Ending 8

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Let’s wait a bit longer oppa” I pull Eunwoo’s hand but, he shakes his hand “No… I must find them now” we all look at him confuse but, before we could ask Eunwoo already make his way to the mansion. Minhyuk stands up “I’ll accompany him” Minhyuk runs over to Eunwoo, leaving Sanha and I alone. Sanha looks at me “What’s wrong with him?” I shrug “I don’t know”

            We chatted for awhile but, there’s still no sign of Eunwoo and Minhyuk nor the other 3. “What’s taking them so long?” Sanha puts down his stick and glances over to the mansion “Yeah… I’m starting to get worried too” We both agree to search for them and as we stands up, a huge scream fill our ears. It came from the mansion. We both share a look and quickly make our way but, before long we could see Minhyuk running with blood rushing out of his arm “Run! Quick!!” we both make a quick turn and run as fast as we could. We don’t know what happen but, we sure know that it’s bad. Bang!  A gunshot. Sanha glances over and gasp, I was about to turn too but, Sanha stops me “Don’t look! Just run! Let’s go to the woods!” he grabs my hand and quickly make our way to the woods but, before we could even get near to it. Bang! “Aaaaa!” Another gunshot. This time Sanha was shot. Right in his arm. “Sanha!” Sanha pushes me away “R-run! Don’t look back!” I shake my head, tears streaming down my eyes “Please just go!!” I hesitate but, as I see the black figure marching our way. I turn around and wipe my tears away, running over to the trees.

 I feel like rather than running to my death, it’s better to hide. I quickly hide inside the woods. With no light at all, he can’t find me… I hid behind one of the trees and soon enough I could hear footsteps and… “Ugh… hyung” Sanha… I put a hand over my mouth, afraid I make any sound. “Why ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter