Ending 10

Last Summer Vacation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I shake my head “No… it’s better to stay together” Sanha sighs and nods “If you think that’s the best then I trust you” I huff and look down on the trap “Sanha…” Sanha looks at me weakly “Yeah…?” I grab onto his foot and give him a reassuring look “We need to get you foot out of this and bandaged” I rip a part of my jacket and give his foot a reassuring squeeze. Sanha looks at me, eyes fill with worry “I-I don’t know about this” I smile “Trust me…” Sanha sighs and let go of his hand that’s pressing on his wound. I grab into the sides of the trap that’s punctured into Sanha and with all of my strength pull them apart. As soon as the trap get slightly open, Sanha pulls his legs out of the trap. I huff and let go of the trap, I immediately wrap the piece of cloth I rip and wrap it around the wound. “Agh…” Sanha groans in pain, I tie the cloth and let out a big sigh “All done… good job Sanha-ya” Sanha nods and lean on the wall tiredly. I sit beside him and put his arm around my shoulder “I know you’re still in so much pain but, we need to make a move… I have a bad feeling” Sanha looks at me weakly “Bad feeling?” I nod “Don’t you think that it’s weird that a trap was placed here?” I point towards the trap and Sanha stays silent for a moment before nodding along “Yeah… from the looks of it the trap is quite new too…” I nod “There’s someone out here that’s trying to harm us” Sanha looks at me, eyes fill with fear and worry “T-t-then how about the hyungs?” I huff “That’s exactly why I said we should make our way out of this place” Sanha nods “A-a-alright… but, do you think you can hold me up?” I sigh “We have to try…”

            We slowly make our way down the stairs with our height difference it was very hard to even walk down the corridor and now we need to go down the stairs. I put Sanha down and huff “Le… let’s take haa… a break” Sanha looks down the long set of stairs and back at me “Lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter