwoo shakes his head “He’s too excited for his own good” I laugh. Minhyuk hit his arm and groans “Why is there so many bugs?”

It’s already been 1 hour since we hike and Myeongjun couldn’t take it any longer “I can’t! Go on without me” we laugh as Jinwoo grab the eldest arm and try to pull him up “C’mon hyung!” Myeongjun groans, staying still in his sitting position unwilling to move. Moonbin looks at us with his hands on his hip, sweat dripping from his hair “Let’s take a qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter