CHAPTER 7

Crossing the Line || Zikun

 
Ziyi's POV

"They already know. Sorry for letting you down" Yin said. She looked so sad.

"No! It's fine. You did your best Yin" I said as I hugged her.

We are in the small house in the back of the school. I just found this the day before the I attended school here. Well, I was wondering around bro. To familiarize the school.

"I heard them talking about what they should do with him" she said after we separated. My eyes widen.

"What? Already?" I asked.

"Yes! I think it's a very bad thing. It really worries me"

"This is bad. It's really bad" I'm panicking a bit right now.

"Wait- why did you transfer to this school again?" She asked.

"I want to experience a normal life. I want to feel what others feel. I wanted to be free" I said.

"They also want that too" she whispered and I couldn't hear it clearly.

"What did you say again?" I asked.

"Nothing. By the way, you said before that you'll never let your guard down. Am I right?"

"I just don't want to act spoiled. I want to be myself. My Kunkun also is kind and a bright person and-" I didn't finish what I daid when

"Wait- What? You said my Kunkun right? Oh my gosh" she said and feels excited. I just realized what I've said.

"It's not what you-" and again

"Do you have a crush on him?" She asked.

"What are you saying?" I blushed.

"You blushed. Oh my gosh! This is so cool" she said as she jumps around.

"I'm not gay" I said.

"Oh really?" She's teasing me.

"I don't like boys! And I'll never like boys" I said seriously.

"Even Kunkun?" She asked. She was actually looking at something while asking that but I didn't bother know what was she looking at.

"Not even him" I said seriously.

"Then can I have him?" She asked playfully. What's with her? Weird.

"Sure. Why not?" and a moment of silence until

"You actually know that he was here right?" She asked.

"Huh? Who?" I was confused.

"Xukun" she said.

"What?"

"And you know what? He heard what you've said just now" she said and looked at the door and it was open.

"And he just run away" she said and I looked at her and she was kinda looked worried.

"I need to go" I said and ran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~