CHAPTER 12

Crossing the Line || Zikun


Kunkun's POV

"Cai Xukun! I think I have feelings for you" so he decided to talk- wait what did he just said?

"What did you say?"

"Do I still need to repeat it when you already heard it?"

"I just wanted to make sure that I've heard it right. I don't want to assume. It hurts you know. I've been like this because of you. If only you know" I said.

"Then tell me. Tell me what actually happened when I wasn't by your side this past days" he said.

"I'll tell you then"

*FLASHBACK*

I woke up earlier than my friends. I couldn't sleep. My head keeps on hurting and it's so cold. It's been three days since this fever started. I'm not actually this weak. I don't have energy to go to school.

I feel so stressed and depressed. I've never heard about Ziyi. They said that he never asked about me. If why am I absent or something. And it really hurts. So, he never cared for me? How sad?

I decided to go out of our dorm and slowly walked to the garden. I wanted some fresh air right now. I've been in the dorm the whole time and it feels so suffocating.

My legs are shaking as I walk. Am I this weak already? Did this happen because of him? Why I even need to like him? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I haven't noticed that I'm already crying. I feel so pathetic. I just laughed while crying. Well, I do looke like a crazy man here. Crazy for him- I mean yeah I've said that.

"Kun? Are you alright?" I looked at who was talking. I was expecting that it was him but no. I mean it's too far from his voice but I'm still expecting for nothing. Stupid.

"Oh Zuo Ye? Why are you up this early?" I asked as he move closer towards me and wiped my tears.

"You shouldn't cry while laughing you know? You look like a mentally ill person" he said as he laughed a bit. I didn't realized that  I did that. Is this because of this stupid fever?

"You saw that?" I asked as I scratch my head. I do I feel so slow? Kun! He just said it.

"Yeah!" He said and laughed.

"So, where do you want to go?" He asked.

"The garden. I want fresh air" I said.

"Okay! Let's go" he said as he kneel down. I'm facing his back.

"What are you doing?" I asked. My mind is so slow. I mean it's not working as of now.

"Hop on!" He said.

"Huh?" Still didn't get it.

"Piggyback ride babe" he said and laughed.

"Oh! But I'm heavy" I said and pouted.

"Well, I'm strong! Come on" he said. I don't have any choice. He carried me towards the garden.

It feel the cold breeze touching my skin. He put me down on one of the bench and he sat down.

I was enjoying the fresh air when the wind blows and it sends shivers to my body. It feels so cold.

"Are you cold?" He asked and I just nodded my head. After a second he put his jacket on my shoulders.

"Here" He said.

"T-thank you" I said and smiled to him.

If only it was him. But it's too impossible. I'll be just dreaming if it happens but if so I don't want to wake up anymore.

Suddenly my head begins to hurt. My eyes begins to blur and all becomes black.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"If only he was the on that I've liked" I said.

"Well, I won't allow you. You're just mine and only mine okay?" He look so serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~