Ending 2

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            I’ll walk over to the balcony and open the door to make it seem like I went outside. I quickly go hide inside the closet. Usually people die by doing this but, I don’t have much option here. I quickly jump inside the closet and hide between the clothes. It takes a few minutes before Sanha manages to get inside. I hold my breath and hope that Sanha believe I go outside. I didn’t even want to do the stupid thing of peeking outside. “I know you’re still here” I could hear Sanha’s footsteps from outside darting around the room “Come out come out wherever you are” the sound of door closing could be heard from outside but, I’m not that dumb. It’s obvious he’s still outside. Silence. There was no sound or movement at all but, I’m determine to stay here until morning. The others must be looking for me… Hopefully. My legs were getting tired so I shift a little and my eye glance something that I should have never seen. A hand. A damn hand! I don’t even want to know whose hand that is. I let out a gasp and shove a piece a clothing over my mouth to stop me from screaming. “I. Found. You” I shut my eyes close as the closet door opens. “There you are. Did you enjoy your company?” Sanha let out a wicked smile as he pull the hand and my eyes widen as I saw Jinwoo dripping of blood. Sanha throw Jinwoo out of the way and kneels infront of me. I tried getting away but, there’s no way out. He my hair and smile “It’s okay. I would never hurt you…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter