Haunted Mansion

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why am I here….” Eunwoo stares at the haunted mansion grabbing Moonbin’s arm tightly. Moonbin brushes Eunwoo’s grip off him and chuckle “C’mon! Grow a pair!” we all laugh except Eunwoo, his face pale as sheet. Jinwoo grabs some sticks from his bag and asks us each to pick one. “I’m A!!” I exclaim, raising my stick on the air. “I’m also A!!” Sanha walks over to me, I grab his arm and smile “I guess we’ll be a pair” “I’m B~” Jinwoo, Eunwoo, and Myeongjun said it all in the same time. “Ugh… why am I stuck with the scaredy cats?” Jinwoo groans tiredly. “Hey! I’m not a scaredy cat” Myeongjun hits Jinwoo’s back. Jinwoo rubs his sore back and sigh. “I guess I’m with Minhyuk then” we nods and Jinwoo starts giving us flashlights. “1 hour and then we’re all go back outside alright?” we nod except Eunwoo, he stands still, not moving “C-c-can I just sit in the car?” we all stare at him and sigh. I walk over to him and smile “If you’re really scared then you may… but, are you sure? Isn’t scarier to stay in the car alone?” we all look at him, waiting him to answer. After a long minute, Eunwoo let out a big huff and slings his arm over Jinwoo and Myeongjun “Alright! Let’s do this!”

We wait for both of the other team to enter and 5 minutes later, we enter the mansion. Sanha shines his flashlight around the foyer “Where should we go first?” I look at him as I shrug “You’re the commando” Sanha chuckles lowly and nods “Follow me then”

We explore the mansion together room by room, I was expecting to accidentally meet the other team but, we didn’t. It was like we’re both alone in the mansion. We stuck close to each other staying as far as we could from the walls that are covered in dust and webs. I sigh as I grow tired from wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter