Ending 1

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I quickly open the balcony door and close it slowly. Now what… I look over towards my room balcony. I need to make the jump. I climb up the fence and jump with all my might. I let out a sigh of relive when I manage to make it. I quickly walk towards the living room and grab the home cell, trying to call help. Any help. But, of course the line was cut. Sanha is way smarter than he seems. I huff and walk out of the door. I need to get far away. Anywhere but, here. With all my might I run. I run and run…. But, it was all for nothing. Sanha read through my actions. Not a minute later, I heard the sound of a car. I glance to see the plate. . It’s his family car. When did he learn to drive?! I take a sharp turn towards and alley. I hide between the dumpster with a broken bottle in my hand.

Step. Step. Step.

            “Come out. There’s nowhere to run now….” Sanha voice echoes through the dark alley. I hold my breath. Stay calm. Don’t panic. “It’s only a misunderstanding. I will never hurt you. You know that right…”

Step. Step. Step.

            The footsteps are coming closer and closer. I clasp the bottle tightly. It’s either me or him. You can do it. Believe in yourself.

Step. Step.

This is it! You can do it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter